What is the general view in Sup Forums on gun control?

What is the general view in Sup Forums on gun control?

Brit who wants more guns legalized here to be frankly honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Cruikshank
youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

My view can be summed up in a few words.

SHALL

People who support gun control belong in mental institutions.

You should you fucking cuck.

Guns are literally awesome.

Get what you can when you can.

Owned guns all my life and never have shot anyone.

Just wanna fire a handgun on a plot of land that I own to be honest lad

This

Female aversion to male symbols of power I can understand - any male so inclined needs his balls removed

youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU

>What is the general view in Sup Forums on gun control?
Against all gun control.

>Brit who wants more guns legalized here to be frankly honest.
Yeah, your country is insane when it comes to gun control.

so sad for you britbro

in America even poorfags like me have guns

I don't think gun control works beyond basic safety measures to keep guns out of the hands of incompetents, children, drunks, and other irresponsible people. guns are fun, but they're not toys, and should be treated with the same respect as other dangerous objects. you wouldn't let a drunk operate a lathe; why should we let drunks operate firearms? we put child safety locks on cars and pill bottles, why be opposed to safety toggles on pistols and rifles or childproof latches on gun boxes?

That said, I really hate america, and think they should be disarmed because the american people as a whole are irresponsible and incompetent. Britain or Canada or Germany or wherever, privately-owned arms can be useful and non-dangerous. But americans simply cannot be trusted. I've met americans who literally say that the very existence of a "safe" mode on a gun is a violation of the second amendment. not even saying it has to be used. just the manufacturer putting one there

and even if I didn't hate america, I feel that the ATF and american gun laws make pretty much no sense and should be 100% scrapped and re-written
>b-b-but SHALLL NOT BE INFRINGE how simple is SHALL
even that as a sentence is poorly constructed and it only applies to the law-making powers of congress; and congress has ignored it on multiple occasions anyway. american gun laws are just too scattershot and slapdash to be anything short of a complete joke.

see: ASSAULT WEAPONS

also i just know that some americunt is gonna chimp the fuck out at this post about how he needs his guns to scare the gubment or that any law means it'll turn into singapore overnight or w/e

or maybe just posts "SHALL"

americans are all shit and don't deserve nice things until they grow the fuck up

disarm all americans and distribute the guns amongst the people of other countries, i say

>ASSAULT WEAPONS

Easiest way to know someone knows nothing about firearms

>Easiest way to know someone knows nothing about firearms
exactly. americans invented the phrase "Assault Weapon". why would you give that culture access to firearms, knowing that they clearly dont know shit about them? that phrase is not used in other countries, at least not nearly as much.

My rights aren't subject to your feelings.

10 round KEK

your rights are protected by literally no one, as shown by things like the '94 (((Assault Weapon))) Ban existing, or the very existence of the ATF as an agency

britbongs can have shotguns and shit and they're relatively inexpensive and easy to get as long as you have the faintest hint of a "sporting purpose" for them (which can literally just be a scrawled note reading "i like to hunt mice")

>binoculars
>for home defense
what

don't you have some soccer moms to cow down to

He's also a Canadian, so he can have whatever opinion he wants, it's not going to affect me buying a rifle

NOT

Me too m8. Don't want to deal with the gun club bs. I just want freedom!

>your rights are protected by literally no one,
Actually, they're protected by my firearms.

Which is why the government wants to strip me of my rights.

So that they can strip me of every other right I have whenever they want.

>He's also a Canadian, so he can have whatever opinion he wants, it's not going to affect me buying a rifle
That's very true. Not that we have anything to fear from them either.
Even if they tried something all we have to do is yell "APOLOGIZE!" and the leaf's will stop, say "I'm sorry, eh." and run back to maple land.

Current laws are fine. Just fucking enforce them.

BE

Im gonna enjoy my delicious Kinder Surprise now.
How can gunfags compete?

Canada really needs to be disconnected from the internet.

It's not even funny at this point.

INFRINGED

you know they lifted the ban on those 3 years ago right?

