nice winter

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8BvTZtUeA

snow is the best

It's only october now, too early for winter posting

someone is jealous

very good picture

i want to spend a romantic weekend in tallinn

I hate winter so much

I'm a subhuman postman/mailman and winter is coming. I cant fucking stand another winter, I'll freeze to death.

HELP

fuck winter

aaah

aaah

aaah

*cums*

although it rarely snows anymore

yeahh thats the shit

How's this?

car

>Conny

Just in comparison how shitty winter is

took a picture from my car

I feel sorry for you, though.

beauty

F

why the fuck do you cunts bang the post box in apartments when i'm asleep at 12.00 at noon?

woops

butifel

To wake all neets up

walking to work

walking to work like a boss

Winter generally looks like ass here, so I mostly only get out my camera on nicer days, here a few examples of that

In muh garden, late December

my cool city

Fuck the cняг

Garden in the neighbourhood with nice palm tree (I know, tiny by (sub)tropical standards but it stands out here), late Decmber

I LOVE WINTER

Some trees once decided to flower in early February

you wake up in the morning and see this.
wat do?

*rubs coat against car*

aaah yeaaah fuck yeah

...but 95% of the time, winter looks depressing as fuck like this here

Every other year we got a heavy snowstorm and I have to say I feel bad for you having to deal with this shit for months. Winter should be just a few weeks of rain and interval of a slight snow that melts before noon. Med weather is a bless.

Japan is prided to have the most snow accumulation in the world.

go back to house and go to sleep

>this
>depressing
Take a look at estonian's pics again
Also where do you live?

>buying a shitty convertible hatch in that climate
Hilarious.

In the South-West of Germany near the Upper Rhine. Snow is rather rare here, some winters go almost completely without, pic related the whole accumulation of 2013/14 for example

It's just overcast most of the time, sometimes windy drizzle, and all the nature looks grey and brown

Why is this?

Winter should last from 20th december to 1st january. Then back to summer immediately

Wew.I guess having a half-assed winter is worse than having normal one. Too bad we didn't have normal one in years either

Because you need humidity to produce snow. Japan is humid in winter hence more fine grade powder snow.

trespass.com/blog/top-10-snowiest-cities-on-earth
10 snowiest cities on earth:
1. Aomori (Japan)
2. Sapporo (Japan)
3. Toyama (Japan)
4. St John's (Canada)
5. Quebec (Canada)
6. Syracuse (US)
7. Saguenay (Canada)
8. Akita (Japan)
9. Rochester (US)
10. Buffalo (US)

that's so cool

>Winter should last from 20th december to 1st january
Here we have a period called the 40 days, it starts from 1st of December and ends January 10th these are the coldest days of the year -4 to 10 and after that it is always above 15 degrees

Yeah, 6 months of 40-50°C sure sounds nice. Bonus points if you have a garden and need to water it

Average winter day in southern Chile

>6 months of 40-50°C sure sounds nice.
It rarely ever reaches 40 around here. Summer is constant 27-35 here

Russia-tier

Actually this is modelled from Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route in reality as shown in pic related.

Highly continental climates kind of confuse me, seems just weird to me how in the same place, you can have both stretches of -10 or -20 for many days/weeks in winter, then +30 to +40 for the same time in summer (-18 and +40 are our extreme absolutes that ever happened where I live - normally winter highs hover around +5 and summer +25)

Protips: Distance from nearby coastline.

More inner the place is, less the sea is able to regulate temperature hence the extreme deviation in temperature.

Yeah but still weird how places like Japan can have such a thing, when I'm ~350km away from the next ocean and it's still maritime climate, while in Japan there is no point where you're 130km or more away from the sea, plus it's so far south (even Hokkaido, its northern tip is still about 5° latitude below where I live), so I'd expect January daily mean temps at 10°C or so (or >15 down south near Tokyo)

Old pics