H-hey, any Caucasians here?

H-hey, any Caucasians here?

7% Caucasian. ama

There's this one chechen who immigrated to Sweden.

death to all whiteoid subhumans

This

yes ama

koksal baba pls go

This.

Most of them on this site are diaspora living in Europe.

Good enough

There's like three chechens. One posts under a French flag and one under a dutch flag and one under a german flag. There are a multitude of Caucaus people posting from Germany as well

I know there's a Chechen in France and one in Sweden. Also a Georgian guy with Dutch flag.

So what part of that area are you from

I'm from Xachikistan and you?

I'm not from there. I think the region is interesting and was hoping that more people from there would respond to to your thread

So what's your favourite part of the region or what fascinates you?

Just that it's this mysterious place that does it's own thing that you don't hear about unless Chechens are killing people

>civilized
>medieval
>Caucasian kingdoms

Wew, you really need to lurk /his/ more.

Yea it really gets almost no exposure
Most people have no clue about this region but it's got a lot of history

So what's the name of your region in English because I can't seem to find anything on it

That's not actually a name, just memeing. From Armenia.

I personally have a lot of respect for Armenian history t.bh Tigranes empire was the best Armenian state t.bh

armenians are not caucasian

thx m8 same t.bh

Closest thing to a category armenians fit in

also recognize armenian genocide, roach

But the Kurds did all the killing and actual genocide work

>roach jumps into a caucasus thread to chimp out at armenians
Like pottery

Its not a genocide if the government has no intention of wiping those killed out

Not all, lots of turks also did actual killing
Either way, it's turks who gave the order to move everyone out of their homes and make them march through unprotected kurdish areas and into the desert

>intention of wiping those killed out
I think you had a brain fart there

Yeah but the Turks just killed Greeks and Bulgar's. Kurds killed Armenians and Assyrians (still are in Iraq from what I've heard)

It wasn't 100% kurds, lots of armenians lived in central and western anatolia too where the only other main ethnicities were turks and greeks. Even in the kurdish areas, most places had a lot of turks as well, same as today. Overall, it was probably something like 50/50 turks and kurds doing the killing.

armenians are brown iranian gypsies that live under caucasus
anything south of georgia and north of krasnodar krai is not caucasian
armenians are bunch of subhumans with victim complex meanwhile caucasians themselves got genocided too but you dont see them bitching about it

When 75% of turks get slaughtered I wanna see you just stay silent about it.
You still talk about the treaty of Sevres like it was some oppressive injustice when you still had plenty of land so don't talk about whining.

We are not wh*Te,we are black fix that pic you gay leaf

Too lazy, fix it and I'll upload it next time

tpbp

Does Iran count as caucasus?

Says are fucking roach

Eh no
Unless we include turkey too but then it's a shitshow

BLACK*

Georgian here AMA

which ubani are you from

>it's another episode of Giorgi thinks he's scandinavian

come to georgia for dusty streets and cigarette smoke

also youll get drunk as fuck

Hmm ubani? I was born in the netherlands but my father is from kartli and mother is guruli

>implying armo monkeys are human and azeri not persian rape baby

can you even speak the language you mongrel

Yes i can even read you nigger

mfw when i'm half megreli and half kakheli

I'm as sandnigger as they come. Got a big dick though

>hey bro where are you from
>georgia
>ah what a nice state it is
>what ethnicity are you
>im caucasian
>b-but you dont look very white user

I guess how this is you introducing yourself to others?

>hey man where ya from
>oh this small country called georgia
>oh that's cool is that like russia
>no it's close to russia but it's a totally different country
>oh thats cool dude
>yeah

people don't ask for ethnicity. They kind of figure I'm not muslim for some reason idk why. Probably cause I'm a pale so I end up looking like a Jew.

you have no idea how little the general public in the United States knows about the Caucasus.

It's almost non-existent if you don't have an academic background in history/politics

Most people wonder what ethnicity i am since there are no georgians here
Most of the times they guess italian or greek makes kinda sense since i look kinda tanned

Do i look like the avarage gogi to you?

I dont really blame them desu
It just really sucks that amerifats took over the name of our race and called their mutt people like that

yeah you do. I see those turkbrows on you.

What steroids are you taking though cause my girlfriend has to start enjoying the sex soon.

Also i know you're hiding that nose.

Pure test or test×metan?

Mountain nigger genes, i dont have a big nose and my brows are pretty thic

First cycle?

mountain nigger genes are no lie. I do Judo and got into national tournaments as a kid.

so do you want a Georgian wife or what. I could never marry an American woman, they are terrible wives.

fuck off you mongrel cunt. I've fucked several Russian college girls who were here on a j-1 Visa.

