ITT: actually funny females

ITT: actually funny females

>you will never be balls deep inside her when she suddenly yells KEVIN!

I wish she was my mommy.

Julia Louis Dreyfus

Did you know her and Enrique Inglesias are two of only a handful of people in the world born with a disorder where all of their internal organs are a mirror imaged to where organs are supposed to be? They can still function as able bodied people but if they ever need a transplant they're in trouble, because the valves leading to their organs are all in the wrong places.

There's some pub trivia for ya.

Funny looking :^)

She was a childhood crush for me in Beetlejuice. Dat hip wiggle dance at the dinner table.

>Work with someone called Kevin
>Everytime i see him i scream KEVIN!
>Been doing it for over 6 months and it's not gotten old yet.

My first mommyfu

Are you implying they traveled beyond the edge of the universe and came out on the other side thus reversing their internal organs

something like that, sure

Schitt's Creek new season when

Catherine O'Hara, a truly talented and funny lady, I recommend checking out her early stuff from SCTV on YouTube.

Carol Burnett,very funny lady, I remember watching her show as a kid including the final show, I was 10 years old and I remember her crying as she sang the closing theme. Those shows are still hilarious and Carol never had to resort to talking about her pussy or behave like a miserable cunt to be funny.

>females
>funny

Pick one.

>Joan Rivers
>Sommore
>Wanda Sykes

She's amazing in Chris Guest movies

lolno, you just put the organs in backwards.

I heard about her from Doug Stanhope, he had nothing but great things to say, watched half of her special that just came out on youtube last night before going to bed, she is actually funny

just saw her in an unfortunate series of events and i still would. damn

i bet everyone just loves you

She's fucking woeful.

Since when has acting like a retard become funny?

>oh look at me im not very clever
>hahahahahaaaaa

It's the same shit a gross ugly guy does except she's a woman

Yeah, like her as well, good stuff, does her shows half in the bag too, makes it even funnier.

fpbp, and how do you generate new fetishes at will?

That's deep, nice one

Amy Sedaris.
The logical heir to Carol Burnett and Catherine O'Hara.

nice b8

Kaitlin Olson
Alex Borstein
Bea Arthur

I bet the clamping of her pussy on your dick at the moment of her shouting would be heavenly

See, now this is where all that 5th dimensional imp shit started. He could pull someone out into the 4th dimension, flip them over, and put them back and they're a mirror image of themselves.

aren't you worried about the teeth?

It's on right now.