Another one

Another one.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pzf/status/752586087961391106
nydailynews.com/news/national/dead-shooting-michigan-county-courthouse-article-1.2707367
dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lel

>Dindus

a planetary joke

twitter.com/pzf/status/752586087961391106

ACTIVE SHOOTER: - At least 4 shot - Al teast 3 dead - 1 police officer shot - Inside Berrien County Courthouse in Michigan

Fuck you and your potatoes

>Michigan

I love this state

Well done America.

I have honestly nothing against muricans otherwise, but, good folks, this gun stuff..
MUH PERCENTAGE POPULATION WITH ZERO SELF-CONTROL + MUH FREEDUM GUNZ = MUH FUCKING SHOT DEAD, EVERY-FUCKING-DAY-MORE, YOU CRETINS.
literally, guy shot 50+ people, dead, in a club, less than a month back.
no fucker even remembers it now.
y'all fucking deranged, and this 'take my gunz. from my cold, dead handz' shit - maybe happen sooner than you hoped.

nydailynews.com/news/national/dead-shooting-michigan-county-courthouse-article-1.2707367

If you're doing push ups, or shoots up, whatever, lets get it

Another one

Lets take bets on his ethnicity

I live in st joe, can't believe the race war came here so fast

Black, but this won't be classified as a mass shooting once the news comes out

Rev up those Sam Hyde images

Time to let them know the truth

I think we should lower the scale to hours rather than days.

Real talk, are shooting really an everyday thing in US of A? I mean sometimes it looks like our media just makes it look like there's a shooting every day.

>brown people shooting white people and no one cares
>white person shoots brown people = chaos

democrats race baiting to divide american politics is responsible for 99% of mass shootings

White, like all racist mass shooters.

>1 person
>mass
>1 person
>mass
dumb cuck

Don't believe propaganda. They shooting in the air just to celebrate their freedom

chicago alone averages like 2 shootings a day

>Shall not be infringed.
Degenerate limey fuck

Make Albion Great Again

Well, if you take into account that 10 000 people are killed in firearm homicides every year, there's bound to be at least one a day.

There are multiple shootings every day, but almost all of them are inner city gang members shooting other gang members.
>unironically believing that a single man with a semi-automatic weapon shot 100 people
WEW LAD. I can't believe the media got away with that one. I don't see how anyone who has ever owned or even fired a firearm could buy that story.

its pretty easy to mow down a bunch of people if you have someone holding the only exit closed

the only hard part to believe is that the fag that admitted to holding the exit closed didnt get charged with murder

In every primary city across America there are numerous shootings a day.

MORE!

My firearm rights aren't subject to other people abusing those firearm rights.

Yes, the USA is big enough so that a shooting happens every, single day. Just as there's a rape, a murder and a robber every single day.

The requirement for a shooting to be a mass shooting was reduced (it used to be 4 killed, now its 2 shot), so that mass shootings all of a sudden became much more frequent.

Meh. Gun deaths make up 1.2℅ of all annual deaths. Drop suicide and justified homicide (we're allowed self defense) and gun related murders make up .25℅ of all deaths. A quarter of a percentage point on a nation of 320 million. The only reason anyone gives a shit is because our media is stirring shit up inna desperate bid for ratings and for gun control.

CIA/FBI/ayy lmao/time traveler user warned us.

Will he ever return?

black lives matter you fucking racist

you just dont understand it. every day as a black parent i have to worry that my child will die while committing a felony.

Needs to be four dead to count as a mass shooting.

>It's angry leaf cuck poster who finally went mad after whitey kept cucking his waifus

>350million people

that depends. If you count the negrofied ghettos as part of America then yes, there are dozens of shootings a day sometimes.

If you only look at white America, the America founders intended then we are one of the most peaceful countries on the planet.

Actually, it's 2 shot now.

It used to be 4 dead, true.

Think of it this way, the U.S. one of the last places left where white people still act like the world counquring savages we are at heart. There are to many of us here to properly gentle down, and close proximity to violent dindus keeps us on our toes.

>100 people shot
>3 dead
>not a mass shooting

yeah, you can argue the accuracy of the numbers with the dead punters - not sure, having ended their night in a toilet cubicle with a hole in their head, they really care much whether Shooter A, B or C(op) now tho.

You dont think, you are maybe missing the original point some/any here but, no?

>If you only look at white America, the America founders intended then we are one of the most peaceful countries on the planet.
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

you always need someone to be better than. if it was a 100% country we would be colonizing people still.

>full auto banned in France
>bad guy still gets full auto

Anti-gun bong...

Ten years ago, you'd be right. Nowadays it's a 50/50 shot that the shooter will be a brown person of some sort.

>you always need someone to be better than. if it was a 100% country we would be colonizing people still.
If the country in question was a 100% White country with a pro-White government, we'd be the strongest, best nation on the planet.

>8000 people out of 330,000,000 dying is a big deal

thats pretty much what i said... we would be colonizing people still

Almost had me for a second. Tell your loin spawn not to go a robbin in a country with 400 million guns and nearly as many itchy trigger fingers. Hard to get that paper with yer brains blowed out the back of yo head.

Where and who? I litterally cant keep up this isnt even the day of the rope its the week of the rope

Thanks Obama

>literally, guy shot 50+ people, dead, in a club, less than a month back.
why should our rights be taken away cause a muslim terriorist was following the koran.
>no fucker even remembers it now.
false. faggot lefties like you forgot because it was isis and not a
>straight white male

to be fair, one amerifat is like six normal people

Anyone know if the cops were white and suspect black?
Still, fuck this shit.

blacks kill white more than white kill blacks. blacks dont legally obtain weapons so if you dissarm us the niggers will still be niggers and itll be open season on us

>be americuck
>get shot

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/

like every other day but its mostly nigger gangs and then when a school shooting or somehting happens the media blows it up and says "this happens everyday!" and its like no niggers shoot eachother everyday

CNN just claimed the shooter was targeting white officers.

