"user what kind of car do you have?"

>"user what kind of car do you have?"

How do busriders in your country cope?

No one cares if you have a car or not.
If you ride on bus, train or use a simple bicycle people see you as a good person, since you're not wasting space and polluting the air.

I expected nothing less of Sweden. But really I'm looking for input from normal countries.

What are "normal" countries?

Normal countries, sweden is abnormal.

>caring about the environment is bad

56%

Places where your social status isn't determined by how many Somalians you shelter

>blubbers with no arguments

In most western European countries except >englel the scenario will be similar, I think.

Well we usually don't end up with gold digger

>he doesn't cycle everywhere

>he cycles in the winter
>he cycles when it's raining
>he cycles to work and is drenched in sweat when he gets there

My family and friends think I’m weird for taking the metro bus and rail to get to work 22 miles away. I actually had a conversation with my grandmother because she thinks I am wasting my time and money despite me saving $100+ in transportation and the station being 3 blocks away from work. It also looks bad socially because it seems I’m too poor to own a car.

It’s hard to ignore them since they’re all up in my face about it but in the end what I do with my time and money is none of their business.

$100+ a month

If his head contains even a small amount of of grey mass: Sweden is (much)better than normal cunts.

Only $100? I don't think that's worth saving over the massive benefits of a car.

Are you on minimum wage?

I give no fucks, I only live a mere 6 miles from work and there's a handful of people that take public transport with me at work anyways. Not ready to have the experience of not having a money to save at 21.

No but to get to work I really only need to bring myself. There’s no point in having a car and pay extra. And when I mean I save money I’m only comparing gas and pass prices. I left out any car maintanence bills I could get since driving ~44 miles a day can rack up some wear pretty early

I live in Madrid, where it's borderline retarded to drive a car. Petrol is expensive and we have great public transport which takes you everywhere.

I mix public and private transportation. My daily driver is a Ford Mustang GT and my wife owns a Land Rover, so like stereotypical americans we have huge cars with huge engines. But I also take the metro train to downtown and simply park at a garage everyday. It's not really feasible to drive in downtown DC and the metro is reasonably reliable.

sorry m8, cyclying is for poorfags and/or countrylets

Only in NA is it a norm for a 20s something to own a car, so here it's no excuse

no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing

how do we become more like congolombia?

>Handelsbanken