Hungary ''will vote no''

How DARE Brussels tell us how many migrants can live in our country?' Hungary 'will vote no' in Brexit-inspired referendum on EU demands to take 1,294 refugees... and pay £255million fine instead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684113/How-DARE-Brussels-tell-migrants-live-country-Hungary-vote-no-Brexit-inspired-referendum-EU-demands-1-294-refugees-pay-300million-fine-instead.html

Based Orban as always

What if they just refuse to pay the fine

CAN'T TURBAN THE ORBAN

Yasssssss

>Brexit-inspired

Are they blaming literally everything in Europe on Brexit now?

Funny, I usually find myself supporting the EU, but I can't support it working for non-eu illegal migrants. Most certainly not for foreigners from lands following the antithesis of european custom and law.

Best European country leader by far

Fuck Brussels cultural marxist
It's really time to start thinking about foundations of structure parallel and competitive to European Union, Im talking about economic platform, no political bullshit at all, strutcure that will alienate and destroy German and Frenche leftie pinko marxist faggots

You tried it with the EFTA. Your country could have easily just not applied to join and you'd be in that precise position you suggest.

But no you had to join to drag europe in your direction

there is hope

Looking pretty good for 65, based Hungarian genes

>unironically liking a cigán
wow

Shut the fuck up Ján
>upper Hungary LARPing it's an independent nation

>cigán lover damage control
wow!

>when the eu tells you you gotta take these niggers but you don't wanna

double dubs ensure that kek sees this to be a beautiful thing

froggy kisses for Orban.

inb4 romania general

Really makes you think.

65? The car in the background or what?

>implying liberals have had anything to do with producing good living standards in the west

It's like the union retards who claim unions are responsible for worker rights/vacations/etc

>£255million
for uneducated fanatics with no education or skills.
it really makes you think

nothing will happen in the next ten years then. But god forbid something economical happens and you got to go begging for some eu money then.

They will be blamed hen. It's just a bailout. Do the math. Either taking an undiscribed ammount of refugees or bail yourself out and take no responsibilities at all.
I would choose the last option. It's a one-time fee and you're done with that shit.

?
I'm sure they'll deduct it from whatever payments are made to hungary.

Every referendum goes against them so referendums must be verboten.

If Wilders become PM here I'm sure I'll see some Jew writing an article that it's probably time to stop having national elections.

Until you are given another batch, for which you will have to pay again.

They (EU) will discuss it over the next ten years, forgetting it, digging it out when it's playing in their favour and pretend it is all hungary's fault.
Politics as usual.

he is Armand Csontak, 22, student.
it's written in the image

blackmailing on an international level. Next step: Horseheads found in everybody's bed in hungary.

>and pay £255million fine instead
Wait, we have to pay a fine? Fuck the EU. We should leave too.

#hungaryforchange

read the article. Is the pictured guy looking like 65?

>Carl
>Armand
See? Europeans can integrate and abandon their old culture and names, when they move to a new place. Yet every single muslim names its spawn "Muhammad".

>Retired engineer Carl Palfy (left), 65, and student Armand Csontak (right), 22, both said they would be rejecting the EU refugee quota scheme, backing the country's hard-line view on migration

Why are they paying the fine? This is taxation without representation, the basis of our revolution.

No joke now. We had a Karl in our class. He was the son of a turkish immigrant family. Was weird but no problem at all. Although he had a very old fashioned german name. But that was one in a million

Maybe it was my fault but on the image it's only "Carl Palfy (picture) 65..."

>Why are they paying the fine?
Who says they willl?

>EU demands to take 1,294 refugees... and pay £255million fine instead

>and

Noone will pay anything.

no, it's the fault of "DailyMail App"

Hypocrisy.

These countries flood the UK with migrants then turn round and say they don't want any.

Just stay in your country then if it's so good and worth protecting. Stop coming here.

So the individual countries are basically whores, while the EU is their sugar daddy?

Honestly, I would rather take them in if it stopped the endless whining directed at us by the EU, if it stopped us being kicked around for honoring our duty to protect the common EU borders...
But you just know it wouldn't. You know they would find more to settle in our country, slander us further for exercising the right of every sovereign nation to protect it's borders against illegal entry.
It especially wouldn't stop the WashPost, the Guardian, and other highly esteemed ((publications)) from spewing libel at us non-stop.

lol'd

nontheless funny

Orban is 100% right. Nevertheless I will be glad to be rid of those goulashniggers.