I didn't realize you had a point. I saw your post of all caps ebonics and assumed you were trolling/retarded.
Besides, there's nothing to debate. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
I still don't buy it. Surely the faggots trapped inside, even as anemic and AIDS ridden as they were, would be able to overpower the single faggot attempting to block the exit.
I would believe that a great number of the deaths and injuries were a result of being trampled by panicking crowd or the result of cross fire between shooter and police, before I accept that a single closet home muslim did all that damage.

>thats pretty much what i said... we would be colonizing people still
I don't think White nations should have anything to do with non-White nations. It leads to nothing but trouble.

Leave the non-Whites to rot in their third world countries.

Only places Whites should be colonizing are the moon and mars. (maybe the asteroid belt)

>be Irish

>grow potatoes

>to be fair, one amerifat is like six normal people
In weight, consumption, self-importance etc.

>be middle/upperclass white
>dont live anywhere near the segregated ghettos
>never get shot

>be surrounded by fish
>still starve

Even a nigger wouldnt starve on Ireland

Nah. If it weren't guns it be knives, broken bottles or bombs. Remember the IRA? Shit blowing up in London every couple of weeks and killing dozens at a time? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

I'd aurgue that ready access to guns keeps the overall body count down. The Dallas shooter had plans to go on a bombing spree, but basically said fuck it and strapped on a rifle instead. Yeah, he killed five cops, but what would have the death toll been if he's planted a bomb or two on the parade route.

Stupid crackas deserve to die.

im sure the cops blowing the wall out of the building and shooting hundreds of rounds in hit a few people but you would never hear about that

the photos of the breach entry showed sooo many rounds sprayed around the entry

Democrats shooting democrats isn't my concern. Remember, gays WANT violent muslims in the country. There were massive protests against the Republicans afterwards by the gay community against Republicans who wanted to keep muslims out.

Gays LOVE the idea of getting murdered by muslims. It sexually arouses them.

Of all stations, CNN is the one that admits first. Wow

Didn't used to be, but now is.

Sauce, just turned it on and they're talking about Dallas

>CNN just claimed the shooter was targeting white officers.
Was there glee in their voice when they announced that?

Was the shooter a nigger or a Muslim?

it's always a mass shooting with americans lad.

Now I need to know why Idris Elba is about to shoot Doctor Evil with an 1851 Colt Navy revolver.

fuck you its the niggers and spics causing gun violence not whites or asians

Nigger, probably a Nation of """""""""""""""""Islam"""""""""""""" member. Niggers can't even Islam right.

>Was the shooter a nigger or a Muslim?
There's a difference?

Why do you need that rifle
American response
>because muh 2nd amendment rayights and the niggers coming in, and so the NRA can lobby congress to stop ooga booga
British response
>well yes I need this SA80 A2 so that I can participate in the NRA imperial competiton and win the queens medal for me and for my family

Please tell me that is real.

The masses were shot

>Why do you need that rifle
It's called the Bill of RIGHTS not the Bill of Needs.

I don't have to justify my need. You have to justify your stripping of my rights.

What will you do with this rifle, store it preventing the prise rising, or actually use it every Saturday and Wednesday

The democrats started jim crow by using the supreme courts interpretation of the 13-5th amendment, civil rights and enforcement act
You can't see something like that happening again

it doesn't matter what I use my device-that-you-are-jealous-of for. I could buy guns to literally take them apart ad burn the wood furniture, if I wanted. And you can't

indeed, misery loves company

REEEE

BUT THEN THE PARTIES SWITCHED!!! NOW THE REPUBLICANS ARE THE RACISTS DUH!

>What will you do with this rifle,
Whatever I feel like doing with it.

My rights aren't subject to what I may or may not do with the firearm in question.

If I want to take an AR-15 mouse hunting, it's my right.
If I want to take an AR-15, preserve it, and bury it underground for the day when I really need it, it's my right.

>The democrats started jim crow by using the supreme courts interpretation of the 13-5th amendment, civil rights and enforcement act
>You can't see something like that happening again
I think when Obama gets his Jew nominee on the supreme court we'll see them re-interpreting the second amendment, if not allowing it's complete gutting.

Why even bother creating such a counter? This is America. We know it will never make it past 2. It's like Sup Forums trying to count to 10.

Look, Americans are never going to stop being retards and killing each other, so we may as well enjoy it.

I just find American mass shootings funny now.

I seriously cannot believe there are foreigners calling on Americans to relinquish our guns when we're almost in a race war in which Hillary and Obama endorse the niggers.

Dark Tower series is being made into a movie.

IF I SAY HISTORICAL FACTS IN UPPER CASE AND A SNEERING TONE THEY MIGHT STOP BEING TRUE!

>Police are still trying to figure out how the shooter was able to get his hands on a gun in the courthouse.

HOW DID THE GUN FREE ZONE NOT WORK? DON'T THESE SHOOTERS KNOW THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO USE GUNS IN THERE?

i dont live near niggers and ive never even seen someone fire a gun in anger

have fun with your knife bins and government cameras faggot

Obama is ending his presidency with a bang. (literally)

fox news isn't even bothering to cover it. They just mentioned it and passed on to bitch about iraq

correct way to deal with BLM movement

ignore ignore ignore