Keep getting into facebook fights with liberal brother over politics

>keep getting into facebook fights with liberal brother over politics
>try to bury the hatchet, agree to stop posting provocative political shit on Facebook because it's driving us apart
>he's right back at it within days

How do you guys put up with this shit?

disown that shithead.

Is his IQ less than 100 or something?

what the fuck I posted a picture of spongebob and got a fucking anime grill instead.

Did they fucking bait and switch me?

have a cute anime girl

Sucks to be you. I *enjoy* arguing.

So you decided to be a defeatist.
Do pic related or go full Bezmenov on him

If anything I'm worried he's going to disown me. He gets triggered very easily, and the worst part is he's constantly trying to bait me into triggering him so he'll have an excuse to fly off the handle with his righteous indignation.

give examples fampai, what species of cuck is he?

Just ignore it.

He's married and has a job + house, but he labels himself a "free thinker," and the way he demonstrates what a free thinker he is is to constantly disagree with his family about pretty much every social issue. He's a Christian but is pro gay marriage, pro-trans, pro-muslim, pro-illegal immigration, pro BLM, anti-gun, anti-military, anti-capitalism, pretty much everything except pro-choice. That's the one line he refuses to cross, but I'm pretty sure that he'd cave on that if his friends put enough pressure on him. Our mom is worried that he's going to be pressured into renouncing Christianity someday.

He's extremely shallow in his political beliefs and he doesn't care about facts. He just tows the party line and gets extremely offended by people correcting him, especially members of his family.

stop doing this on facebook. try a real conversation, person to person.

Family Relations is more important than any political view.

I suggest you do pic related or stfu

>pro gay marriage, pro-trans, pro-muslim, pro-illegal immigration, pro BLM, anti-gun, anti-military, anti-capitalism
>He's extremely shallow in his political beliefs and he doesn't care about facts.
lost cause, your brother is a living nu-male meme, only thing that you can do is use titanium solid facts like the 2013 US crime statistics straight from the goverment, maybe show him some easy to digest videos of blm chimpouts? could also tell him how being pro muslim and pro fags is contradictory since they throw them off roofs, again vids of inside mosques in the us spouting their shit might work.

That's what I'm doing right now. It's just really annoying that I'm the one who's backing off and yet he doesn't change his behavior at all.

then use force

I showed him a BLM chimpout video and that's what caused him to lose his shit. He is allergic to facts because he doesn't want to be made wrong. He also accused me of being on "the wrong side of history."

I seriously don't know what's going to happen if Trump gets elected. He's no where near committed enough to move to Canada, but I think he might have an existential crisis because he believes the world is destined to become a leftist utopia, and both Brexit and a Trump victory would fly completely counter to the narrative he believes in.

>"the wrong side of history."
your joking right?

He's not a Christian
He's actively destroying the faith.

Also...was he like this before he got married?

He didn't use that exact phrase, but he did say "every time there's any issue involving racism or sexism you always find an excuse to be on the wrong side."

so how do you deal with that? you could become a "not a argument" memer and ruin him if you wanted, just need to memorize a few things, a week of getting shut down like that would make him stop.

A bit. He's gotten worse in recent years, but definitely not because of his wife. His wife is an immigrant and she's a lot more conservative, and I get along fine with her. I think it's his friends and co-workers who are dragging him this way. He works in Manhattan and most of his friends are nu-males.

You should have him spend time with you and your friends
Get him exposed to alternative points of view.

tell him his lovechild obama isnt even a friend to black ppl... most nonviolent drug offenders are still rotting in jail...
obamas a bigger good old boy racist cuckservative than trump

We have a lot of the same friends already. I feel like he only gives me a hard time and ignores everyone else, because I'm a member of his family and he reads into everything I do a lot more.

I think one of the most annoying parts about this is that 90% of what I post on facebook is stuff about video games, pets and movies. He never responds to any of my activity except that last 5 percent which is politics / social commentary. I haven't seen him post anything on his wall in the last year that wasn't some kind of inflammatory or provocative statement about politics or social issues, and then he has the gumption to accuse me of doing nothing but "make facebook toxic with all of my hurtful political memes."

He's a hypocrite, but I can't tell him that to his face because then he will just bring up his huge list of grievances he has against me for things I've said on social media, which is always getting bigger and never smaller. I think he must be having some kind of identity crisis and he's taking it out on me. No matter how many times I try to start a new page with him, he keeps all of his anger from the last arguement and just tucks it away even if it was something that we argued about years ago. He even brought up Gamergate during this last argument.

sounds like he needs serious psychiatric evaluation, it sounds like he has a lot more serious mental issues then just being lefty. You should really sit him down and ask him why he is always lashing out at you, maybe his family life or something else is having problems. Actually getting him to stop talking about shit he barely knows about would be a good start, make sure he gets the whole "different strokes" way of thinking, does not sound like you can do much about his nu-maleitis since it's stage 4 at this point. Go and take him out to go do shit, go hike a fucking mountain or learn to fish or something that can not relate back to his political cancer like movies could. siblings are supposed to be close.

I told my brother not to contact me ever again until he realizes he has no fucking idea what he is talking about and is just echoing shit he reads from Reddit and Tumblr. He ended up coming over my house 2 years later and apologized. His hair was a normal color, he took out all of his piercings and the holes were closing up, and he was dressed like a human again.

I congratulated him and he just finished his HVAC education and is apprenticing, building a normal life.