ESPN

>ESPN

Literally don't know any of those players, why are soccer players so irrelevant?

Fuck off, they are unironically going to take the best series out of Megacable's hands.

>Conte

u wot m8

>tfw you are so used to niggers being the top players in the premier league your mind starts to pronounce Kane as Ka-nay

>de gea

>Sane
>Pogba
>Stones
But let's ignore Salah, Mee, Tarkowski, Cork, and Azpilicueta.

>Pogba
Even as a humble united supporter I have to say what absolute bullshit

Also how the fuck does Gonde get manager over Dyche?

2017 implies both current and last season

This isn't a concussionball thread, la'

V E N A D O S
E
N
A
D
O
S

anyone watch their FC show?

Only occasionally because all of those ESPN FC "pundits" are absolutely retarded. Last year they were constantly whining and saying Guardiola was shit and arrogant because he wasn't adjusting to the league and doesn't train players tackling. This year they all are praising him, although Man City are playing the exact same type of football, but with a few better, new players, and are at the top of the table. The delusion of the scouser pundit is hilarious, though. And the guy from Venezuela is your typical Barcelona customer

The worst ones have to be Nicol and Burnley. Nicol for being an annoying as fuck Liverpoo fag and Burnley for being annoying in general.

>pogba
lmao
though if youd swap him with qtinho I think you could call this reasonably the team of 2017

>Hazard

Will this meme ever end?

i think they're pretty hilarious

>fox sports

lmao, what the fuck is that

Silva ahead of Pogba, Guardiola ahead of Conte, otherwise the lineup is fine.

I'm almost certain that OP's image is from ESPN, not Fox Sports.

He has more points over the same amount of games as pep (over their careers in the PL)

Salah should be the MVP of this season

Should be a 4-5-1 formation

They weren't wrong.

>espn isn’t considered an evil megacable corporation in huezil
They are the lone reason why cable is so expensive, not one of the reasons BUT the reason.

ESPN is the absolute best sports network in here, but it's really different from the american model. They even tried to make a PTI of sorts and it failed miserably.

The fact it is the best in brazil already signals it’s drastically different than the shit disney pushes here.

It's still about sports mostly. Also the local competition here basically only focuses on brazilian football, so ESPN got a good foothold with the american sports and european football leagues

But it's not exclusive merit on the fact they do a good job overall, the other channels are pretty bad, intentionally.

Anyone else still pissed the fuck off about that Arsenal penalty?

Legit XI

Pope
Azpi Stones Tarkowski Alonso
Silva KDB Coutinho Sterling
Kane Salah

>stones

KEK

>no alli
>no eriksen
>vertonghen

wew

>Pogba
Really? He was finished 6th ffs.

Azpilicueta has been better than all the defenders listed for both seasons

If we are insisting on this formation

>Alli
>eriksen
Both been shit

Why alonso? He scores goals, but defensively he's quite mediocre

How come there are no British people in this thread?