By not getting raped en masse by skinny kebab manlets

These fucking bans!!!

It enrages me to think that there are poor impoverished children in this world that are prevented from ever knowing the pleasure of finding that wonderful toy inside a delicious Kinder Egg!

Too bad you can't enjoy democracy or freedom you cuckold

>It enrages me to think that there are poor impoverished children in this world that are prevented from ever knowing the pleasure of finding that wonderful toy inside a delicious Kinder Egg!
It truly is a tragedy, and americans support it every day

>How can gunfags compete?
By discussing how the Holocaust is a hoax and how Adolf Hitler was one of the greatest people to have ever lived without going to prison.

>Yuros will never know this much freedom

>can play tic tac toe with ammo.
Nice!

Are you rural? My dad lived there and owned two rifles and a shotgun. The .22 killed rabbits. The .223 caused rabbits to evaporate.

>your rights are protected by literally no one, as shown by things like the '94 (((Assault Weapon))) Ban existing, or the very existence of the ATF as an agency

Once Trump stacks the supreme court, the ATF and assorted fuckery are going away forever.

No more NFA.
No more GCA.

Switzerland.

I know that feel OP.

Live in city limits and cannot shoot mine.

I drive out to a nature trail/forest area and shoot after hiking for a bit.

Own a pistol and conceal carry it when I can, a Glock
Own AR-15s
Own Tactical Shotguns

It's a great feel lad.

If I shoot within city limits cops show up.

can still defend my home from mudslimes or whatever.

Feelsgood.jpg

what do you think?
No gun control, i think usa has too strict gun laws with its bullshit bans on fully automatics

Only Yemen and waziristan in pakistan have good gun laws where you need no permit or registration to buy fully automatics and you can open carry everything

>t-trump will get in and make everythign better!! ;_;

pfpffhfahfafhafahfahAHAhaahaHAHAHAhahAHAHAHA

besides, gun control can still be left up to individual states and cali and ny will remain cali and ny

handguns are less fun than rifles imo

>Have fully auto assault rifle at home
>Don't even have a gun permit
>Completely legal
>Didn't even have to pay for it either

Yeah, tell me more about freedom.

Gun control in know way hinders or sways a persons intention to cause harm and therefore is completely ineffective.

>trigger discipline

yeah nah into the trash it goes

Why would a man who wants to ban people on a list with no due process from owning guns stack the supreme court with pro-gun people?

I don't mind some minor regulation - if they keep it at that.

Which they never will, which is why I oppose regulations.

"No" way

>Actually, they're protected by my firearms.

yemen beats all

only two gun laws in yemen

you need a permit to carry fully automatics in the capital and that is never enforced and you cant sell guns to people under 18 but you can buy for them guns.

You need no permit to sell guns, they are sold at flea markets, you need no registration to sell or buy any type of firearms no permits nothing.

Its like buying a pack of smokes

4u

>americans invented the phrase "Assault >Weapon".
Adolf Hitler wasn't an American dumbass.
Sturmgewehr bitch.

My view on gun control? Using both hands.

>gun control can still be left up to individual states and cali and ny will remain cali and ny

Soon enough, that won't be the case. Like I said, Trump, Supreme Court.

The 2A has been incorporated. All it takes is the Supreme Court saying that AWBs are a no-go and that permitting is gay, and it's all over.

Now let that faggot cop try to take the person's firearms and you'll see a different outcome.

Sturmgewhr translates to "Storm(ing) Rifle" and gave rise to the phrase "Assault Rifle" which refers to features like using an intermediate cartridge, full-auto fire and intended operation and uses, not "Assault Weapon" as per shitlib cuckfornia definitions of having a scary black shoulder thing that goes up

somebody post the edit

You have the natural (god given, for the religious) right to protect yourself. Humans use tools, and guns are a tool to defend yourself and your loved ones, as well as giving you the ability to hunt for food if you need to. Giving up modern weapons is giving up your humanity.

1. Trump has to get elected first.
2. Multiple supreme court justice's have to leave.
3. Trump will have to get all his nominees approved.

