Jeb Bush: Trump Nomination, a Tragedy

politico.com/story/2016/07/jeb-bush-trump-tragedy-225371
>People supporting Donald Trump's presidential bid will "feel betrayed" should the presumptive Republican nominee's campaign promises go unsatisfied, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush predicted Monday.

>Speaking to MSNBC contributor Nicolle Wallace, who served as his press secretary in Tallahassee, Bush called Trump "to his credit ... very smart at exploiting these kind of opportunities."

>"He's a master at understanding how the media works — more than anybody I've ever seen in politics. Kudos to him, for kind of creating the environment and then manipulating the environment to his effect," Bush said in the interview airing in full Monday night.

>There will be no wall built, Bush told Wallace, and Mexico will not pay for it, nor will there be a ban on Muslims.

>"This is all, like, an alternative universe that he created," Bush said of Trump. "The reality is, that's not going to happen. And people are going to be deeply frustrated and the divides will grow in our country. And this extraordinary country, still the greatest country on the face of the earth, will continue to stagger instead of soar. And that's the heartbreaking part of this, is I think people are really going to feel betrayed."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
youtube.com/watch?v=pW4niTkVck8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKHasVckAyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump is such a meanie I should have had the nomination >;(

>There will be no wall built, Bush told Wallace, and Mexico will not pay for it, nor will there be a ban on Muslims.

Pretty much the equivalent of
>Trump will never win the nomination

Stay salty, Jebra.

You have to wonder if this is empty rhetoric or if he really believes all of this.

If this is truly his outlook on the future of the country, then combined with his humiliating public rejection and the entirety of the campaign and pressure from his family I worry for his mental health.

Please clap

There is a zero percent chance the wall will be built. Trump most likely knows that. What's going to happen is a better policy on stopping illegal immigration and a tighter lockdown on our boarders. Anyone that actually believes a literal wall will be built is completely delusional.

>the wall is just a meme meme
Okay.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

>implying he's wrong

I can't wait for the asshurt when Hillary wins.

>caring about what a criminal family says

>fence

Haha, he's building a wall, chump. Not a fence. Don't you listen to Trump?

Jeb is the disappointing son

fuck that guacamole nigger. he keeps running his mouth a sink hole will suck him into hell like the way jef bush died... in florida...where jeb bush was elected

youtube.com/watch?v=pW4niTkVck8

that was a warning shot faggot. sit this one out

As memetacular the wall would be, I'd be happy with just real borders and rule of law.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKHasVckAyk

>$4.6 billion less

Mexico isn't going to pay and I hope US taxpayers don't have to either. Trump will reinforce the boarder but there won't be a wall. It's all irrelevant since Hillary will win either way.

>pls clap

I just fear the day Hillary allows mudslime immigration into our "great" country.

>that bill isn't a precedent
Okay buddy.

t. concern troll

>And this extraordinary country, still the greatest country on the face of the earth
lololol, no one believes this.

>boarders

F

He's right you know. Trump is literally playing the republicans and the tea party so he can sit in the white house.

Really made me think. All of these flavors. ...

T U R T L E S

What the fuck, how does this happen

>APOLOGIZE TO MY WIFE!
>no

>"I wanted to be the one to betray the American people, ME ;_; ;_; ;_;"
go to bed jeb

Only old/dumb people support Trump.

I think Jeb is just very dumb

I mean look at his fucking wife
How do you expect to become president when you marry a fucking gremlin
Not to mention only idiots race mix

Jeb and the rest of the cuckservatives are retarded as fuck, it is literally part of the immigration act of 1965 that the president can ban anyone he wants and Obama has done so

>"There will be no wall built"

Says the plutocrat married to a spic.

>will "feel betrayed" should the presumptive Republican nominee's campaign promises go unsatisfied, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush predicted Monday.

"Uh-oh, watch out! If someone doesn't do what they said they were going to do, you'll be disappointed!"

or

"You fools, you fools! There's a chance your nominee will turn out as bad as every other choice was guaranteed to be, instead of being an improvement!"

ITT: Retards that don't realize the "wall" is a metaphor

He just means he's going to tighten border security. Jeb is right, no one is going to build a wall.

Sure it's silly to believe he's actually pro-life, or going to ban all muslims, or whatever.

But appointing the next conservative SC justice (as unfair as it is Garland'll never make it through), tighter immigration laws, isolationist foreign policy, tax cuts, and general nationalist positions all make voting for him worth it.

I wanted him to win... He was so adorable, so vulnerable. He would have been so happy...

got my hoodie on

I'm sure like 90% of trump supports want literal wall. And as jeb stated, they will feel betrayed when trump introduces only slightly tighter immigration policies.

