bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42219327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bald and manlet

recipe for resent

Like Clattenberg before him, he enjoys being the centre of attention

see his little glance at the camera walking off the pitch

he loves the attention

le I'm in charge man

Can't remember where I heard this, but basically, if you want to be a ref at this level, there must be seriously wrong with you, because the amount of abuse you receive doesn't make up for how little they're paid.

master of refball

Kike Dean

Refs are supposed to be rich enough that they don't need the money. That way they're don't feel any need to accept bribes.

You can never be too rich.

But you can be rich enough that taking a bribe and fixing a match is not worth it.

attention whore

It's rarely their only job.

This.

No doubt we'll hear a story in a few years of how he let a match spiral out of control like Battenburg did: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42219327

You now remember Mike Dean fist pumping the air when Spurs scored against Villa

The match was "enhanced" for entertainment. You should be thanking him instead.

Refs get £2000-3000 a game at PL level. Lots either take sabbaticals from their real jobs or do it alongside refereeing.

Howard Webb was a policeman

>policeman

Is it true policemen in the UK can't even carry guns?

Most don't because we don't need them all the time because we're not mentally ill shitbags that own a FAMAS from 8 years old.

He should never be given televised games. He loves the attention too much. And he's not out to get any one team. He'll fuck anyone over if it gets him the spotlight. It's amazing that in 2018, we still don't have post match press conferences for referees. There's zero accountability for anything they do.

is it true that policemen i america can commit racially-motivated murder and get away with it?

Yes, turns out selling guns to citizens with mental problems is a bad idea.

FAMAS is a French gun. We have things like M16s.

We have armed police but they really aren't used much.

Lots have CS spray and tasers, that does the job in 99% of cases

The average policeman doesn't need guns because the average person doesn't have them, although we do have armed policemen in high-security areas. My friend is a gun enthusiast but even he was saying how the process of getting a gun here is perfectly fine and how Americans are stupid for allowing any mentally ill person to purchase one.

No about 20% of police officers carry firearms, you'll see lots of policemen carrying mp5's or g36's at train stations, airports, tourist spots etc and then there's armed response vehicles.

>Is it true policemen in the UK can't even carry guns?
They can but most refuse the training because of the paperwork involved. They don't get paid more for it either.

You can even get away with making citizens play elaborate games of Simon Says and shoot them if they don't crawl right.

Don't give a fuckin toss what your choice of slaughter tool is when you roll your school lad

>policemen i america can commit racially-motivated murder and get away with it
BASED if accurate.

No but they should

Not as bad as Jon Moss