The criminal organization hires Chigurh to retrieve the money that Llewelyn stole

>the criminal organization hires Chigurh to retrieve the money that Llewelyn stole
>Chigurh goes out of control and kills the organization's own men and everyone else
>the organization hires pic related to get rid of Chigurh and retrieve the money; to basically clean up the mess
>he does nothing and gets killed by Chigurh like a pathetic worthless piece of shit

what was the point of this character?

He wanted to mow his own lawn

To show how you can't achieve everything be projecting confidence, I guess.

well they couldn't just do nothing could they, you shit drinking hermaphrodite

>Just how dangerous is he?
>Compared to what? The bubonic plague? He's bad enough that you called me. He's a psychopathic killer but so what? There's plenty of them around.

I was just disappointed that we didn't get to see what this guy was capable of.

What was the deal with the missing floor?

>Chigurh
Wait around the corner and shoot him on sight. There. Done.
We are not in pre-gunpowder era ffs.

Chigurh isn't dumb enough to expose himself like that.

Chigurh represented radical Islam and Wells represented America's solution to radical Islam

>Chigurh represented radical Islam and Wells represented America's solution to radical Islam

Does that look like the face of radical Islam to you?

this is the real question of the day

I think it's just to show that Woody was super observant. And then the fact that he still gets outplayed by Chigurh just makes Chigurh look even more unstoppable.

If you're asking what the "secret floor" was actually for, I'm guessing money laundering or a brothel or something.

All shitskins look the same desu senpai

Buildings typically skip the 13th floor

>If you're asking what the "secret floor" was actually for, I'm guessing money laundering or a brothel or something.

This is what I thought too.

it's bad luck to have a 13th floor.
most buildings skip it and go straight to 14 after 12.

>stupid superstitions

Americans, everybody.

oh come on like carlton or whatever his name was wouldn't know that

So is there just no 13th floor button in elevators or is there an entire floor in buildings that's unused and gets skipped by the elevators?

Usually there's just just no button

-hurt honkey cuck

>What is the point of this character?
To explain Chigurh.

to talk about welding