Natural Disasters

What kind of natural disaster is common in your area of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36139388
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's aaa.... "Natural Distaster"?

W-well let me tell you about this place while I shake, drown, sink, and breathe volcano dust at very high altitude

Things like tornadoes, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.

Brazilians.

something about being crushed by the gods many times and still refusing to leave sacred ground or something..

every year Paragoy sinks and the water occupies the places

Hurricanes

Things i've experienced in my life: (I'm only 18)

Earthquake
Ice storm
Blizzard
Tornado
Hurricane
Tropical storm
Major thunderstorm
Flood

Honestly fuck this country

None

tornados. thats it really

t. kansan

mexicans

Americans

chicanos

all of them

Ah ok. Never had one of those.

Volcanic eruptions. Around 35% of all lava in the world in the last 600 years has erupted in Iceland. Earth is 510 million square km, Iceland is 103.000 square km.

Apart from that we get the leftovers of all US and Caribbean hurricanes, avalanches, rock slides and feminism.

Earthquakes, floods and water tornadoes desu senpai

Literally nothing. The most we get are severe snowstorms once in a while, and occasional localized flooding.

Flooding, but it's not natural at all, it's due to the destruction of floodplains and trash.

Flooding, due to heavy downpour in the rainy season, which causes pluvial flooding due to poor drainage systems, The Niger Delta region is usually the worst hit area, the river is vulnerable to erosion, thousands of people get displaced, homes washed away, farmland destroyed and so on.

In the North of the country, droughts are common, which has a severe impact on crop yields, droughts cause people to resort to drastic measures, nomadic Fulani herdsmen invade small towns and villages and begin stealing cattle and other livestock from the locals, as well as land.

floods and financial crisis

>nomadic Fulani herdsmen invade small towns and villages and begin stealing cattle and other livestock from the locals, as well as land.
for fucks sakes Nigeria

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36139388

None

Earthquakes, volcanoes, forest fires, floods
In that order