That's a lot of "ifs" and "buts"

All very easy. MAGA.

Even though they have sensible gun legislation it's still a civil war torn shithole full of muslims (what a pleonasm) and it's capital city is literally about to run out of water.

>All it takes is the Supreme Court saying that AWBs are a no-go and that permitting is gay,
which they would never do, because the supreme court are separate people from the president who hold their own opinions and interpretations of law, and even then, States' Rights are a thing and there's pretty much no way for them to legally enforce that.

Also, 2a's status as positively granting gun rights was already settled by the supreme court before:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Cruikshank

>The right there specified is that of "bearing arms for a lawful purpose." This is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence. The second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed, but this, as has been seen, means no more than that it shall not be infringed by Congress. This is one of the amendments that has no other effect than to restrict the powers of the national government, leaving the people to look for their protection against any violation by their fellow citizens of the rights it recognizes, to what is called, in The City of New York v. Miln, 11 Pet. 139, the "powers which relate to merely municipal legislation, or what was, perhaps, more properly called internal police," "not surrendered or restrained" by the Constitution of the United States.

Basically, the states cannot be restricted from the act of restricting. 2A only applies to congress, and only to individuals indirectly.

>you HAVE to use both hands
s-sHALL !!

Buy Freedom Pills in bulk to save money.

Euro dudes need to move to America like we all did.

>All very easy.
Hillary has the FBI and the DOJ in her back pocket. You think she's going to allow something as important as an election up to chance?

>MAGA.
Fuck Amurrica. It's a Jew controlled anti-White cesspool. Amurrica has been dead for years. The sooner it collapses, the better.

REMINDER TO BUILD NOW BEFORE THE ELECTION

I believe cops should crack down on those who aquire guns illegally. After that, I'd be fine with background checks.

>which they would never do, because the supreme court are separate people from the president who hold their own opinions and interpretations of law

Which won't matter, because Trump is looking at multiple appointments.

>even then, States' Rights are a thing and there's pretty much no way for them to legally enforce that.

You can't abridge incorporated rights, you moron.

>Basically, the states cannot be restricted from the act of restricting. 2A only applies to congress, and only to individuals indirectly.

Why are you quoting a case that occurred before incorporation? It no longer applies like that. If the supreme court says that AWBs and carry permits are not constitutional, then NO STATE can pass and/or require them.

That's how incorporation works.

Stick to discussing Canadian politics at Timmy's

American gun laws are too strict as they are.

I also believe it should be manditory to learn firearm safety at the same time as sexual education (around fourth or fifth grade).

Those eggs arent banned anymore.

That's correct.

Some of the other ads in this series include bans on things like books (Little Red Riding Hood), skateboards, and dodgeball. I think they do an excellent job of highlighting the fact that we need to armed so that we can put these people in the ground where they belong.

Lets also not forget how in these ads, its a white kid holding the gun, and a minority kid holding other 'dangerous item'.

>Those eggs aren't banned anymore.

They were never effectively banned but it has become a source of memes therefore it must be true.

american gun laws make no fucking sense and are written by retarded people who dont know anything about guns

did you know that 100% of all firearms are banned in canada, and self-defense is illegal and carries the death penalty? it's true, /k/ told me so

>Basically, the states cannot be restricted from the act of restricting. 2A only applies to congress, and only to individuals indirectly.
Yeah, according to a Supreme Court that just ruled 4-4 on giving Obama the ability to write law with executive order. We were very close to Obama literally having ultimate power, like Hitler after the Enabling Act.

Maybe if we would send these kids Kinder eggs they would be nice kids again.

A weapon doesnt kill a person.
A firearm doesnt kill anyone.

People didnt start killing eachother when AR 15 was introduced, and they wont stop killing eachother when the AR 15 is banned.

People have been hitting eachother to death since the beginning of time, and will continue to do so, until the end of times.
What kind of weapon the murderer holds in his hands doesnt matter, its the mind that kills not the physical object.

You can kill someone with a rock, fist, choke someone, shoot someone.

