Which country does Sup Forums hate more? Romania or Sweden?

Which country does Sup Forums hate more? Romania or Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cw-8OT-EWc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably sweden, but i think otherwise.

Canada

Sweden, because I have first-hand experience with their degeneracy and refugee-pandering.

I don't really know much about Romania.

Swedistan.

Sweden becuase they're a bunch of cucks unlike Romania.

Romanians are Christians and Europeans. Sweden is an African country.

whats with the hate on Romania?

Some time ago, I would definitely say Romania.

But now that Romania is nordic and Sweden isn't, I have to say that Romania is Bromania.

Romania of course.

Sweden is pretty awesome, I respect them.

Romanian is a gypsy shithole.

Romania. Anyone that actually believes Sweden is worse probably sperg out as soon as they see an African (as if they're worse than gypsies anyway),

Also Romanians tend to be uppity shitposters. Swedes can have some good banter.

I'm romanian too but I noticed Sup Forums is always making fun of romania and calling us dirty gypsies

I'd take a gypsy over a roach anytime.

This is what you get for being backstabbing, thieving, land stealing turkrape babies.

Sweden, at least Romania had Vlad the Impaler based kebab remover, Sweden historically has always cucked for Kebab.

fuck off gypsyshit

kill yourself, make America better again by doing so

romania is a wasteland. we hate sweden because they ruined a perfectly good place. same with germany

i don't really hate sweden. they can be annoying at times, but their obnoxiousness doesn't come close to romanians who all seem to be stupid retards

>This is what you get for being backstabbing, thieving, land stealing turkrape babies.

0/10 bait

Sup Forums dislikes Romania because of their propensity to claim grandiose historical achievements.

>WE WUZ DACIANS
>FIRST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET WERE ROMANIANS
>WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE (this one makes no sense and is pretty hilarious)

and my favourite

>WE WERE PART OF THE BULGARIAN-ROMANIAN EMPIRE (literally never mentioned anywhere except Romanian propaganda textbooks lol.... which is mind boggling since Romania didn't exist back then and their territory was inhabited by Bulgarians and random Asian horse tribes like Pechenegs, but hey what can I say)

Sup Forums HATES Sweden for the spineless cuckery, literally the first European Caliphate.

I'd say Hate > Dislike.

sweden.

Shitty forced memes

but sweden isn't all like that, right? i'm pretty sure the cuckery is just in places like stockholm

They have 9 million population with 1 million mudslimes, Mohammed is the most popular name, 8/10 kids in kindergarten are black and/or muslim.

You tell me.

i imagine that's mostly concentrated in the largest cities. northern sweden can't be all that bad

turkey actually has the most gypsies than any other country

It's everywhere except in remote villages. Pic related, from today.

I don't like Mexico.

Romanians have never achieved anything without kissing Russian ass. They were good little cucks under Ceaușescu and they're still good little cucks now. Nothing but cowardly gypsies with no pride or history.

The world would lose nothing if they all disappeared.

BUT THEY ARE THE HEIRS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE!!!

>people in Romania actually believe this

>only person that claims Romania is worse than Sweden is roach

Point made about Sweden

bulgayria

Sticks and stones m8+1. We were actually KANGZ once, the peak of my country is long gone.

Why would anyone hate the swedes? I feel sorry for them. The Romanians however can go suck on a poop stick.

Sweden

Rather be poor than flooded by niggers desu senpai.

Romania. Gypo cunts.

>suck on a poop stick
underage

Switzerland, most cocky and autistic posters.

Romanians may be thugs and bums but Sweden is actively trying to destroy western civilization.

>we wuz dacians

true.Read a book.

>WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE (this one makes no sense and is pretty hilarious)

This is true.

>During the century and a half of Roman rule, the language of Dacia became Latin, and modern Rumanian is without doubt a descendant of that colonial speech.
>Ladin, Romansch, and Romanian must be considered survivals in the face of the barbarian invasions which converted most of southeastern Europe to Germanic, Slavic, Uralic, and Altaic speech.

>WE WERE PART OF THE BULGARIAN-ROMANIAN EMPIRE

its Bulgaro-Vlach Empire.

You are literally a christened roach though??

600 years of us creampieing your ancestors made you mad I see.

Roach

That's why no one likes you. You can pull that shit at home, but once you go to an international stage such blatant lies are hilarious.

1. There was never a Bulgaro-Vlach Empire. The territory you occupy now was part of the Second Bulgarian Empire. It had nothing to do with Vlachs.

