Are amerifats even human?

Are amerifats even human?

No, we have transcended beyond humanity and mortal bodies. Prepare for assimilation.

>argentina
>not subhuman

also

>being religious
>bad

Are Argentinians niggers?

No, we have transcended beyond humanity and mortal bodies. Prepare for assimilation.

if OP wants to be a faggot...

>europe
not a country

you have to compare the accomplishments of an entire continent to us to come up with something better

>Europeans are represented by cats, the psychopaths of nature
>Americans are represented by pigs, one of the smartest animals of nature

I guess that depends. What do you consider yourself?

Pigs are smart but also lesser demons, incapable of love or empathy.

>Europoors
>not brainwashed self absorbed cuckolds

>Religious
>bad

Fuck off you dumb nigger and come back when you learn how to score penalty kicks

Yes they are, but you'll never be white.

Why you bully?

Actually, pet pigs are pretty comfy I have heard.
Better than cats who will attack their own owner if he gets beaten in a fight.

Domestic pigs are smart enough to know not to bite the guy who brings them food and water. But they will literally eat you the instant they think you're dead. Docility is not actually caring.

Every accomplishment in the USA is being undone by an army of niggers, spics, and muds.
You abandoned Europe and created a paradise, and it was truly great. Now all you do is waste away while you pay for your 50%+ non-white reliants.
Half of your white population literally voted for a nigger, twice.

At this point i'm not even sad to see you go, maybe the jews won't have such a stranglehold on us without their attack dog in charge of NATO. I'd rather be Russian than share your future.

Some of them are. A significant portion are fucking barely cognizant zombies addicted to things that don't fucking matter, though.
It's probably like this in every country, but there's a very malignant strain of social and cultural cancer that has it's origins here and it shows, big time. Being pumped full of Jew chemicals and propaganda for generations will do that.

Thanks for defending us brottbro.

What can we do to fight it? Violence works for the left but just makes the right look bad. Memes, surprisingly, have seemed to work in waking some people up but it's not enough. What else can Americans do to fight the leftist cult?