DAWN A WAN WAY STREUUUT

DAWN A WAN WAY STREUUUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5R94KGp-Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A kilogram of steel or a tonne of feathers?

haha

le funny accent man XD

fuck off already underage cunt

didnt you make this exact post last thread?
neck yourself you pathetic cunt

yer faether would be proud

It's doon ya autistic fuck

heh i said it in a weird way but its ok because u know us scottish fellers are dum dums hehe

I'm gonae turn the weans against ye

You are obviously really bored today, cats

No wonder. You are one of the most boring people on earth.

Requiem

Yer grannys rotten in the grund, son.

She's mair a soup than a granny now.

You could sook her up through wan of yer curly drinkin straws.

Why do scotsmen speak like this? It is objectively harder in every way. Languages usually evolve to be more simple.

You've evolved to be more simple, cats.

somebody get this hothead out of here!

whats the name of that one skit where hes in love with the lunch lady but she keeps ignoring him until he mentions hes moving to australia

am i the only one who doesn't understand this?

A DILDO IN THATCHER'S DEAD ARSE

Only someone from /who/ would understand. This dumb cunt thinks every comment he doesn't like is made by one of three people. If you see someone calling a poster a random name it's him just ignore or report him for autism. In /who/ he's known as Mongo-user. So if you need to address him that's how he's known.

Crossposting should be punishable by death. Sorry, based crossposter of explanation giving.

what's /who/?

John Major indeed (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

I swear to god only autists watch that gay ass show.

We try to keep to our containment thread, but this cunt likes to spread our shit around. We're truly sorry this shit spills out into the rest of the board. We report this cunt when he starts this shit in our thread. It's all we can do.

Doctor Who containment subreddit

oh right. i filtered that shit so long ago i'd forgotten it existed

just more reason why they should be banned i guess

I think that's what he's trying to accomplish. So yeah let one autistic cunt convince you we're attention seeking faggots. Didn't know you lot were so impressionable.

He' no iin love wih her, he's ust annoyed that she knows everybody elses name and no his

youtu.be/H5R94KGp-Fo

He clearly just sought the validation of her knowing his name like what everyone else received. Anyway there you go.

One of his worst sketches imo.

oh aye