X-23

Woah. That'll happen, right? Right, guys? Fox will let it happen...right?

loli wolverine?

No. It's stupid, and you should feel stupid for suggesting that.
I know that Sup Forumsfags have the lowest standards for storytelling quality right next to vidyafags, but solo Laura movie would be gay and shit.

They'll probably try it in a couple of years. If they do it'll flop horribly tho

What?

cant wait till she prostitutes herself

>solo

It doesn't have to be a solo. She has partners. The movie made that clear.

How will DCfags ever recover?

The Xmen movies did well when Wolverine was at the forefront. If they do this kind of movie, Logan will be in it. But he'll be recast.

That will be years away, if it's ever hinted at in the movies.

Thing is FOX has no reason to follow everything from the comics, an adult Laura played by a new actress could show up in the X-Force movie with a completely different origin story

It won't happen. You're taking the story completely out of context. She had no parents in the comics and grew up all fucked up.

In the movie she had the nurses as mother figures and then Logan who taught her about violence and not to be what they made you. There's no sense in having her becoming a prostitute in the future. She doesn't need that. It's out of context with the movies. Only someone like Zack Snyder, who completely ignores context in comic book stories, would do that. Which is why his movies are pure inconsistency in disguise.

Also, I doubt Laura will ever sink that low. She'll steal if she has to eat. Any guy making a move on her like that will probably lose a limb.

USED GOODS

X men movies without Wolvy, instead that is a girl to pander SJWs?

Fucking Kys

i need to see her bare feet

even cartoon pics will do

Dude, she is from the comics.

>anything with a girl in it panders to SJWs

Try shadman. I understand he's done a few lately.

>i need to see her bare feet
>he hasn't seen Logan yet

haha laughing at you

hook me up lad

Go watch it in the theater, ya footjew.

I ship her and niggersonic btw

A little girl in tight spandex? Muy bien.

fox want to retain the image rights they have to make it happen
whether it will be any good or not... ehh

I ship Finn/Dafne, since it makes about as much sense as Finn/Millie or Dafne/Hugh.

but I heard the same about Brian Singer

It could happen

Between the two of them, their children would be mixed as fuck. Jewish/German/Spanish/British.

I doubt she could carry a movie on her own. She had a silent role for a reason. Anyone can make facial expressions.

Do it NOW while the cuteness stills there

Shut the fuck up

Is that you, Keenposter?

Who's that?

>Keenposter
There are a lot m8
You can't blame them tbḧ, she's perfect.

kill yourself pedo

>this thread

You just know that'd be her reaction if she saw this thread.

Nope

Kek. Who is keenposter? Did I miss something?

pedoshit

Oh. That's gross.

>don't want.jpg

Get used to it. It's the new fad. Pedo Wars.

Well Dafne is a martial artist so she can beat the shit out of them.

I dunno, they could give it the Deadpool treatment, give it a lower budget and more freedom to the director. Deadpool is easily the best superhero film to come out of Fox, but that isn't saying much.

Logan > Deadpool.

That's a huge phallus

Stop it.

She's a martial artist?

>Deadpool
Come one, why people here praises that literal dog shit?

And a gymnast. That's why she was cast, in addition to her ethnicity. They needed a spanish-speaking young girl with gymnastics experience who could act.

Yeah. She's too small for it to be effective though.

always had h8 loliwolverine till the movie, also most of the "new" characters in Marvel comics like Chinkhulk Kamala only is 50/50 with Morales

What if I don't?

All you degenerates realize you've been drooling over a CG character half the time right?

I'll kill you.

Then it's not a crime.

I can respawn as a ghost, you lose.

Die

Pull the trigger if you have the balls.

She's a tiny girl, what could she possibly do?

damn that girl is cute. N-no pedo tho.

Tiny and flexible.
The possibilities are infinite.

just come out of the closet already