is there another thread?

Not that I know of

can't stop anything
>benett ded
oh well

Well Seattle is done.

>Lane
God why

Cardinals PLEASE fuck these shithawks over, it's the least you can do for this atrocious season

Have you ever seen a more pathetic defensive effort on an opening drive?

>this defense
What are you even doing

well that isn't the best way to start things off

>seahawks defense can't do anything
>offense guaranteed to do fuck all

wilsons going to have to do everything again

7-8 isn't atrocious idiot

HOLY SHIT LOCKETTE

At least one guy came to ball.

LAND DRAGON

That was easy

some great holds in there that weren't caught by the refs. >:(

what happened i missed it watching a game of thrones lewl

Seahawks are demoralized as fuck, half their roster is injured, I think were do-
>that run as i literally type this

falcons 7 panthers 0

>tfw its going to be one of those games and Church isnt here yet

lockette ran it all the way on a punt return

Lockett, m8

Lockette is kill

holy jesus these special teams are terrible

New special team coaches when?

>these special teams

make a tackle

Its over. Falcons wins baby.

i want to feel what its like to get driven into the ground by 6ft 3, 300lb black man

good stop

I kind of hope Bruce Arians isn't able to get another HC position. Genuinely cannot stand the guy.

Seattle D is so demoralized. I almost don't want hawks to make the playoffs because of what a shitshow it would be if they did.

thats a fucking bullshit spot

the only players that are safe from getting traded on the defense are earl thomas and wagner at this point.

Pretty shit spot tbqh

I think he had it

>seahawks defense literally can't stop the run

didnt look like he touched him or the ball

holy shit stanton is bad

how can you have a guy like that instead of kaepernick on your roster

almost had an int there

Probably because he gets paid $10-$15 million less than Kap wanted.

>le kneel man

What the fuck was that

>move to downtown seattle from the east coast
>rent out a $1400 a month apartment
>apply and get hired at mcdonalds full time since they literally hire anyone
>make $15 an hour because that is seattle's set minimum wage by local law
>get $2400 a month in pay because no state income tax
>pay the $1400 for rent
>live off of $1000 a month easily

my plan is literally flawless

>this seahawks offensive line running

you know what the best part is? they won't fix this shit in the offseason.

go for it

Wilson is so bad but yet get all the excuses to be named MVP.

lol nice punt wtf

Wilson cannot hold onto the ball that long. Needs to be getting it out in under 2.5

>seahawks literally quitting on this fucking season

3 and out...

warning, WA actually has some of the most regressive tax laws in the union. you'll have closer to $500/month to live off of. after food and transportation, there won't be much left over.

Anyone else feel hopeless about this teams future?

>carroll wants to go
>earl wants to go
>avril and Kam are ded
>Sherman thinks he's actually going to get 13mil next season
>dire line situation, cable seems unwilling to change
>the basketball star Jimmy Graham likely gone

I haven't felt this hopeless for the future since Mora. I'm scared bros. I don't want to go back the the 90's ineptness.

the jags stole their meme magic

don't worry about it man.

Once we get rid of all the chimping nig nogs the Seahawks will be great again.

just get a fucking offense. the defense is filled with loud mouth fuck heads that need to be traded because they went from really good loud mouthed fuckheads to semi-decent loud mouthed fuck heads.

get an Offensive line and a good running back and the seahawks will be a pretty solid team.

>Bevell wants to stay

Its like only trash stays in Seattle.

I still feel okay. I think earl will stay. I can see sherman being moved depending on how he does in training camp. I would would move chancellor for some help on offense. I have more faith in rebuilding the defense compared to the offense through the draft.

Its a Larry Fitzgerald and Kerwynn Williams episode

Stanton is literally outplaying Wilson but he will not get the same excuses like Wilson

>stanton gets away
>first down
>big run
>first down
>stanton gets away
>touchdown
our defense is terrible

Stanton has an o line and a running game. Wilson has neither.

I wish oregon had it's own team again so we could tell the seahawk fans to fuck off.

>Gresham on field
>no flag

Nope. Team needed an excuse to start playing young guys again. I was advocating trading some dudes years ago, but nope, let's keep paying the offense nothing. If not for injuries, I bet guys like Griffin would be on the bench chilling this year.

P E N N Y ' D
E
N
N
Y
'
D

Well should be an interesting offseason.

PENNY FOR UR THOTS

should the seahawks focus on getting another o-line guy go get a rb in the draft?

Don't forget Griffin single handily lost a game for this team.

They need an o line. No one can run behind this line.

>working at McD's
>flawless plan

For staying poor I guess.

get a running back in the draft and fucking trade for some offensive linemen. fuck most of the defensive players on this team they are old and don't give a shit.

impossible to be poor when you make $15 an hour

thats what I'm thinking. I think we ave a better chance at trading for an better o-line than developing it. rebuilding the defense and getting a rb through the draft seems more doable

>single handily

Red Dick, plz

lul blown out knee

I don't remember what you're talking about, but I know for sure that if not for Walsh and Wilson sucking gigantic dick at various games this season, they'd probably get into the playoffs easily. I mean, Wilson has been straight up awful lately.

hell you may not even need to draft a RB. Chris carson was doing really well until he got injured. so you can focus on getting the OL going and getting young talent in the defence.

another flag kills a drive

he could be a funnier tight end than we've ever had

Walsh lost at least two games.

>its a Wilson makes gains so the o-line can get a flag

I fucking HATE THIS FUCKING TEAM EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

true but it always seems like the rbs turn to shit after a major injury here. maybe carson will be different

>murder bowl
And in come the injuries

Wilson has sucked but he has no OL and his running game is non-existent. everything is on Wilson to pull shit off so the moment he plays poorly the seahawks are fucked.

Marshawn, Carlson, and preinjury Rawls was running behind all these shitty oline and Wilson still sucks and givin all the excuses. He's just bad.

I'd say just throw in the towel, but it likes like they already were well ahead of me.

Marshawn did not run behind this line. Rawls running behind it resulted in Rawls getting pushed down to 5th on the depth chart. Average contact with this line is 4 yards BEHIND the line of scrimmage.

Carlson was a tight end that hasn't played for the Hawks since 2010. And the line in 2015 wasn't nearly as abysmal as it has been this year you retarded piece of shit. Put any QB behind Wilson's oline and they'll be dead within 2 games

marshawn had a better line to run behind of

Is Wilson elite or just a game manager?