WHITE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

WHITE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's ironic that media like this is allegedly produced as a response to white male aggression, but is then used out of context to attack and humiliate white men. In this entire website, which is alleged to be a hotbed of white racism and aggression, white men are singled out and attacked more than any other race, even blacks.

*scratches head*
*smacks lips*
*lips rest on top of teeth*
huh mane?

Neither of these are true, though.
What is true is that white males on this website perceive decreased lack of inclusion in a overly saturated medium as a personal attack.

>In this entire website
>white men are singled out and attacked more than any other race, even blacks.

That's persecution complex at its finest

>What is true is that white males on this website perceive decreased lack of inclusion in a overly saturated medium as a personal attack.

Threads like the OP are a constant on multiple boards on this site. If that's not "singling out and attacking white men"... Most people here wouldn't even really care about shit like this if it wasn't continually rubbed in their faces.

See above. Sup Forums is supposed to be a hub of neo nazism on the internet, but any cursory glance at this site reveals easily twice the white male hating threads vs anti black threads.

there's literally an entire board dedicated to hating niggers and you're mad because a few whitebois BTFO b8 threads get made every once in a while?

stop being such a soft little faggot

Wtf the dad looks like he has aged like 20 years since the last time i saw him in Cabin in the Woods

>there's literally an entire board dedicated to hating niggers

At any given point in time 50% of threads on Sup Forums have OP's like this thread.

>every once in a while

It's multiple times every hour, every day, on all the big boards. There's literally less "nigger hating" threads on this website by a long measure. Get mad if you want, but I'm just calling it like it is.

You're arguing with a retard who likely has come here a year ago and cries about muh Sup Forums infesting my board at any sign of evil right wing ideas or people who rightfully hate niggers.

Go away rabbi

>In this entire website, which is alleged to be a hotbed of white racism and aggression, white men are singled out and attacked more than any other race, even blacks.

It's the simple truth.

>One minute after this post goes and cries about Sup Forums infesting his board

You should seriously kill yourself.

it is because you keep taking the bait

are you gonna repeat the strawman a third time?

>Strawman

Nope. It's all over this fucking site. Year old Reddit transplants that think they own the place.

At some point it stops being "bait" and "an internet game," and starts being "propaganda to get the races fighting." Personally, I think we passed that point a long time ago. The MSM has been playing the black vs. white game too; in the last several years they've incited all those riots in the ghetto by misreporting those police shootings.

>Saying the truth makes you a jew.

>White people are always the aggressors
>White men are evil and violent because they're sexually inept and envious of non-white men

Your meme disproves itself. It's just more of the same hateful slander against whites

>You're all nazis
>You're all evil
>You have no right to object to unfair or immoral treatment in society

Internet safe spaces for white men when? I am Sick and Tired of being attacked on this website by people who don't agree with every stupid thing I type. How dare they. HOW DARE THEY

It's just weird that Sup Forums is supposed to be a website of white racists, but whites are on the receiving end of more hateful dogma here than any other race, by quite alot.

I hear the whining but I don't see the "hateful dogma." Calling you whiners is just accurate, nothing more
Also who do you think you're talking to here exactly? Outside of the anime boards Sup Forums is almost all white males.

>I don't see the "hateful dogma."

You should head over to Sup Forums some time if the anti white threads on Sup Forums aren't enough to pierce through your bias.

>Outside of the anime boards Sup Forums is almost all white males

Not provable and not necessarily relevant. If 5 people have a message, time, and proxies, they can have a huge impact on social media. Sup Forums should already have made that apparent to you

Literally nothing wrong with marrying a black man as a white female.

I've spent plenty of time on Sup Forums. Everyone on this site gets attacked for everything. But mostly, it is white males circlejerking with other white males. You can pretend it isn't "provable" but we both know it's true. Enjoy your victim complex.

>Everyone on this site gets attacked for everything
Not in equal measure by any means.

>But mostly, it is white males circlejerking with other white males
Apparently not.

>You can pretend it isn't "provable" but we both know it's true
I'm not pretending anything, you are. You're ignoring what I said earlier, which I will repeat for you again: The posted threads do not necessarily correlate proportionately to the user demographic. There are numerous reasons and ways that could not necessarily be the case.

>Enjoy your victim complex
Indeed a problem with any politicized identity in our society as it currently is, but it is simply a fact that being a white male on Sup Forums makes you the target of highly racist and hateful content on a regular basis.

You have a good one too buddy

The whining never ceases

Whine more about it