it's probably Detroit, right?

who FUCKING CARES
THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHIT
WHO THE FUCK CARES
holy FUCK I need a job, how could you cretins browse this shit all day

oh shit
HERE WE GO
MORE NIGGERS NIGGING

The police will start getting rough in return. Those guys arnt that smart or restrained. Self fueling cycle of keks here we come.

GET OFF IT

GET OFF IT GET OFF IT

whatever, this is a daily thing now. call me when it's more than 1 dead

Is that a CRT tv? Like what is it, 1994?

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

Post ultra-rare Brians

>THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHIT
Exactly, it's finally happening!

Unconfirmed reports that the shooter "didn't do anything" and was "a good boy" - stay tuned for updates

>start

Work for free until you get agency or temp work. Apply for permanent jobs from there.

Working for free is bullshit. The system is breaking.

I LIVE IN MICHIGAN!!!! SEND GUNS AND AMMO BOYS

All the stats seem to indicate they treat blacks like children and are soft with them and the blacks go out of their way to earn getting shot.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/15698

Got sent home from work, shit happened a couple miles away from me.

I swear if this is the Benton Harbor nogs rioting I'm going to be so pissed

3 DEAD

So is it blm or crazy white guy?

Oh boy my state is national news now :3

>berrien county

Close to benton harbor boys. No surprise.

most likely the capitol which is lansing I think

It's like Trump has some crystal ball or smth...

He wuz also tryin to change his act n shiet.

i have to say i didnt think the absolute madniggers would actually do it

Lets just kill every single nigger in this country already. Their continued presence is nothing but a detriment to society. Every time they're in the news it because of a crime or how we need to do more to cater to them. It is getting old. Racially homogeneous countries do not have these issues. Pretty sure Japan isn't having nightly race riots.

>Local News Reporting 3 dead

Source: CNN

The Eye of KEK

Nah it's near Lake Michigan. A ton of blacks live in Benton harbor

Cops are going to get killed all summer, unfortunately. And the extreme far-left U.S. media will give it their stamp of approval.

cnn news says only "officer shot outside ...". pretty sure it implies only one shot

not really a happening, 3 dead including the shooter and it's over now

Crystal Ball aka an RSS news feed

But have to take the city bus to the courthouse.

Chicago style niggers, slightly more aggressive than Detroit style niggers.

Kek. Good times.

How long until Obama declares martial law and police begin going around trying to round up guns?

You can have a job as street cleaner after the race war breaks out

>not browsing this shit all day while at work

>and police begin going around trying to round up guns?
You're kidding right? They don't even know where all the guns are. Let alone the fact that there are hundreds of millions of guns.

They'll ban guns yes...but they'll never have the resources to come to get them all.

white shooter confirmed

Great lakes empire when!?!?!

The 2 dead are court bailiffs.

What a cowardly nigger. Bailiffs are the fat, sad-shits who weren't good enough to be real cops so this is like kicking a child's ass.

Hope u goys get martial law and the internet gets banned in the us just for the keks

rumors of a basketball scholarship. stay tuned!

Refugee proxifag confirmed

>5 dead
Oh shit here we go again. Please be black please be black please be black

St.Joeseph Michigan

not nigger central like Detroit and Flint

They did it in new orleons

>check catalog
>six million b8 threads

What's going going on fags?

I wonder how Obama will unify the country at tonights address?

Hmm

Construction of the empire began in 1992.

Sliding the shillary emails leaked by wikileaks

i want all that to happen

i just cant wait to tell a nigger "i guess black lives dont matter" before i put 3 rounds in his face

>They did it in new orleons
One city does not equate to the entire country.

That being said, why cucks actually gave up their firearms during Katrina boggles my mind.

Shooter has been identified as Jamal Hyde, a known black supremacist.

Wat?

What is this epic new meme? Who is sam hyde?

Time to ban guns

KEK will guide us

They'll starve us for ammunition. They don't have to take the guns. They'll ban every bit of ammo in the next ten years.

I have my suspicions, Cuckbama declares martial law and military goes into Chicago, Detroit, and LA. confiscates guns and hopefully cleanses street gangs.

I really wish things would just go to shit so the race war kicks off.

All this waiting is driving me mad.

PRAISE KEK

Any updates? Was he a good boy?

IM FROM SAINT JOE MICHIGAN AMA

Lazy attempt faggot

Too late, there are over 300 million privately owned guns in the country already. Obama is probably the most effective gun salesman who ever lives.

trust me im right there with you

This isn't a bad thing. This will breed more cops to have itchy trigger fingers, make more mistakes, kill more blacks, and will radicalize more people like this, who in turn will radicalize more people like Dylann Roof and the vicious cycle will continue. This will continue to happen, and the attacks will be more vicious. This guy had a low ass fucking score, and the warfare will continue.

I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing stuff like Timothy McVeigh, on both sides, and it will keep continuing. Throw the fear that ISIS and radical Muslims have in the mix and the US election, we are going to have a full scale war of attrition, and all broadcasted on social media for the entire world to see. We just saw the first live-streamed cop killing in Minnesota, then the livestreamed retaliation.

I can't wait. This is the year we've been waiting for. This will get much worse before its gets better. I thought everyone on Sup Forums wanted to see the world burn from the comfort of their living room? This is as close as the race war were going to get-and it draws huge paralelles from the 1968 election, and I would argue times are even more volatile now that everyone can livestream, upload videos of deaths and easily connect with other like-minded extremists. Stick your head in /sg/

This is what Sup Forums wanted, don't bitch about it now. A few dead nigs and cops are exactly what it needed to be started. Don't pussy out now that its getting close.

Oh, and stay strapped.

41 TO 41
KEK HAS SPOKEN

PRAISE KEK

Why do you live in the worst peninsula

Just waiting for Obama t b h

bbc.com/news/world-us-Shooter identified-Jamal-Hyde-36768096

oh shit it real

Lol find a job faggot. It's really not that hard. I hate it when ppl bitch about this shit.

Got over 40k rounds. Why haven't you stocked up user?

My fucking sides you murrican basterd

>They'll starve us for ammunition. They don't have to take the guns. They'll ban every bit of ammo in the next ten years.
This is the way I see it going down.

-"White Supremacist" shoots up a school of little niglettes with an AR-15.
-The system announces that because the mud races die more by firearms than any other race, thus the second amendment is unconstitutional due to the civil rights laws/amendments.
-guns/ammo/accessories are now banned from use (including self defense), sale, transfer, transportation.

Thus no one comes for their guns so they don't have to revolt but they're still left to rust in their homes, never to be used again.

If the shooter is black, I guess Sup Forums will have the race war they've always wanted

>page not found
Roach please

cops dont derserve this. take a break guys. have a nice paid leave. sit back and relax when you return it'll all be better.

>holy FUCK I need a job
education level? skills?

Benton Harbor is worse than flint

Fuck i need to keep buying. Anyone else getting into reloading for when the ammo dries up?

They'll have the race war and so far Sup Forums has lost about 5-6 battles. Police being picked off like tin cans.

Kek

Poppa Johns and a local barbecue lunch truck are hiring.

I'm a data analyst wage slave

please free me from this tyranny

>> reloading

You mean, from the mags of the un peacekeepers I take down?

>not making your own bullets

streams? i thought this was a happening thread. and confirmed deaths yet?

>banned from use

They banned drugs and look how well that worked. Did drug dealers just leave the drugs in their homes never to be used

Logic

PRAISE KEK

>jamal hyde

You got me LOLing

So whats the deal? Have the blacks realized that they only have a few months left of God King Obabo and decided they need to chimp out now before they lose their chance forever?