"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."
Who was in the wrong here?

This whole scene was a commentary on automation in the workforce, particularly fast food services.

>Inventory can't keep track because someone isn't pressing the buttons

>literally to dumb too press buttons

i thought neutron was supposed to be smart

it's true though

Jimmy. Without working the registers, neither the customer or the company will get a receipt.

both were.
neutron thought doing it in his head would speed everything up, which he was right about.
skeet just thought the buttons had to be pressed because the buttons had to be pressed.

neutron wasn't aware that the buttons are technically needed for automated inventory restocks and probably to prevent money laundering.

skeet needed to explain that thats why the buttons are important.
and neutron would have probably build something better than the buttons to make everyone happy

>Run out of stock because Neutron isn't keeping the sales record updated
>Get IRS on your back for having sold a load of goods but having no record of it

Fuck this cunt, jeopardising the whole business for 5 seconds of ego stroking

Anyone else find this scene extremely erotic ? It was probably my earliest faps

I unironically fapped to Cindy and Jimmy's mom.

Jesus Christ, why was Jimmy such an asshole?

Also as a customer i like to see my change on screen and not trust some fucking autist to count them in his head.

Jimmy was wrong. It's a way to keep track of total transactions and make sure employees aren't stealing.

>tfw to intelligent to use cash register

haha dank meme

>mfw new kid doesn't do job correctly and then sends the workplace into the sun

>both were.
>neutron thought doing it in his head would speed everything up, which he was right about.
>skeet just thought the buttons had to be pressed because the buttons had to be pressed.
This is highly concentrated bullshit. Being right in your mind means nothing to other people. That's reasoning for them both being wrong.

i forgot how fucking weird the character models in this show were

>McSpanky
>Flurp
Why do fast food places have gross names for their food?

>implying jimmy doesn't do that too

Honestly almost wish they put a line like that in there. Kids would think skeet was just too dumb to track many burger patties they have remaining and it would satisfy my autism

>implying skeet didn't know all his from the beginning
>implying he didn't know jimmy would get frustrated, build an automated restaurant then hurl it into the son all so the bad PR would permanently cripple McSpankys and he could stop working there without having to quit
>implying he didn't know all this when he hired a minor

More like
>Mexicans in the kitchen have no idea to make the burger and fries and orders never come out

He'd be fired day one for being a total retard. When I part timed at McDonalds everyone that worked the counter or drive through could tell you the cost of the popular combos and shit with tax, and most made change automatically from repetition (#1 paid for with a $10 is this much change). It's nothing special.