Eva Green appreciation thread

Eva Green appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivVHmLq2TnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to suck her tongue

is that gay

I would have consensual sex with her in missionary position if you get what i'm saying

fag

I appreciate her.

What a dirty slut

Is Jew the vest possible race for females? Jewish women just seem consistently better

T. Shitskin

I'll try to have sex with her when she gets old and Chads don't want her anymore

no, they look like teenagers until 30 and then they suddenly age 50 years

If by tongue you mean penis then yes, extremely gay.

you are basing this off of hollywood movies with plastic surgery altered half castes

yup. this is the best objective proof of why Sup Forums are wrong

Nah, she's not as pretty that way. Dark haired women are objectively superior. Stop posting things that don't apply directly to my personal tastes.

not bad but black is better

JUST

i have gazed upon her nips

Her natural hair is dark blonde.

WTF!!?? I HATE EVA GREEN NOW

JJUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT

Young Eva Green hnnnng

I know plenty of irl jewish girls who are all beautiful

One of the few who looks better post-enhancement

>enhancement

???

This is the thing where Sup Forumsirgins don't know how nipples work despite actually having them themselves.

You don't even need to have seen a woman's tits.

She had some body alterations because she didn't like how they looked. Her nipples for one.

Horrible mistake. She's still beautiful, but...damn

>that bush

Why the fuck is her bush half way up her stomach?

because she´s french, duh

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>BUSH

In all honesty if she had a penis

I'd suck that, too

What why?

you guys only like her because he goes nude in every movie

>"Green considers herself nerdy:[24] "When people first meet me, they find me very cold... I keep myself at a distance, and I think that's why I'm so drawn to acting. It allows me to wear a mask".[4][12][24] She lives alone and, by her own account, leads a low-key life when she's not working. When asked in an interview what people would be surprised to find out about her, she responded "I guess people would be surprised to find out that I am a bit of a homebody. I do not like clubbing or going to wild parties. After a day of shooting, I love to come home and relax by the fire with a glass of wine and a good book. Boring, huh?" - wikipedia

Even if I were a high profile chad, I have no idea how would I even find an opportunity to approach her.

m-mommy

>tfw she's just like you

youtube.com/watch?v=ivVHmLq2TnA

She's like a gawkier Kristen Stewart.

>SUPERPOWER: Nudity

Bless her heart, and her tits...and her vag....and her buttho, you get the idea.

All girls say this you virgin. Then when you ask them but what about those 3 nights you went out clubbing last week they say "tee hee, those times didn't count".

Wow so just 99% of all women. Insightful post, user.

I dunno man, I literally know one or two girls from my social circle who would describe themselves as such.

>inb4 what social circle

Not all posters are antisocial shut-ins.

JUST LIKE US

i can notice her crazy eyes when she is clothed

Just the mischlinge
Mischlinge women are G-d tier because they have the dark Semitic features which contrast with the light European features

MOMMY
CLAIMED

Fuck I'm retarded

GIMME A TIDDY!!!

Is Eva Green proof that the goy truly is an animal inferior to the jew?

There was a quote at that seductivejewess website where a German officer said that "the pairing of a Teutonic stallion and a Jewish mare sometimes gives a good result"

She has great tits.

WHERE DO I GET MY OWN EVA TV, EVA A CUTE.

In all seriousness, I have never met any woman that even remotely resembles her.

There are many such proofs

natural hair color

I just want to fuck her. God please let me fuck her.

Joy > Eva > Marika > Marlene > Walter

Have you seen Jewish women whose ancestors has not mixed with other races for god knows how many generations?

I lived in Budapest for a few years where there is a small hasid community, I have not seen one women who was remotely attractive, political correctness be damned.

That's true for any group that's inbred
It's why Amish and British people look like mongs

I know what you mean, all that inbreeding has left them with horrible facial features.

>British
Go fuck yourself, British people have multiple populations living within the Isles.

> Vikings
> Normans
> French
> Roman
> Irish
> Picts
> Angles and Saxons
> Low Landers
> Roman era mercenary Germans
> Belgae
> Welsh
> Breton