When will misogynists learn they are wrong?

When will misogynists learn they are wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/paQhkCodc78
youtu.be/u-Pvk70Gx6c
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVH2HFVsng
youtu.be/k6MlwT1lBk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then why do all the female comics suck?

> girls rule, women are funny
> get over it
literally not an argument

Cultural biases that say only men can be funny. It isn't the women it's you who fail to perceive how funny they are.

Tell me how funny women are a few more times, I might actually start to believe what you try and force feed to my brain.

Pol BTFO, it's apparently a masterpiece

>You should think they are funny because we say so.
Nah, that actually makes it even worse. What people find funny is up to them, and I don't find new GB funny.

>girls rule, women are funny
proofs?

I hope one of them pretend the proton pack is a penis and has it between their legs while they fire it. That would be the pinnacle of female humor.

which to date has made zero dollars in the box office. zero dollars. its 100% a loss right now

>completely subjective statement
>"get over it"

How's this movie doing, anyway?

> Pol

Post disregarded.

You haven't even seen the movie. You have a bias against women that is observable by your hate for the critically acclaimed GB movie

I knew the New York Times were authoritarian cocksuckers, didnt know they were SJWs as well

glad I stopped reading them

see

3.5/10

Not 3.5/5

>Jew York Times
NOT EVEN ONCE

Either women aren't funny or those aren't women. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Tumblr detected. Go munch rug fucking culture eroding dike.

youtu.be/paQhkCodc78

WAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

>everyone but me is the problem

Being funny is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

The trailers weren't funny at all, why should I presume the movie behind them is any better? Did the trailers show only the absolute worst most cringeworthy jokes in the whole movie, can you show me something that you thought was funny that is different?

If all the humor was as bad (in my own opinion) as the trailers were, then none of the movie will be funny to me.

>3.5/10
>masterpiece

Are shills this retarded

What's up with "not argument" meme lately?

Why does Sup Forums want to argue a lot?

The inflatable one has spoken

(((((Cohen)))))

God, I hope they're sincere about this. Let them stake their entire worldview on a shitty cash-in remake, the tears will be delicious when it bombs.
More likely they're doing what leftists always do, and will forget it in a week or two.

It's doing pretty well on Rotten Tomatoes

You misread it. It obviously says 35/10 because it's that good, you misogynistic shitlord

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

Notice how leftist news always tries to force unpopular opinions by calling all who disagree "dumb", "rayciss", or "muh soggy knees".

Even Ghostbuster fans and other SJWs themselves refused to watch this shit.

Nice ass

I honestly can't think of a funny female comedian. Can you name any?

>6.5 average rating

lol

click top critics

Didn't know they made a film from this cartoon sheeeeeeeit!

>No we are as funny as men.
>Continue to appropiate stuff made by men.

Fucking parasitic behavior. There is funny stuff with and by women but this forced sjw cult is going to lead to a new culture of fucked up forced culture.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If this where true they wouldn't have to keep repeating it.

Go on Sup Forums and shitpost like it was your last day on Sup Forums

Go with haste and godspeed

Why do women have periods?

>Because they deserve them.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

youtu.be/u-Pvk70Gx6c

>The outcome of the culture wars is being decided, now
>The outcome
>culture wars
>being decided
>now

These people take themselves way too fucking seriously, holy shit.

It better bomb. I want these winging feminists to burn

>women are funny
ha hah ahahahaha hah ahhahahahahaahah

lol the rating drops like 30 points. Guess having retard buzzfeed writers as critics really does give a false impression, who could have guessed.

581 19.0% 10
78 2.5% 9
111 3.6% 8
91 3.0% 7
62 2.0% 6
54 1.8% 5
46 1.5% 4
94 3.1% 3
159 5.2% 2
1788 58.4% 1

SHILLS BTFO

Orange is the new black is funny

Males 2102 3.5
Females 194 5.2
Aged under 18 38 2.7
Males under 18 33 2.3
Females under 18 5 5.1
Aged 18-29 963 4.1
Males Aged 18-29 854 3.9
Females Aged 18-29 93 6.1
Aged 30-44 1013 3.2
Males Aged 30-44 938 3.1
Females Aged 30-44 59 5.1
Aged 45+ 166 3.9
Males Aged 45+ 137 4.1
Females Aged 45+ 27 3.3
(((IMDb staff))) 1 10.0
Top 1000 voters 17 5.4
US users 557 3.5
Non-US users 1092 3.6

IMDb users 3064 3.5

Literally a dogshit tier movie.

mods ban all ghostbuster threads
shit belongs on Sup Forums

i'm sure watching this movie as either an adaptation of that cartoon or a parody of the ghostbusters in 1984 would have made a much better movie. Instead they went the dumbass slapstick feminist route and tried to claim it is a serious comedy blockbuster

How can women be funny?