1294 is just a meme, the quota system would mean a continuous system and eventually millions would be settled in Hungary.

it's a scam, we can't accept the quota system.

The fine is clearly less costly than having those immigrants

>common sense immigration policy
>hard-line view on immigration

that's exactly how massmedia brainwashing works and its fucking scary how long and what scale its been applied to Western Civilization countries

It's just a shitty journalist filling HER daily quota and making mistakes. Nothing to see there.

Based EU.

How can pro-migration activists even compete?

>autistic american cartoon memes

Based Hungary. European Jewnion BTFO.

Why are they based if they still pay the fine ?

what's the fucking difference ?
if they took refugees they could put them in camps in some woods alone or some shit that doesn't cost a fourth of a billion

it's a matter of principle, idea you obviously have no clue about

leave the eu before talking to me

Looks like that. The whole EU-thing is a wet dream of "no countries, we are all the same". So, all of us get treated like we were one nation with no sayings in our own politics.

Sorry for the next lines.
I said it before, I am for a united europe. We got a united europe. The UK as an example isn't setting sails and ship away to Greenland now. Switzerland is still horting gold and doesn't bat an eye. No problem at all, not even a blink. But stop that centralized undemocratic government.
As individual nations we can fight back an undemocratic institution. But as the EU is hard to grasp and not an individual government voted by the annual citizens it's impossible for the nations to fight back.
We try, but either we vote for a "democratic party" that will just play the EU-game or vote for an ultranationalist party that don't even know how to run a country. So either fascism or fascism.

Yes the EU is the sugardaddy that holds its bitches tight.

"But merkel is at fault for the crisis"
Not really, yes she played the role in that shit game. But it was common sense before. Do you really think one nation, even if it's germany (nazis and shit memes), is able to go against every other nation? Nope, it was all signed and done before she spoke it out loud.
I don't want to say we are the scapegoats in this case (we are not, I blame her for these words and think she is just awful as a leader) but germany got pressured into the role of the leader.
It was recommended by many foreign states (east and west from europe) we should take the spokesman's role as the economical strongest nation in europe.

Don't think Mrs Merkel wanted to take any negotiations between greece and the EU (yes, the EU. She was just some kind of diplomate. Others decided what will happen).
The EU is fucking everyone up. No one left behind if it realizes the dream of a few highly influencing individuals.

Take the "refugee crisis" as a long term plan for cuckolding europe

Just curious, but where do you draw this comparison from? As far as I see it, it's technically not true, since Hungary is still being properly represented in the EU parliament.

I'm ignorant about that, if it's not thank to the unions then who achieved that?

Don't see the EU parliament as a democratic social parliament. They were founded as an economic parliament and would like to keep it that way. The main idea about the EU was an european wide hegemonial economical institution to make trades easier in any case.
If it was about manpower, services or goods.
Now they try to force that economical views onto every nation calling it european politics. That is not what is was about and never will be.

They shouldn't have to any sayings in social politics. But they do now and no one tries to stop them. Even the ones who maybe could have just have cut the ropes.

Ever noticed how many times europe and EU got mixed in (inter)national medias? It's amazing if you listen to that shit, and nobody seems to care.

I'm really disappointed how an economical parliament can have so much influence in national politics and nobody seems to care about that.
Let's just divide and rule. Fucking assholes.

Europe should have stayed as the UK, Germany, France and so on, a conglomerate of rich nations. if we had have brought in each joining nation slowly it would have been much better.

>taking astronomical amounts of financial aid from the EU because of our shit economy
>at the same time refusing them when they try to dump shitskins here
>Orbán's face when

Hungary won't pay any kind of fine. I remember one time, like 10 years ago, France was fined by the EU for some fishing regulations bullshit and they did not give a single fuck. Didn't pay shit and nothing came of it. Of course Hungary doesn't have as much "weight" in the EU as France so they may suspend some member rights but that won't include being able to receive financial aid since that would be against their core principles and regional policies, and financial aid is the single fucking thing we joined for so no skin off our backs.

lmao

SHOULD HAVE PAID THE FINE