J U S T

J U S T

>Alex, I'll take "what is a misleading headline" for $100

Let the child have his narrative.

Fuck Trump and Trump cocksuckers.

I've been fully supportive of the anthem protests and wholly critical of the concussion issues but I got back into football this year and am watching multiple games a week. This season has seemed very competitive and the Playoffs seem wide open. There's a good product on display, it's just that most Millennials and even some older generations are now focused on streaming or alternative entertainment. I do stream the games, but I'm still being subjected to all the ads and the league products, so I count it.

Wanna know the real reason ratings dropped
The NFL needs a streaming service and a way better viewing experience
You can't have a shitty product and expect people to stay onboard, they need to get with the times

FUCK trump and FUCK with people

It's because the product is fucking boring bullshit and watching apebanana is now a chore
>le 20% of an audience has now overnight chosen to watch on 480p streams
Retard

I don't think the homosexual demographic supported blumpf desu

It's not overnight, it's over the past few years as streaming has gained more and more prevalence. The delivery method of entertainment has changed more in the last few years than the game of football you fucking mouthbreather.

This is a big part of it. Only showing two games at a time is a terrible model. For example, I want to see the Browns go 0-16 today but can’t because they’re not in my viewing area.

I should add that it's part of a larger trend; major TV networks have seen similar viewership declines in general, not just for NFL broadcasting.

THIS #IMWITHHER#METOO

>DailyWire
I hope none of you idiots actually follow Ben Shapiro. Guy is a fucking white knight moron

wait...what? the owners would throw a shit fit if the league ever canceled a game. they only get 16 chances a year to sell ten dollar beers to fat guys.

t. Apebanana shill
>hey guys the reason why our shit has dropped 20% in less than 365 is because all these middle aged dudes and families are now watching on a crusty laptop in their bedroom in a chat room
Thank christ I'll never be as stupid as you

So why was it really cancelled?

>implying it was NFL that cancelled it
>implying it was because of protests
People are getting rid of tvs, nibba

it'd be a meaningless football game that starts at 8:30 and sometimes they don't end til 11:30/midnight

you'd lose ratings on new year's eve. the game would be meaningless because they scheduled all the games with playoff implications for the 4pm games at the same time so it'd be fair. the SNF game would be some shitty matchup anyway. either 2 teams out of the playoffs or 2 teams that have nothing to play for

There was no SNF last week also
Made me think

wew I thought it was an exaggeration but the nfl really seems to be hurting

t. old and out of touch man

I bet you still think Sup Forums is your sekret clubhouse too queer

>t. nigger

You're retarded then. The reason there's no SNF is so that all the play off affecting games are played at the same tine. Football does this all the time.

t.newfag that falls for bait

seething

>this desperate nfl shill
wew now I really really think the nfl is done

>NFL ceasing all games for more than half its teams next week
Dying sport

>be Sup Forumstard
>don't know anything about sports
>never watched a sporting event in your life
>come to a sports board anyway just so you can shitpost
this is why nobody likes you

Niggers btfo

I cant tell who is baiting who anymore its gotten so advance. My troll sense says its OP though. Well done

They didnt have any games that stood alone in terms of playoff positioning or qualification, and didnt want to possibly have a game that meant nothing based on the earlier results.

All games that have a result that impacts another game play at the same time as those other games today so every team with something to play for HAS to play today and cant just phone it in.

>everything I don't like and every idea I don't agree with is Sup Forums
upboated

>Alternate theory than "I won't watch because they don't stand"
>is retarded because you disagree

Your soft spot never filled in it seems

Is mental gymnastics a sport?

There are no real streaming services for NFL football. You can steal the games by watching an illegal stream but you have always been able to do that, its no different now than it was 5 years ago and its never been popular.

>cancelling nye games to not give trumpty dumpty the satisfaction of saying your ratings are bad
NFLcucks can never call soccer gay ever again

>He'd spend his time watching a thrilling match between the backups of Vitoria vs. Botafogo instead of going out and drinking in the favelas

Its more like they dont want bad ratings because advertisers wont give them money you divegrass niggerfag

>OP is obviously not from Sup Forums since he doesn't follow sports
>OP is shilling for Trump
yes Sup Forums

It wasn't cancelled, it was moved up to the afternoon. Media cretins are cretins.

fucking lol

>OP didn't say anything about sports
>OP never mentioned trump
you're a bit paranoid la

Translation:
"our game is so boring that no one will watch 11minutes of kneeling if nothing is on the line"

t. Newfag that falls for counter bait

>hurr durr I maek retarted feelsman face so ur argooment is disprooved

This meme needs to die.

Well, let's think about that -- which one is still making many millions of dollars this year?

It’s New Years Eve retard. No one wants a city to have an NFL game let out at 11PM and a bunch of drunks all around. There is going to be enough of those tonight as it is.

wtf are you talking about

every game except the one played on ESPN on Monday night can be watched by anyone with a $5 tv antenna in their local area

I've never even heard of people streaming their local fox, CBS, NBC stations

it's a sports board and his picture is about sports you fucking idiot. And the fact that he doesn't know that they did this because of playoff implications proves he doesn't follow sports, and therefore came from another board
>trump
This whole anthem protest shit got revived because of Trump

Also the fact that this is NYE. You can't see why the NFL wouldn't want a game that's going to go close to midnight on NYE on the east coast? When nobody except anti-social spergs like you would be watching TV anyway?

I personally know 5 people who quit watching football because of the protests. Why does the media constantly say ratings dropped because gameplay content went down? Clearly all the people that said they would boycott did. Is fake news an actual thing? I thought it was a meme.

>Literally no reason aside from "people don't want to watch"

YouTube TV is pretty good and Hulu has live TV now also. There are options to watch live TV without cable.