Violence isnt the invention of firearms, and wont be the end of it if they are removed.

Banning guns will give guns to government and other criminals only.

Ask Communist China 30+ million dead civilians what they would have thought about a peoples milita. Ask Hitlers people what they would have thought about it.
Ask Soviet union under Stalin if they thought they needed arms to defedn themselves.

So Obama is literally Hitler? Meme it, meme team!

British Standard Piping.
Build your own.

>We were very close to Obama literally having ultimate power, like Hitler after the Enabling Act.
This is deeply unsurprising. The US political system is already pretty lopsided towards executive power, and seems regarded by the populace as basically installing an emperor in a republic, and not a president in a democracy.

I honestly wonder why the US didn't give the house of representatives much more power, like how commonwealth countries tend to use parliamentary systems.

the AR15 should be banned, but not because of gun control, it's just kinda pleb tier

it is the Honda Civic of rifles

slaves shouldnt be armed. thats why im not(and you arent too)

Keep them out of the hands of convicted criminals but leave them a path to urn it back.

Other then that fuck off. I want a battleship.

this to be honest lad

>it is the Honda Civic of rifles

Kids like the AR-15 though because it is cheap and easy to trick out like a hot rod car.

>saying absolutely anything negative about "muh gun freedumbs" no matter how minor
>this triggers the Americuck

>AMERICANS SHOULDN"T HAVE GUNS!
>minor

Kill urself

I was involved with the criminal underground here in California a long time ago. I can get an illegal throwaway gun starting at $20 easy still and I'm not even in the game anymore. Banning guns for respectful citizens will only increase violence, especially now that blacks are starting to chimp out.

what about the ammo

why aren't air rifles more popular among the WE NEEDS R UNTRACEABLE GUN'S 2 SCARE DA GUBMENT types? you can make ammo for them more easily than you can make decent black powder and primers, and modern smokeless powder is probably out of the reach of normal people to manufacture

the girandoni is a hot meme already but srsly if you wanna cap some pigs from the shadows or whatever why not do it with .40 Pellet instead of 6.8 Grendel

exactly, it is the Honda Civic of rifles

it's not got very good performance or is at all striking to look at, but the aftermarket is enormous for no reason than that it was already enormous at some point somehow, so everyone thinks it's the hottest shit ever because you can get sicc body kits and rad anime stickers that make it go faster

youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0

I am sure President Trump will be able to make a perfect deal that will make both the gun grabbing liberals and the AR-15 owners very happy.

I hope you know I'm not being sarcastic.

Just like ours.

>I honestly wonder why the US didn't give the house of representatives much more power,
They do have a lot of power, the problem is a lot of the House is owned and controlled by corporate and even foreign interests. They could defund every single one of Obama's illegal programs if they had the will. The Senate is a separate issue, it's becoming the House of Lords after 100 years of the 17th amendment, which essentially voided the Senate's function as a representative of the states. Representatives are elected by district, but Senators are elected by state wide popular elections.

This means you can expect literally no accountability for a Sentator, whereas a Representative almost always lives in the district he represents, they have to face the people who elected them and explain their actions. The bigger the state the less representation and accountability you get from a Senator, also, since there are always only 2. Before 17a, Senators were elected by their respective state legislatures, which were comprised of elected officials. This ensures the state's interests are represented in Congress. The Senate is completely redundant under 17A, we already have a legislative body that represents the people, its in the fucking name. 17A fucks up the delicate system of checks and balances, now states have very little ability to keep Federal tyranny in check, they have to hope the residents of their state elect good Senators, they often don't.

tl;dr Our system worked really well until the original Progressive movement fucked up EVERYTHING.

In my germany there would be a second amandement, castle doctrine etc. and everyone, who thinks weapon ownership is bad/evil would be the laughingstock of the community.

>All high capacity clips will be banned. Only the larger and heavier magazines will be allowed.

kek

you can do that

When you talk about stripping me of my rights you're damn right I get defensive.

If I get accepted to a university in America what are the chances that I can get a job there and stay? I wanna live in America so bad