So what fake controversy will the Media and League make up this time Sup Forums?

So what fake controversy will the Media and League make up this time Sup Forums?

That brady is the goat

That brady isn't the goat

Brady fucks goats

How long will we have to give him the succ?

A succ well deserved, tho

Giselle Bundchen is a goat.

Something stemming from Harrison. After they beat the Steelers in the AFC Championship they will claim that the Patriots may have used Intel from him illegally.

Conversely they might just learn their lesson and recognize it isn't a good idea to attack one of the, if not the most popular player in the league. Just having something to drone on about and write frivolous articles on in the weeks leading up to the owl isn't worth killing the league over. Maybe they have learned, probably not.

This is Bill's gf

you would fucc one of her daughters?

Gronk should have been banned for the season for killing that negro

They're gonna go hard with the Guerrero angle.

Eddie Vicky or Chavo?

why use the copy if can have the original?

I hope you have seriously not fallen for the "NFL hates the Pats" meme. If there is any conspiracy at all, its the fact that the NFL only wants you to think they have a problem with the Pats so nobody can cry foul when they refball them to victory.

Whichever one is giving him the HGH.

Guerrero gave Brady human growth hormones

Your ignorance is enough to make me chuckle.

Yea, because the one thing the pats need help with is figuring out the Steelers defense.

>he unironically thinks the League is against the Pats

i know it's Boston, but really how stupid can a person be and still manage to survive

i would but it would be hard to ignore their 1488 tattoos tbqh

>F-f-false flags! all of them!
incredible

Easy, Bill stealing James Harrison and Wentz getting hurt

They'll probably intercept the opposing teams radio feed and murder their opponents quarterback before their game. The cunt Patriot fans will defend them, they'll win the Superbowl and Brady will get suspended a game so their cunt fans will think the NFL is somehow against them.

Ew

It's offensive signals they want, dicknose.

>tfw no gf

>one

>fake

>a defensive player who plays like 10 snaps a game will have access to the offensive signals

>Thinks Tomlin has changed any signals or calls since Haley came in.

>Writing articles about Tom Brady cheating is killing the NFL
>The Patriots and Steelers winning the AFC every single year isn't hurting the league at all.

Also,

>Implying the 85 % of the country that isn't Patriots fans wouldn't love to see Brady tear his ACL in the first play of the divisional round.

>Somehow this still makes Brady the most popular player in the league above Aaron Rogers.

Kys disgusting Patriots faggot.

hey, mangini - it's all you can eat pasta night at olive garden

Oh shit, that sounds good Kraft. By the way, can you pls rehire me as part of the coaching staff so that I can stop working at ESPN?

FS1* DONT DO DIS SKEEEEUP

Performance enhancing drugs.

No one except Lance Armstrong is in better shape at 40 than at 30.

He tried to kill Kylo Ren

Dammit I can't help but fap to this music video. I'm not even sure how it's legal. I can't believe I'll have to raise my kids in a place where the world's second most popular website hosts this.

overrated scumbag piece of shit ,gisele bundchen toy boy

When is Brady going to fucking retire so I can watch the NFL again?