In Russia shit gets done

Why do Russia get so much shit for being corrupt and backwards?

They are litterally building europe longest bridge in less than 3 years. It took my country 7 years to complete a bicycle bridge across copenhagen harbour (120 m)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.dk/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-10-15/putin-treads-where-stalin-failed-with-mega-project-in-the-works
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-v-h3TEjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

+15

corruption greases the wheel....
olympics worked the same way

Corruption doesn't mean they're slow, it just means it's really overpriced.
The owner of the construction company building it is one of Putin's buddies and probably lives in a gigantic mansion in Moscow and the company providing the cement is probably owned by another one of Putin's buddies and the company manufacturing the steel beams is probably owned by a friend of Putin's friend and so on..

Funny coming from ukraine, a country thats is litterally more poor now than at the break up of the soviet union.

Less regulations and bad working conditions. Shit gets done fast in Russia but shit gets done right in Denmark

I think that bridge is going to much cheaper than comparable european projects.

sorry for not having oil

Do you even know how fucked up that bridge project in copenhagen i just mentioned ended?

>It took my country 7 years to complete a bicycle bridge across copenhagen harbour (120 m)
>right
lol

Crimea is finally free

Why doesn't Ukraine just cut off electricity, water, etc. to Crimea?

you just described building of golden bridge in vladivostok

I think you mean sorry for being the shittiest and most useless of the slavs. Also doesnt you guys just steal russian oil and gas in transit through ukraine

which bridge are you speaking about? i know there's one just completed that was just one big failure. but generally things here are done right

no bully pls

>Dutch companies supplied tools/machines for it

Sanctions? Never heard of it!

this one is 17km long and took 10 years to build

Indehavnbroen. 4 år forsinket, virkelig ringe design, bliver mega glat når det regner, ville ikke åbne og var designet for kort i begyndelsen

already, they build a power line from russia, and provide them with all needs.
They spend a fucking lot money on crimea so i think losing it was most destructive thing we ever did to russia

That's a Swedish bridge though. You have the tunnel.

why not just have some peaceful freedom fighters blow up the powerlines

Sanctions would be relevant only if the bridge was being built in crimea or something.

når troede du talte om den her

no that's storebæltsbroen connecting sjælland and funen. oresundsbroen were built and paid by denmark i think

Is Russian gdp expected to rise in the future? It's been going down over the last 5 years or so.

no one wants to be imprisoned for this soviet nostalgic pensioner island

It's already up 0.4%.

oresundsbroen

It's a bridge connecting Crimea to mainland Russia.

Oh yeah, after looking at it again I see the second part of the bridge.

Dutch people worked on it, I lived in Denmark because of that bridge.

Arguably so, it's not paying its workers as well nor having anywhere near the beneficial economic spillover a similar project would have in Europe tho, taxpayers are not likely getting as much of their investment back.

Wew I have not seen your posts in a long time

Expected to grow by 1.8% in 2017

Sort of how it works in Ukraine, except the bridge doesn't get built.

Yeah you're right the bridge its build only for reasons of geopolitics

Stop creating those threads ffs
I'm already having enough news from the sites needed and local-news-spamming finns
And now you, that macedonian and argentinian
And whenever you do that, dozens of absolutely unbearable russia-"experts" arrive
That's just gross

Damn

Ukraine had a submarine in harbour for refit in 12 years. When the russians took over crimea the also took over a large part of the ukrainian navy. They found the sub totally useless and almost rusted away so it was delivered back. Btw the "refit" cost the ukrainian state 120 mil $

Shut the fuck up

would be shame if some vessel fully loaded with ammo on it's way to mariupol accidentally ram into the bridge pillar
sadly our politicians such pussies to organize that

That would be terrorism

fuck off you fucking sheep fucking hillybilly motherfucker cunt

I bet i know more about your country than you do

Next up is a bridge to japan google.dk/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-10-15/putin-treads-where-stalin-failed-with-mega-project-in-the-works

yes we are very worried about news coming from occupied territories
since we lost control under crimean borders we are can't maintain law in there.

>unironically translanting and posting comments from censor.net
You were so much cooler a year ago, Дядькo

>mfw I could travel to Japan by car
Can't wait for a Russia road trip

What is censor?

>oresund bridge
I used to think this was a unique bridge
but there is a similar one in virginia, usa

ridiculously patriotical ukrainian news portal

A living meme
censor.net.ua

Why would anyone be patriotic in a country like ukraine probably one of the shittiest countries in the world. I can understand places with some past glory or culture like mongolia or Albania but ukraine... you really got nothing

Stop bullying him. He already had to flee from Luhansk.

You did lose like 20 million people and a chunk of land the size of Massachusetts though...
that has to be worth somethin

They can only get shit done fast when Putin orders it to be so. That's how authoritarian overcentralized states work. Corruption is a huge problem there, there was some minister that ordered a street in Moscow to be repaved even though it didn't need it. The contract went to a construction company owned by the ministers wife and cost way over budget (big surprise). On average it cost 17x more to build 1km of road in russia than it does in germany for this reason.

It's too easy being patriot of wealthy
country.

Just like these worldwide "fans" of Barcelona or Real Madrid, because these teams never lose.

They have hot girls

>driving through thousands of miles of nothing

for what purpose?

Ohh yeah i forgot if you wanna fuck a white hooker to South east asia prices you go for ukrainian

German autism is the reason for that.
You are also pulling that out of your ass.

Nonetheless, this thread is stupid. Russia has shitty infastructure because they don't get shit done.

I mean you could also take a train but I love driving through vast new places, it's relaxing and exciting at the same time

It can't be that bad

Are there still road bandits i russia?

>You are also pulling that out of your ass.
No I didn't you utter faggot
I don't remember the source but you could bother doing some research before calling others a liar.

they tend to do something just for showing off.
Crimean bridge is a popular theme in russia so it's priority task for putin to continue brainwash his electorate.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-v-h3TEjQ

3/10

I know what you mean brother. I hope to take a trip across Siberia when I get the opportunity.

>research a random claim i made based on a source 20 years ago

Find it. Or shut the fuck up.

Russia pays 10 times less than Germany for labor. That alone makes this 17 times more expensive claim extremely questionable.

They did, and it shows what animals these Hohols are.
But ofc they will beg for gibs from EU.
And instead will get a shitload of "reforms" like retirement at 70.

ukraine should be nuked for hose atrocites
thats literally genocide

its not finished, 2018

I think putin will be able to pass it before he is "reelected" in 2018. They are going to build it faster than projected

suck my cock, woman

there are a lot of infrastructure projects currently due to wc2018 but also the area around vladivostok gets its fair share
suprisingly its getting better,despite low oil price
they dont even need to use reseve funds
too bad ivan and natasha wont get much in return

I think I'd go by train, having to take care of a car seems like a bit too much to worry about. Siberia reminds me a lot of Alaska where I grew up, it looks extremely comfy.

hard to imagine they hosted ec2012 without any issues

Russian loans