Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingjald
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Denmark >Sweden

I'm not a d*Ne, I'm a proud JUTE
HAIL ODIN

jutes and sleswickers/holsteiners are better than sc*nians/zealanders

Literally me

the teeth should be yellow from overconsumption of cheap filter coffee but otherwise accurate

how do i acquire a dane gf?

Forgot Holstein

have dark skin

Typical danish subhuman female. Her feet stink too

>swedes think letting 1000000 somalis into his ow country counts as banter

fucking wh*Te subhuman

Norway has a bigger % of somalis lmao

maybe but why do you think it counts as banter?

>Danm*rk

Nothing makes me more made than a danskjävel. Finns and Norwegians may try to banter but they are irrelevant since Denmark is our one and true rival.

>be swedish
>let thousands of brown people into your country while spewing hatred against his white brothers
truly an odd country

you whooped our ass already, I don't get what's left to be mad about

so you lost 1/3rd of your country to a somali SJW?
what does that make you?

Give smelly danish gf pls

Your mere existence is an affront to Sweden

>Scandinavian infighting
How quaint

shut up you stupid fat american

you had plenty of chances to finish the job in the past but you squandered them. it seems to be typical swedish behavior to do really well and then fuck it up for no reason.

>den mark
>actually consists of nine marks instead of den

shut up your stupid fat american

Hmprh

>HE LITERALLY CAN NOT READ OLD NORSE
>HE LITERALLY CAN NOT PRONOUNCE THE NAMES OF THE ANCIENT KINGS OR GODS OF HIS COUNTRY
>HE FUCKING ANGLICISES (!!!!) THE NAMES OF THE ANCIENT KINGS AND GODS OF HIS COUNTRY AND SPELLS + PRONOUNCES THEM AS IN ENGLISH
>HE CAN NOT READ THE HISTORY OF HIS COUNTRY FURTHER BACK THAN ~500 YEARS MAX BECAUSE HIS LANGUAGE HAS """""""""""EVOLVED"""""""""" (read: been anglicised and germanized) TOO MUCH

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHQHHAHHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAH

>HE CAN NOT READ THE HISTORY OF HIS COUNTRY FURTHER BACK THAN ~500 YEARS MAX BECAUSE HIS LANGUAGE HAS """""""""""EVOLVED"""""""""" (read: been anglicised and germanized) TOO MUCH
more like 700-800 years desu

>Hængir klocka i. kyrkiu falder .i. hovod mannæ. böte sopn firi. niv marchum kirkiudroten iardeghendi en bana far. §.1. Falder klockæ rummi nider .i. hovoþ manni. böti sopcn marchum. þrim en han far banæ af. §.2. Falder .i. hovod presti æller klocchæræ varþi sær sialvar. §.3. Brester klockæ firi þem. þa ér hvn vgild. §.4. En annar maþar felli. kloccho niþer bræster hvn viþer er hun værri en þrer marcher böte sum hun ær værþ. oc iki mære. en þrer marcher. þo at hun se bættri.

still perfectly legible

Keep insulting my Swedish sisters and see what happens you Danish pig

Fuck off Caj-Göran.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHQHHAHHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAH

IM DYING OVER HERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Denmark's decision to restrict immigrants were right after all.

With pleasure.

They tried and failed because of based Netherlands

t. DR1

How do I obtain a Dane bf?

Even IF we somehow managed to get an unconditional surrender, it would still be completely unfeasible to annex the entirety Denmark. Skåneland worked because it's physically connected with the rest of the country and not nearly as densely populated as, say, Sjaelland.

The first time Sweden surrounded Copenhagen, we gave up Skåne, as we didn't think we could win, and Sweden didn't charge.
The second time, Sweden charged, but were handed their own ass
>pic related

>ganging up on little old sweden with the dutchies.

wow, what cowards

>old
Please, you're not much older than Norway

we would've been destroyed in the end without the dutch alliance, sweden could easily have wiped us off the map if they could have continued the siege uninterrupted.

10/10 would marry.

There's more to keeping territory than winning sieges and even wars. Which is what I was saying in my first post, even if we did manage to win a lasting annexation without completely destabilizing the country or drawing undue attention from other European powers for centuries would've been highly improbable.

that's true I guess
at least sweden managed to crush the danish spirit completely, denmark never won again after that war and went on to lose even more land

Bigger populations eventually win out, as we too experienced.

sweden is the oldest scandinavian country. uppsala was founded by oden himself. Please educate yourself.

big if true

>A unified Swedish kingdom established by the early 12th century
denmark
>Consolidation 8th century

Unified just meant the end of the struggle for power between Swedes (Svear) and Goths (Götar). The kingdom itself existed long before that.

I don't know what you are on about. Ingjald was the first of many to "unite" the swedes en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingjald
that has nothing to do with it's foundation.
according to ynglingasaga oden founded upsala.
make of that what you will.

STOP turning brother against brother

>Swedes and Finns on Sup Forums love each other
>Swedes and Finns on Sup Forums hate each other
Explain this.

Bröder skola kämpa,
varandras banemän bliva,
systrars söner
sin släktskap spilla;
hårt är i världen,
hordom mycken,
yxtid, klingtid,
kluvna bliva sköldar,
vindålder, vargålder,
innan världen störtas;
ingen man skall
den andre skona.

There only live 2 kind of people in Sweden and Finland. Except for all the new Swedes of course

They're not Swedes and they never will be. Just as me moving to Denmark wouldn't make me a Dane. It's interesting how no one is offended by the latter but the former is apparently super racist.