Ravens-Bengals Thread: Don't Fuck Up Edition

well, that didn't take long

>brons

>getting shit on by the Bengals O-Line
You don't deserve to make the playoffs

BILLS

>razorcakes

has anyone literally ever watched a single episode of a single cbs television show

nope

>ratbird season on the line
>can't get an on time game thread

baka

>Carr

You fucking cunt stop this shit

>bills winning
>ravens losing
>titans game is scoreless

LMAO RAVENS ARE OUT

>Decisive game
>all those empty seats

uhhhh americans?

>hop in faggots, we're going to Foxborough to snatch the AFC

I kept waiting for one ;_;

based Collins

The league alienated half the country by catering to sjw faggots and kneeling for anthem. Now attendance is way down and so are ratings.

Mark my words. Ravens are out of the playoffs

>ball hits him in the waist
>gee oh golly gosh what a low throw!

Hey HUE, Ravens were involved in the protest at the bong game earlier in the year and Baltimore has a large number of redneck conservatives who have boycotted the season.

>protesting the murder of unarmed citizens is being a "sjw faggot"
congrats on being the entire problem

>brick paintjob
Reminds me of those old wooden station wagons

lmao that's pathetic

Hey, where's Old Bay? Heard he was a huge Ravens fan, this game seems kind of important for them.

Sup Forums boi

>Baltimore has a large number of redneck conservatives

>owner begs people to come to the game
>stadium empty
You don't deserve the playoffs

It's 15 degrees outside in the south and it's new year's eve.

He had to throw there too otherwise the defender would have got hands on the ball. That announcer is a retard.

>being patriotic makes you a redneck

i think he means maryland

If protesting is anti-american can we have our tea back?

>murder

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Yes it is

Essex, Dundalk, and a number of areas in Baltimore County are redneck white trash conservative towns

It's not about patriotism, its about whites not wanting to feel anything bad during their foosballg games

pretty sure it's premeditated killing...lmao you think unarmed white people will ever get shot at that rate?

I'd say you could have the colonies back but your government is also a mess

No, we used it to make tea the correct way. Iced

Ravens can still lose

Only if then the Bills and Titans win are they out, which isn't a lock

don't bother, he'll just keep going

Despite blacks committing the overwhelming majority of violent crimes in America more whites are shot by cops.

You can have sweet iced tea. You're welcome, London.

>rate
it's almost like you don't know how to read at all!

The announcers for the ravens games are always retarded. It's basically in everyone's resume.

If you try to snatch a cops gun it doesnt matter what color you are.

Mike Campanaro used to grab my wife's ass every day in high school.

And it's almost like you think getting stopped for jaywalking is as dangerous of a police encounter as violent crime calls. Check those rates.

walker texas ranger but that's it

Please have her report it

lmao who the fuck said anything about jaywalking? your dumbass doesn't have a counter to my point at all

She tweeted #metoo 378 times but nothing has happened yet

>Camp grabs wife's ass
>kick him literally anywhere
>out for season

>Ian Eagle/Dan Fouts broadcast game
absolutely disgusting desu

Wow the Ravens suck all kinds of dick

Mutumbo

Ravens will lose

That the rate in which whites are by cops in high risk situations is higher than blacks. Oddly enough the chances of getting killed by shark is higher than being unarmed and killed by police so your protest has a retarded foundation to begin with.

>koch
>cook
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't it be pronounced Kotch?

Wow I just checked the Ravens schedule and I’m fucking shocked. This might be the most fraudulent playoff team ever.

High school was ten years ago but if I'm ever back east with my wife and I see him around, I'll be sure to do that.

Baltimorean here. I don't think I've ever seen this team look so fucking lazy.

thank you for making two excellent points on my behalf. we should definitely shoot people in low risk situations and always hold our law enforcement officers to the standards of sea predators

lmao

Well, it's been fun guise.

Blacks kill more blacks than cops kill blacks. And the ones cops kill are criminals. Why arent you upset about that?

did i say i wasn't?

Same reason you can punch your brother but you'd be mad if someone else did

Unarmed doesn't mean they don't deserve it. You can be unarmed and attack a cop. Don't want to get shot, don't get pulled over, don't do shady shit, don't commit a crime.

Bernard BTFO

Why do nigs have such an "us vs them" attitude with everything.

Was that guy in the stands beating his retarded step-son?

yeah, that 12 year old kid playing in the park was definitely attacking cops and committing crimes

lmao

What an absolutely garbage tier play cal

>waaaaah niggers exist
can you faggots not shit up a game thread for once?

>don't commit a crime

Not liking black people is not an excuse to be a bootlicking faggot

>why does a segment of the population once owned as farm equipment seem to think society at large views them differently?
do you think before you type? or are you just a complete moron

Was Wallace a mistake?

>ravens fans booing their own player
Stay classy baltipoor

>waaaaah racists exist
can you faggots not get baited every game thread for once?

>>>/reddit/

>mfw a soyboy posts near me

>it's the buyers fault that the person was selling something
why aren't you assblasted at the arab slave trade you hypocrite? or is it convenient to bitch and maon about the atlantic slave trade

jesus christ

Can't remember the last time I heard a Baltimore crowd booing. They mad.

This is the one (and most likely only) game I will root for the Bengals

Wow wtf

We rooted for you earlier cocksucker

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE CRAVENS

>i don't have any data or reasoning behind my worldview
>i know! i'll call them soyboys! that means i win!
bless your lil' heart

That was 150 years ago and they were sold into slavery by other blacks. Get over it, slacery has 0 effect on todays society in America.

Thats like his 3rd drop

>STATE of Old Gay

lmao did i bitch about the slave trade? the question was why do blacks see american society as us vs. them

>slacery has 0 effect on todays society in America
ah, so you're a complete fucking moron. got it. sorry for wasting your time

Will you get the fuck out of here. We're watching football, you piece of shit.

Well since he was clearly out of bounds, I'm sure it will be upheld as a catch by the NFL

Someone hit AJ so hard he thinks hes playing in college again with his feet

>tfw an old gay @s my post

Humphrey is going to be a beast if he can stay healthy

>three things need to happen for ravens to miss playoffs
>ravens lose, bills win, titans win
>all three are happening right now

OH NO NO NO AHAHA AHA OH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>titans and bills winning
>ravens getting btfo
IS OVER

FACE IT

YOU LOSE

I was doubtful when we drafted him but he looks legit. Jimmy Smith is so frustrating, top 10 corner when healthy but always hurt. Might have to move on from him since Tavon Young was looking good and he'll be healthy next year.

Her Ravens fans, if you lose this game you're out of the playoffs.

Bills are winning and Titans are winning.

How does this make you feel?

will fuck up

>40-0

>Her
Who?

Her Dolphins fan, if you lose that game you're out of the playoffs.

Fins will be less relevant than the Buffalo Razorcakes.

How does this make you feel?

I'm sorry, but did the Ravens already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 1Q. Does not having the lead at 1q count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Ravens are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC north for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The ravens are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 8-8 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ravens wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the bengals just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ravens topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.