Jeb is low energy

If Trump wins, the easiest way to guarantee reelection is to start building a wall. He's not an idiot.

I can't wait for the nomination.

>ITT: Retards that don't realize the "wall" is a metaphor

Wrong. The wall will be built. Trump is already in negotiations with the governors of the states where the wall will be built. Sorry to ruin your little fantasy, Pedro, but you can't stop it.

No... :(

Don should allow Jeb to move into the White House with him. Maybe he can watch after the plants? Or perhaps bring some turtles and decorate it a bit.

Trump wakes up in the morning to the smell of Jebs Guac.
>"Good morning, Jeb! Hope you made enough for the family!"
>"O-Oh, hello, Donal-"
>"AhAh!"
>"- I mean: Good Morning, Mr. President."

why does Jeb continue to humiliate himself?

Who else wants to knock on Jebs door and give him the Gospel?

I just want to give him a hug...

It would help. I feel so sorry for him. Tears well up in my eyes when I think of him and how sad his life is and was.

>You have to wonder if this is empty rhetoric or if he really believes all of this.
Once you reach the national level of politics, your beliefs are irrelevant so long as you can tow the party line and get re-elected.

Yeah I wonder if they believe this too. Where is the backbone in this country? People act like not letting brown people in your country by the millions and building a wall are some giant impossible feat.

This is America, we went to the moon, we can do whatever the fuck we want. "Alternate reality", more like having a vision instead of wallowing in mediocrity.

He may not have won the nomination... But he won our hearts.

>foolish guac bowled merchant

What an amazing thought. He won our hearts through his humiliation.

The US is arguably the greatest country, but mostly because of momentum. We have the biggest military capacity, highest GDP, and huge cultural output.

China's already beaten us in PPP-adjusted GDP. They'll probably win in GDP and military capacity in 50 years if they're smart.

He was like a small child who tried to compete in some talent contest for grown ups and the judges and everybody just KNEW that he shouldn't be there, but they gave him some points because he was obviously trying soooo hard to impress his parents.

A sad story, but so adorable...

We can't have another Bush in the White House otherwise Kek will punish us.

Killing Jeb would be a mercy. I can't even imagine the horrible torture he's being put through by his rich yid masters for losing and wasting so much money.

It already started and Obama stopped it and hasn't done anything with immigration.

wtf i hate florida now

shut the fuck up Jeb

#jebnofilter

Well that settles it, literally nothing Jeb has predicted has ever come true, so odds are not only is the Wall coming but Trump will DEPORT Columbia, who will be a part of the MEXICAN FORCED LABOR GROUPS that builds the 100 foot wall with America for free.

The humiliation at the dinner table whenever George is visiting is probably worse.

Nobody will even mention it. Nobody talks about politics at all. But George and Jebs eyes lock for a moment and that is all it takes for Jeb to break down in tears...

>>People supporting Donald Trump's presidential bid will "feel betrayed" should the presumptive Republican nominee's campaign promises go unsatisfied
Why would I be worried about this?
Most of the things Trump talks about are easily achievable for him as president.
He's one of the best businessmen around, I'm not hoping he makes better trade deals and bring up america's economy, I'm expecting it, because that's what he does.
And border and immigration control is one of the top powers granted to the US president, the president is literally the uncontested decider, protecting the US border is the presidents job and can close them down at any time if he sees fit for the protection of the USA.

Why? why is a border wall so unfeasible? its been done before and would cost us pretty much pocket change.

Post spicy Jeb memes.

To me, the election ended when he dropped out.

My mother is the strongest person I know.

The hilarious thing is that it was probably Jeb entering the race that gave credibility to Trumps outsider status.

im actually happy to see jeb again, my jeb meme reserves were getting dangerously low.

JEB FOR VP!
8 YEARS OF YEB MEMES!

That was the plan the entire time...

Truly the poor and destitute are exalted by God. In our own hearts we can feel that God cherishes his poor spirit.

He looks so... proud!
He's in it for himself, for the challenge and the fame!

Kind of like Trump...

Yall heathens will pay when the day of Jeb! comes
Repent and you may yet be granted a swift death

as opposed to another dynastic president?

Bush signed the pledge. No integrity! Sad!

I HAD SUCH A GOOD CHANCE

I WAS GOING TO LAY OUT MY IMPROVED WAR ON TERROR PLAN

Would Jeb have invaded Iraq again? Or Afghanistan?

I like Jeb Bush, I really do. If Trump didn't run, I'd sincerely be rooting for Jeb.

Slow and steady Jeb.

You'll win this yet.

Jeb is a big fat mess

I thought Jeb killed himself.