youtube.com/watch?v=hq6EKg96qyk
youtube.com/watch?v=XC0xrYmTWjo
youtube.com/watch?v=hCl0bOwq62c
youtu.be/VUzf7MEbG_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find

SOME FUKN DRUGS

He's gonna do those weird Spider-Man pedo vids

go watch some of his disneyland vlogs. It's sad to see how much he feeds off getting recognize. That's not going to pay the bills bell boy

OVER YOUR SHOULDER YOU I'M BROKE AND CAN'T PAY ON TIME

I'M LOOKING AT JAIL TIIIIIME

He has a bunch of fangirls still recognizing him, he's not doing that badly guys

They recognize him, hear his voice and see his complexion and want to disengage, and Drake can see it in their eyes.

>-$600,000

How did the fat one grow up to be more successful and handsome? LMAO

wow mirin bone structure

youtube.com/watch?v=URm_0DJGifM

No

>more successful
Let's not get hasty here. What has he been besides a side character in a shitty remake of a shitty movie? Of course you're going to be more handsome when your only issue was that you're overweight.

girls love this kind of garbage tho

At least he doesn't live in Disneyland

>Tfw he hires Elsa Jean and starts making Spiderman and Elsa videos all day

This is embarrassing. At this point in his career, is it even worth it for him being an actor just to live the rest of his life in humiliation doing absolute dogshit gigs? You would at least have some dignity if you left showbiz and got a regular civilian job instead of being a minstrel that everyone laughs at. The only time he even makes it onto the news is to get mocked.

JUST

he wants H3H3 to make a video about him

and he can get into meme relevancy that way

trust me, that's the long term plan

>has to work for disney to keep living in disneyland

lel

>video is four and a half minutes long

I can see it.

he has a few million to his name yet drake is 600k in debt how isnt that more succesful

Sad!

Despite all that shit, I will always respect and envy him because he deflowered Miranda Cosgrove.

Reminder that Drakester spends all his days in Disneyland filming himself

youtube.com/watch?v=hq6EKg96qyk
youtube.com/watch?v=XC0xrYmTWjo

>deflowered Miranda Cosgrove

>deflowered little Michael Jackson
ok

Seriously Drake stop posting, its pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=hCl0bOwq62c

H-he's a big-g guy

Actors don't have any skills, other than playing pretend

hi Drake

Re-read the post dummy

>Nationality
>United States of America

i liked Superhero Movie

not even kidding

Why are yous hating on him?

At least he still is somewhat relevant, has a career and is more successful than you idiots

He literally isn't though

they obviously envy him

drake stop

ugly stop

>nicknames:
>negative $600

>drake bell
>relevant
>600k in debt and living in disneyland
>more successful than anybody

>relevant

t. Drake

Nobody has mentioned his name at all within the last decade since Drake & Josh ended, except for remarks like "What happened to Drake Bell?"

Josh has gotten more attention

i bet you watched his Superhero Movie (2008) at least twice

>The Minus Six-Hundred Thousand Dollar Man
>We can unJUST him
>We have the technology

nobody even remembers that movie exists

Megan won in real life too lol

which movie?

What were we talking about?

How does one have such good bone structure yet look so ugly? I think its the eyes

>Tossed around by Dan Schneider
>Won in real life
Pick one

>$180,000 per Icarly episode
>+100 episodes
What wise girl wouldn't jump at that chance? She is set for life thanks to Dan.

>She is set for life thanks to Dan

But at what cost, user

at what cost

>Hey goys! Ethan here. Today we are going to react to another toy channel but this time with a twist!

Tell us, Miranda. How bad are your nightmares?

can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

He reminds me of Charlie Sheen now holy shit

Uhm don't spread lies around, Drake

Pretty bad.
I still have nightmares about the time daddy Dan made me eat his cum out of Jennette's pussy.

You love to joke about that, creepy fags, but probably that creepy thing really happened.

That Spiderman thing is cringy, but honestly he has a great Peter Parker/average kid-turned superhero look. Maybe he needs to try and get into capshit.

I say $5million is pretty successful for someone who's only acting credits is what you mentioned and a tween show from a decade ago

Except the fact he has the face of a 40 year old and voice of a 15 year old. He's also cringey as all hell and can't act. He's poisoned himself to by playing live-action timmy turner and in one of the worst spoof movies

Bell?

why tf are the grils from game shakers so hot?

why does Sup Forums want celebrities to fail so hard

meth is bad for you kids mkay

Why isn't she pregnant?

eh

he can't keep getting away with it!

This is nothing compared to Hairspray girl. That pic is desperationkino

Jesus Christ

>probably

Dan has good taste

What's his name again?

>2017
>still thinking Drake won't make it
Hell be fine

youtu.be/VUzf7MEbG_A

Remember that failed Where's Walter campaign that didn't even make a proper hashtag? I bet he cried in his sleep after seeing that nobody gave a shit about a Drake and Josh reunion

I kek every time

This is kind of adorably sad

J

Dan is fucking insane

>only 44,733 views
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Her first kiss wasn't until Freddy took it at the end of iCarly
I think she still might be a virgin

embarressing

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

>virgin
>worked with Dan "free puppies and candy in my van" Schneider for close to a decade

She's gonna be fucking hot in 10 years.

hes jewish

>Drake Bell IS a character at Disney world

I wonder if Drake has showed up at Josh's house
asking for money yet.

The real question is how many times has he showed up at his house asking for money

the real question is which of Josh's houses he's showed up to asking for money

>yfw he was literally doing the same thing ten years ago

not its irish genes my lad

Not him but you sound like a hater bro. Why are you so intent on discrediting this guy, it's bizarre and petty.

Saw this yesterday and I am now a fascist

>4 white guys want order and are the only rational ones in the group
>rainbow coalition of various minorities screw it up for everyone
>beta racemixing loser, driven by his need for dirty brown pussy
>in the end, find out that the entire thing was set up by an (((international organization))) of (((psychologists)))

>not him

That sounds like something Drake would say.

But if you want to get into "bizarre and petty" what do you make about that 2 year one-way "fight" he had with Bieber and his fans - who were almost half his age at the time.