Tell me, Sup Forums, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created...

Tell me, Sup Forums, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/kmAy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i made some ms paint comics that got reposted a few times

I made this

does that count?

also what's g-man's endgame

Made yer mama holler like a hounddog.

I make play lists and play them at the 2 parties I've been to in the past 3 years

I have brought peace and stability to my new empire

Half-Life 2 is shit.

no

the image where christopher lee has a sad face and I added the text below it saying "peter why are you filming my scenes first?"
it gets reposted sometimes

I made a thread on Sup Forums that got stickied.

I made a short film that some people liked.

I spammed Sheevposting threads back in early 2015. I like to think I contributed to it becoming an epic maymay. I also made that Bionicle Pepe that gets posted sometimes.

Objectively wrong.

I helped perpetuate cunnyposting

>foot not flat on ground
>hand looks to be on back of couch in some optical illusion bullshit
>giant disproportioned foot above her
3 strikes lady see me after class

>still playing videogames

>implying

Half-Life 2 came out in 2004. I was in my early teen then.

I screencapped this picture (this one is from my phone) and forced it to be a meme for a few weeks

Is that Trump's fashion advisor?

Fuck outta here, Breen. The only thing you created is a system where everything sucks for everyone except you.

I made this
youtubedoubler.com/kmAy

Valve have done a fucking Lost and written themselves into a ditch with the whole half-life story.

I'm going to tell you what will happen if they ever finish it - someone screenshot this shit

SO - confirmed facts are he's an inter dimensional being who started the black mesa incident and has been recruiting freeman for future use as a mercenary/asset for alien "employers".

The gman isn't aligned with the combine or vortigaunts.

So really the options are:

>Gman is part of another faction but has been manipulating the situation and will use freeman to gain power for himself/will use freeman to restore "justice" or correct "space-time" etc.

or

>Gman is just a puppet/neutral representative for another faction. Gman is still seeking to auction off Freeman - but freeman will betray these interests and end up making new faction vs combine, weakening both to save earth.

or

>Gman is gordons dad and he is trying to help him with his science project

With the portal universe also tied into this shit i imagine the backstory is something like -

>portals and black mesa = bad science mumbo jumbo about dimensions and rifts etc.
>this drew attention to earth
>gman sent to "correct" it via any means necessary
>combine gatecrash the party
>ruh-roh

overall though, when the main antagonists are inter dimensional beings and you're a guy with a crow bar - i really don't see the series having a satisfying ending. Gordon is basically a janitor mopping up the riff raff in one city and has only inspired a rebel party in one region. The combine overthrew the entire earth in hours, so the only way to defeat them would be getting other aliens to do it for you :\

Honestly the best description of gman is -

>"I think the g-man is just valve incarnate. he forces gordon to carry out dumb shit like "kill this alien fetus" or "kill this old guy". When you're done he shoves you into the nothingness between games and then brings you back out to do more.

>3 scenarios
HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

>2017
>Half Life 3 jokes

Gman actually created the Black Mesa incident by replacing the crystals to create the Resonance Cascade. His only interest at the time was to aquire Freeman as an asset

Gman = GabeN man

i dont believe you

WELCOME

WELCOME TO Sup Forums

YOU HAVE CHOSEN, OR HAVE BEEN CHOSEN, TO RELOCATE TO ONE OF OUR FINEST REMAINING SHITPOSTING CENTRES

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

this is a much more elaborate response than I was expecting

The connection to the Portal universe is the Borealis ship, which is supposed to host some teleportation technology developed by Aperture and presumably desired by G-Man and/or other extraterrestrial parties.

The ship is mentioned at the end of Episode 2 and is meant to be the primary setting for Episode 3, though my theory is that it's the last Earth location Gordon goes to before using whatever technology is on the ship to teleport back to Xen for the final showdown of the franchise.