I've never experienced extreme weather before. What should I expect?

I've never experienced extreme weather before. What should I expect?

Just get the old potato bag ready and you should be fine.

you got bricks over there so board up any windows and your house should be fine. anything valuable outside though you'll either want to bring inside or say goodbye to. also power and water may be out for a few days afterward so get some canned soup
t. florida

Try and make it so that you spend the storm with a qtie, lights out and boredom can lead to an oportunity and you'll always look good just keeping chill, carrying stuff and being overall adult

Lad, no girl has ever cared about me in my entire life. Even if I were to start using Tinder now it's 10 PM and the storm hits tomorrow, there wouldn't be enough time.

You're in my thoughts and prayers poppet xx

Extreme weather

you're lucky that you won't get storm surge
you'll probably get massive flooding inland but im sure the soil is used to draining reglarly high precipitation
pretty sure oirl'nd doesn't have favela slums stacked on hillsides, so any mudslides shouldn't hurt or damage anything

basically expect double or triple the wind power of your average winter blowout

Board up your windows and you'll be fine.

Your house isn't made out of paper like American houses so you'll be fine.

It's just a cat 1, stop being such a potatobabby

>yuros talk shit about American weather
>same yuros screech about the world ending when a cat 1 brushes them

Really makes you think

Weather, except, extreme.

Crack open a bottle of Red Breast and read a book

walk outside holding onto a sheet of plywood

Just stay inside and have some beers.

Europe gets winds worse than that

Look up the storm Kyrill, speeds up to 225kmh

>Red Breast
patrish

Your and me both, where are you at?

Floridian here

The worst part is not having power. Life gets boring as fuck and reality begins to kick in. Really shows you how dependent we really are on technology

Meath. Yourself?

Man you two are about to get real comfy.
I wish there was a real storm here right now.

Literally nothing, we always get the leftovers of the tornadoes from the Americas and Caribbean many many times a year and the wind basically blows insanely hard but other than not taking a walk for hours naked (assuming that the winds hitting you will be as fuggin cold as here) , you can do whatever you want.

If you have a trampoline or your neighbour has one or whatever tie it to something very heavy or nail it down like a tent. It will blow away and possibly hit cars, take all garden furniture and other lightweight stuff inside. Other than that you have nothing to worry about.

Galway, shit will get rough, take care man

>Galway
Fucking RIP, good luck lad you're gonna need it.

Yeah, doesn't help that I'm practically in the sea as it is. But hey, no college tomorrow at least

Anything that's not bolted down outside should be taken in, including furniture, motorcycles etc. Car should be in the garage. Board up windows, clean your bathtub and fill it with water in case the water goes. Charge anything you have and be prepared for no electricity or cell coverage.

Most importantly: buy enough vodka and candy for a few days.

You'll be fine lad.

Thanks to the good old ed department