There is only ONE sense of humor, the HUMAN sense of humor!

>women are funny, get over it
the female equivalent of "mansplaining"
article written by pic related as a man explains why women arent funny

well let ticket sales be the judge of that even women this pc piece of crap

If they are so funny and rule so much, why arn't they in an ORIGIONAL sci-fi/comedy, rather than piggybacking of the name recognition of a beloved film from 30 years ago.

>>Continue to appropiate stuff made by men.

See, this is the problem.They'd complain if we appropriated their stuff, so why should they be allowed to appropriate our stuff.

Send niggers back to africa, to 'undo damage done by slavery, and get them away from us racists who'll just end up hurting them' and never let them use anything a white man invented.

Do the same with women and again, they can't appropriate our culture, so fuck comedy, maths, technology, anything other than a mud hut (and even then, that's only if the Africans let women appropriate their stuff).

Who knows, maybe when they lose it all, they'll realise how much bullshit we were tolerating.

Come back to me when women can do something more than objectify their sexuality and dick jokes for comedy.

The outcome of the culture wars will be decided on the Day of the Rope.

If we are discussing how this is an example of liberal propoganda being pushed at the expense of a quality product then it belongs here.

"my vagina xddd" aren't funny, just like "my penis xdddd" aren't funny, it doesn't matter who the fuck you are and what's between your legs

well yea but what isn't nowadays?

This. (((t.Amy Schumer)))

BECAUSE FUCK YOU YOU RACIST SEXIST SHITLORD

wait what!? I love women comics now

Men just superior!
>beats chest

I saw someone post this awhile back and it proves we are just better and women are fucking hopeless and backs up what you say a bit.
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

>women are funny

some, perhaps (my sis is funny as fuck), but not these ones

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVH2HFVsng

>women
>funny

O-ok, just p-please d-don't call me a r-racist or a m-misogynist

This is perfect. They're making fools of themselves.

Act as if you're unconcerned about this movie and point to these headlines:

"Wait, did they just make a movie to antagonize misogynists? Doesn't seem like it'd be a great movie."

Stop watching Milo now, your brain is rotten.

>it's real
Top fucking kek

Memes aside,
I have a group of 11, as diverse as possible,
Go to cinema or wait for torrent link?

Why the fuck would you give them you money?

GET OVER IT

nether

>too dumb to understand complex humor
>that must mean the only valuable humor is slapstick

spoken like a true black woman

This stinker is going to bomb so fucking hard it just might make a difference.

Glorious.

youtu.be/k6MlwT1lBk0

Some skanky cunt (((Amy Pascal))) and Feig literally fucked up everything for years to put out this piece of shit.

I hope they rot in hell.

>New York anything
You didn't know they were SJWs?

do you really have to ask this?

>spending time on Ghostbusters
>spending money on Ghostbusters
i honestly don't know which is worse?

It doesn't matter how much they lie about it, the faggots who made this happen are still taking the biggest financial hit of their careers.

Go watch it in IMAX® 3D™ and then let us know what you think!

Why I'll bet it was money well spent!

Of course you realize that there's only one black person in that entire picture.

For a pc movie they really shat on the poc background artists

kristine levine is funny

>red and blue in the braids

Does every show/movie need at least one character with unnaturally dyed hair now? Is it another feminist thing about women being themselves, like those shitty dove commercials?

>a movie about aggressive females who capture men and force them into kinky femdom scenarios

I am ok with this

>"""""""""""""journalism"""""""""""

The movie releases on Friday
By this time next week the feminists will be doing some serious fucking backpeddling
Seriously the only thing funny about this cinematic turd is how hard it's gonna tank

under-raped comment

Is the black woman any sort of comedianne of note? Is it some sort of feminist statement to cast literally the ugliest nigress to ever live?

the only time Joan Rivers ever made me laugh was when I heard she died

wew

I made it to "the cat stole my underwear" before having to turn it off...anyone else even make it that fucking far?

of course twitter can't handle opinions

It came out today and is already bombing though.

According to IMDB she is, "one of the funniest actors working today".

Yeah, that video game nerd who is married and has to fight to cure his daughter's sickness is a misogynst asshole who doesn't care about women lives!