I dont even look close being roided

I dont know at the moment, dutch women are annoying and there are barely any georgians here

no lie Gogi, if I was gay I would bang you. You do us proud with your chiseled body.

Yeah, nah. Just remember to take anastrazol or whatever it's called in eu.

Why is your pic gone?

you literally look like a persian and I'm armenian from persia wew

Shit man, is this what happens when you regularly go on /fit/?

It got posted sideways for some reason?

Do you plan moving back to sakartvelo?

>eternal armo strikes again

You do look Iranian. You look a bit like my cousin

>that necklace
filthy fascist pigdog

Who knows dude, caucasus had so many wars and has so many ethnicities if youre caucasian you probably had ancestors of multiple origins

well if it makes you feel better I said persian not iranian, persians don't look like arab iraqis or afghan/pakis you see immigrating in europe.

Mad wh*Tey?

why the fuck do you look like me

I'm taking the MCATs this February so the next 15 years I'm here. I've been here all my life. The only way I'll go back is to die an old man in my sopeli.

desu I've always dreamed of opening up a teaching institution there. If we educated the non-urban public and reduced poverty nationally, the country wouldn't look half decent in a couple of decades.

what about you. are a nasty dutchman now and forever

Maybe because were both gogis
Do you have an house of your sopeli?
I wish i still had mine, it got sold near kartli. And i agee, poverty is kinda high in non-public areas it's kinda a waste since the nature is beautiful. And the investors wont do anything here because of roosiya occupying and they're scared of another war breaking out

I don't know, my dad might go back to georgia in a couple of years and leave his house to me. I have family there but have barely any contact

Do you go on vacations in sakartvelo regularly?

What's with the necklace?

Yeah that's true. We can still develop internally, and we are doing so. Our culture needs work.

I have a home in Jinvali & Tianeti. Fathers and mothers, respectively.

I just went backpacking through Europe and Egypt this summer, and I stopped home for 3 weeks. It was a really good experience, I got to see my cousin's toddler. It made me realize how important family is and how much I love them.

If you have a family there you should go back and get to know them. We live in a society that discourages the kind of deep social bonding that we've evolved with.

Wut?

>I just went backpacking through Europe and Egypt this summer

How expensive was it?

Balkenkreuz, it's just a regular christian cross

>We live in a society that discourages the kind of deep social bonding that we've evolved with

I completely agree, especially because our culture is really heart warming and family and friends mean everything
I remember being a kid and i was at my uncles house and the neighbours just walked in the house like it was theirs kek

I'm kinda embarrassed to see them since i have not seen them for few years and my georgian is kind a clunky but i will in a summer or two

My godfather has some nice houses in few sopelis so i might just go there with him and my uncle has one in kartli. Did you go through evrop and egypt alone or with your gf?

You guys are pretty Americanised desu, do Georgians not have communities like Armenians?
there's most likely as much if not more Georgian immigrants (Armenia 3 mln Georgia 4mln)

3 months, $2500.

stayed in hostels, crashed at friends apartments, and Egypt was cheap as fuck and I had a lot of friends there. Don't go to Egypt if you don't have contacts.

No, we broke up before I left. I knew she wanted some really long term thing. I want a kartveli nashi.

My Georgian is clunky af but it gets better with time. In fact I got laid by a 19yr old qtpie cause she thought my clunky Georgian was cute.

listen up dzma, go back there and embrace the shit out of your family. Jump in there head first and ask a lot of questions. Make up for the missed time.

fuck no man we're like nomads. You have isolated intellectuals/professionals and taxi driving gucci belt wearing neanderthals. It's a shit show.

>i want a kartveli nasha

Roasties BTFO

I will go back, once i have the money and the right timing ill go back and pay a visit to my family

Because there are a lot of georgians in russian ukraine and greece

fuck the right time. go back for a year on some spirit journey shit.

btw man, what's it like being dutch? You know if my father didn't come to the US he would have moved to Norway. I prefer being an Americlap.

Ye

please tell me you're that chechen

Ebin :DD

I am.

What do chechens think about their camps for gays?

It's whatever really, nothing too special

When I saw little Tsarny on my TV every day for 2 months I always thought he looked like my cousin.

If you don't mind, please give me an extremely brief description of your nation and culture.

As long as they dont return from them its fine with me.

what do you think about the story when an armenian cucked a chechen so hard kadyrov had to send out the spetsnaz to kidnap her back?

that mean's nothing to me. I heard they are extremely racist people towards Moroccans. Have you experienced this?

story time

Tsarny looks nothing like a Chechen, his mother is Avar.

What do you want to know specifically?
BASED, whenever chechens get them selves a armenian qt the armenians dont give a shit.

Why are Chechens so violent. Also why are they so stupid.