How do people in your country feel and think about the nukings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WWII?

How do people in your country feel and think about the nukings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WWII?

angry that that you didn't drop them on Ludwigshafen or Mannheim

Depends on who you ask. I'm sure vast majority of people don't really think about it or think at best it was a necessary evil or at worse as "oh the horrors of war"

A necessary evil.

Nobody expect Americans care about them. Not even the japs.

Something like an atrocity that americans refuse to feel sorry about, but at the same time wants us to feel sorry about 9/11.

>Who? Where is that, China?

This
t. From that area

Criminal, only somewhat understandable. Part of the horrendous and inhuman campaign of american imperialism, militarism, hegemony and atrocities in the latter half of the 20th century.

Yet it's drilled into us to feel bad about doing it.

The needs of testing the new weapon are understandable, but doing it on civilian targets of an almost surrendered enemy is not only doubtful, it's a start of the cold war level doubtful.

They are pretty uninformed about the grim deeds imperial japan did in Continental asia so they take the side of the ((poor innocent japanese)) people.

>Russians fell for the Japs were going to surrender meme

it stopped japan from becoming korea2.0

toyko firebombs did much worse damage anyways,it wasnt from just one bomb though

im thankfull to japan for teaching the world about radiation poisoning, I'm glad japan surrendered so that we didnt end up nuking half of japan in opperation downfall (we nuke, wait a day, land trupes in nuke crator, nuke a couple miles closer to tokyo, rinse and repeat until we capitol)

Yeah, I can say the opposite about you, now what.
We crushed their 1mil army in less than a month, you would've been able to bomb them into the stone age all by yourself, not even talking about all other allies.

big promo stunt to spook the Soviets

americans intercepted japans plan to avoid unconditionality with ussr so they wanted to make sure that if japan does it is with us

hence their claim to the islands is never resolved

>we defeated their 1mil army in less than a month
A 1mil army that had shitty supplies and moral.

USA dismantled the Japanese navy, defeated half of their army, and turned their mainland into rubble.

its a shame we used a nuclear bomb before we made a powerplant using fission

its ruined the idea of nuclear energy, even though coal power plants release more radiation than a nuclear power plant

and fucking hippies think its going to spawn mutants and shit so we keep on burning fuel for a shitty energy return, making power cost more while polluting the world at the same time

O-o-okay..
Sure. What I'm saying, that Japanese government saw that as well, and they weren't all brainwashed fanatics.

>spawn mutants
but it does

they usually use it to show the hypocrisy of the allies on war crimes

yeah, but an uncontrolled nuclear chain reaction sounds a bit easier to achieve than to control and maintain it inside a reactor to be desu
weren't the first reactors like built in the mid 50's?

>Iraq, Syria, Libya

people meme about it, just like how they meme about killing jews

but i genuinely want am*Rica to get a taste of their own medicine for what they've done to the world

>fucked up the middle east
>saved j*Ws
>tried to enslave the BLACK BULL masterrace
>killed millions of innocents
>saved millions of evils

legit just off yourselves, the only good thing you guys have are burgers and fried chicken but i can live without them

ubmp

yea, thats why nuclear bombs were made first(and why fusion bombs exist, but controlled fusion reactors dont), its hard to control fission energy in a useful way, compared to starting a reaction by touching isotopes together, like pic related

and one could argue that without war there would have been no reason to fund nuclear technology as fast, but doesnt change the fact that we should be using it wayyy more than we do now

Condemn it as i would any unpresented military action against civilians.

>Japs deserved it
>"America needs to stop" says the country that took over half the world

yeah i agree. you have dumb people, retards, brain dead, and then you have 'greens' who are against nuclear power

"Americans are evil"