How do football clubs with players from lots different countries talk to eachother?

How do football clubs with players from lots different countries talk to eachother?

They don't.

>MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA"

Scatman John is that you?

Dont other leagues force them through a crash language-learning and cultural acclimatization program like some teams in Serie A?

Basic English words until they learn basic native words.

Agree on a mutual language, usually the one of the country they're in. Same thing with NTs, where there's more than one language, they agree on one.

>NTs
>more than one language
It's an absolute kind of disgusting.

>it's a me, nagatomo!

They speak the international language of the beautiful game

>Same thing with NTs
>where there's more than one language

What about Switzerland? Even the foreign players speak one of the country's languages, but even then there can be 3 languages on the pitch at any given time.

Like spain?

>Switzerland
They know all the official languages, it's a non-issue, they can interchange at will.

There are countries with several different native languages you idiot. Nothing disgusting about that.

i think he's more talking about countries like russia with nations within it since the begining
as much as i hate wogs being in our team all of them speak only english

players such as in your pic communicate primarily through swinging arms and dramatic facial expressions

>They know all the official languages
They don't. For instance Behrami's German isn't great. He understands enough, but he still isn't fluent in it. For the most part I'm assuming they agree on German, since that's what most of the players speak as a mutual language.

It's 2018, everyone speaks English even if they pretend they dont.

omg no it isn't

Everyone in Spain speaks fluent Spanish. And apart from Basque, all other languages are mutually intelligible.