>drink runs out because these cucks only have 6oz cups
>ask for a refill
>"that'll be 50 centimes, please"

what the fuck is wrong with you euros?

American grasso lmao, mangia la mamma perché hai fame

Fuck off you fucking monkey

>go to Naples
>eat at McDonald's

Murrican restaurant culture is weird as all fuck. On the one hand "free refills" (but only for soda and water I guess?), on the other hand expecting 25% tips so that the owners can pay employees less ($2/hour IIRC) and therefore have lower prices on the menu (read: false advertising)

at least tipping is optional

>don't tip
>get shot

>don't pay mandatory refill fee
>get run over by a truck

The bullet you'll take on the parking isn't

>travel across the world
>eat at McDonalds

Italian food is shit. It's just overcooked pasta slathered in oil and garlic

upvoted

>be american
>travel across the world
>eat at McDonalds

What am I supposed to eat? This shit food?

I've done this in Spain once because the food was so terrible.

To get good food in Italy as a tourist you should tell the waiter "So quello che fate" (I know what you're doing) otherwise you'll get our leftovers

> thinking Italy has shit food
just kys

Still trolling man? Go back over to your wannabe Sup Forums site "ylilauta". Remember a couple months ago when you made like 4 accounts to carry on a conversation with yourself as you trolled this sub with threads about how short people are less intelligent than tall people? Remember when you threatened to report this sub for censorship because you were called out on being a troll? I see you deleted your other accounts and their replies, your gems of wisdom from this account are still over there though.

>In my own nation
>eating at McDonalds
>drink doesn't run out because every size costs the same so fuck it lets go for the gold
>almost a half gallon of soda
>ask for a refill
>"the machine is right there, its self serve and unlimited"
god I love freedom

i can't wait to be back

that sounds like heaven right now

wait, it's the same over there?

>>almost a half gallon of soda
is it normal in United States of School Shooting to drink 2 litre of sugary water on a daily basis?

You're eating at mcdonalds when you could be eating the best pizza in the world

yes poorfag

It's not common, but it's not exactly uncommon. I'd say around 2/5ths of people do it. The funny thing is that half the people who do are normal weight

italian pizza sucks ass

it's just undercooked bread topped with runny tomato sauce and chunks of cheese

Yes because its cheap. I have a fat co worker that brings in a 2L bottle of mountain dew every single day and drinks it. He buys like 50 at a time for almost nothing.

>italy
>best pizza in the world

fucking hell that sounds disgusting

Le masterbaiter

>wanting GOMMUNISM
wtf someone had to pay for that, do you want a nanny state? I thought Burgers were all about freedoms

I don't think it sucks, its just that americans have perfected it. Once the italian immigrates came here they had access to almost unlimited bread, sauce and cheese and they created something better. They did the same with spaghetti.

Freedomâ„¢

We're talking about fast food restaurants here, Hans. You don't tip at those.

eat pork faggot

go to make in the ass testicle
Saluti

for clarification we mostly tip at sit down restaurants where you get everything taken to you

Really? Considering you do tip taxi drivers, supermarket cashiers, hotel bag carriers and whatnot, I would've expected you to tip at places like McD's too

we don't tip cashiers (I legitimately don't know where you got this one), no one uses taxis outside of major citys, and hotel bag carriers are only used at high end hotels

> food is so shitty that you have to rely on a naturally great tasting animal

>travel to europe
>et american shit

I eat pork, but the meat always tasted stale and so did the bread, even though I ate in pretty good restaurants (rich uncle lives in Madrid).

YOU DID NOT HAVE TO PAY A TIP.

Swedish pizza is the best in the world thanks to our multicultural society bro.

that kinda looks good

It's just shitty pizza with french fries over it.

Also, you don't know shit about what is multicultural. You just imported rapist and called a day. We have the largest Arab, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese Diaspora community in the world. Not even talking about what we got in the second place.

Import rapist don't make you multi-cultural. Make you retard.

>Italian food is shit
do you know they piss in your drink, dont you?

Nah, it has cheese, tomato sauce, kebab and kebab sauce also and the bread is thin so that it doesn't taste bread like the disgusting thing you posted.

>paying for universal healthcare so people don't die broke of life-threatening disease is communism
>not having free unlimited drink if you pay only for one portion is an outrage
I'll never get Americans.

>go to the other side of the world to eat McDonalds
Americans are nothing but subhuman brainwashed niggers.

>french fries over the Pizza

brasilian pizza is better desu

>Kebab pizza.
Thats just meat. Kebab in brazil is know as 'espetinho de gato', since it's just pieces of meat roasted. I don't even know why use a foreign name for it.

You don't have foreign culture You have a problem. Those people who you imported where only criminals. They don't have a culture outside rape and steal from the weak..

>Portuguese Diaspora
You mean like recent Portuguese immigrants or what?

You just have to think of americans as children and everything will be a lot easier for you

Also, i am sick and tired of reading about "Sweden new Somali ancient cosine". You fucking retards, none of the ingredients used int heir culinary arrive Africa before being colonization by European. And the majority of the ingredients are stamp food from foreign aid.

Portuguese people never stop coming to brazil. We still handle them free citizenship because history.

Sweet.

>tfw tried to emigrate to sweden but they realized I lied about being a rapist

Half the world can come to brazil without a visa or too many questions.

This

More like 1/5 of the world.