In Dawn of the Dead, when Ving Thames cuts his arm open in the mall fountain

In Dawn of the Dead, when Ving Thames cuts his arm open in the mall fountain.

Was there something cutout of significance to the scene? I always thought it was weird how much it stuck out where they hold still on where he cuts his arm there.

Made me think he was gonna get infected right there, but they just seem to completely drop it which made the whole thing seem off.

Exactly my thought when I saw it. Too much focus on the incident.

But then

at the end when the credits roll it seems he gets turned while on the boat. Maybe it just took longer or something because he was a big guy.

whatever happened to Sarah Polley
she was qt as fuck

>Director: Zack Snyder

theres ur answer

I think the Director said in the commentary that logically he probably should have been infected but they just didn't do that.
Also in the scene where they are stitching it up they accidentally went through the prostetic and sewed it to Vings arm so some of the blood there is real.

>Ving Rhames in Dawn of the Dead
>is not kill
>Ving Rhames is also in Day of the Dead
>is kill
Nick Cannon also got killed so it's ok

Probably just you trying to make sense of it, because that would mean they did that specifically in the main part of the movie just to go against their own in universe rules to make him go all zombie in a credits sequence.
Ah ok, that clears it up then.

Splice happened

They all died in Dawn of the Dead. You might say,"Well it's only implied. You don't actually see it."
But Snyder confirmed it.

>watching Hack Kikeder movies

Good job OP you trol me

I should have been clearer: died on screen.
Ving Rhames died in Day twice. One by Nick Cannon.

This is his only good film

Imagine brand warring so fiercely that you retroactively hate on 2004's DOTD. By the way the movie was written by your boy James Gunn.

I always wanted a sequel that followed them, or even just another group in that world. Its still a favorite of mine.

And maybe 300

but Splice was great

Same here, I just threw it on right now and it reminded me that I've always wondered about the OP question so I posted it up here to see if there were any answers.

How is it that Zach has only made one good movie? Coming from this one you wouldn't really think all his other movies are dogshit

>By the way the movie was written by your boy James Gunn.

He said none of what he wrote is on screen

I like to think of Modern Family as the prequel to this movie

Watchmen too.

>but muh comic book
I couldn't care less so don't bother.

My apologies then.

He let CGI and visuals go to his head.

makes sense since he had surgery on that hairline

Maybe thats the reason its good...

She became a director

Zack has only made one bad movie, that one about the chicks on the whorehouse, and even that movie had visual value.