2. There4 is absolutely nothing linking you to the Romans except a similarly sounding name. NOTHING. It's a ludicrous proposition. It's like saying the poo in loos are descendant from American Indians. because their names sounds alike. Ridiculous.

inb4 propaganda

Before you post more of you shit please understand that THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU. Blatant, exorbitant lies.

It˙s my Roman bro! Sup! I was in your country 4 years ago and i bought food for some hooker cause i felt bad for her.

I like Romania. Speak for yourself faggot.

Romanians can be either top tier bros or just retards.

Swedes tend to be either butthurt, or degenerate faggots.

Overall i hate Sweden more though

Noone cares about a slav who's sitting in his own shit for warmth.

>faggot

Why the hate Slovenia?

Just wait until Romanians come up with ABSOLUTE PROOF that slav Slovenians were actually a sub-group of Dacians (or Romans or whatever they are that day) and your kings were actually Vlachs thus all your clay and acneitn history is actually Romanian. We'll talk then.

Here's the paradox with you guys. Half of you claim that you're white, which is false, and half of you also claim that we are Christian roaches because of ~400 years enslaved to you, which is also false since there's very few people as dark skinned as Turks here (and most of them died in a genocide by you anyway). So are you white or nigger after all? Decide

Non-Gypsy Romanians are based as fuck. They don't like the Gypos either. Swedes are cucked to shit.

Related, Varg considers Romanians white.

>There4 is absolutely nothing linking you to the Romans except a similarly sounding name.

>language,traditions, the fact that Dacia was literally collonised with romans , the fact that the inhabitants of Dacia were literally romans for 150 years

Dude your country is 30% white at best. Congrats for creating a society then giving it up to shitskins.

Sweden is hate-worthy because they had a paradise and threw it away. Romania on the other hand has been a shithole for a long time and integration can't make it worse because everybody there is already a semi-ape, aside from the german minority. However, I can tell you I'd much rather be in a room with 20 swedes (real swedes, not somalis) than 20 romanians.

Dubs of truth.

Unfortunately for Romania, both our culture and our history has been constantly perverted by the different revisionist currents emerging in our region over the past hundred years for various reasons. From 1848 to the Communist-era and the proto-chronists, any kind of coherent historical theory has been diluted and lost any credibility it might have had.

There is much more to our history, and although not as prestigious as we would like it to be, it is still much more interesting and inspiring than what we're currently being taught.

I was just messing around. Not sure what Romanians are even. What are they?

this

>WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIET

Oh for fuck's sake Radu just stop

40% black, yet we still manage to be the most succesful country.

>1. There was never a Bulgaro-Vlach Empire. The territory you occupy now was part of the Second Bulgarian Empire. It had nothing to do with Vlachs.

firstly lets start on who created the revolt that created the Vlacho-Bulgarian Empire.

Vlachs created the revolt.

Niketas Choniates tells us that Isaac II Angelus, in order to raise money for the wedding with the daughter of King Bela III of Hungary, levied a new tax which fell heavily on the population of the Vlach Haemus Mountains.[2] They sent two leaders (Peter and Asen) to negotiate with the emperor at Kypsella (now İpsala) in Thrace. They asked to be added to the roll of the Byzantine army and to be granted land near Haemus to provide the monetary income needed to pay the tax. This was refused, and Peter and Asen were treated roughly. Their response was to threaten revolt.[3]

Irish banter, I like it.

Romania, at least most Swedish people look decent, Romania is the Walmart of Europe.

being abandoned by the west first when molotov-ribbentrop triggered, and then at the end of the war and being thrown under the bus to become a Russian puppet isn't "kssing Russian ass"

stop it
no one is seriously claiming "we are the cradle of civilization", "we are the heirs to rome", etc.
what is being claimed and is true is the makeup of the population - mix of mainly native dacians, romans and slavs

Because you are a large country and have wealth from generations where USA was 80% white.

Your country will collapse and if you wish your race to survive you better form your own caucasian nation.

The whole fucking Europe was Roman! Neothern Africa, Mid East, etc., but it is not the Western ROMAN Empire that inherited all of the shit you described, no... it is an insignificant corner of the Empire that are the true heirs.

How does that shit make sense in your head I would never know,

Also pic fucking related, there was no Rome in Romania. The Roman soldiers jumped the Danube to fuck your women from time to time, that's it.

You have to be an idiot to say Romania.
vid totally related
youtube.com/watch?v=5cw-8OT-EWc

So then we find out that the Second Bulgarian Empire was called the Bulgarian-Wallachian Empire only during Caloian Ionitsa reign, who was himself a vlach, according to all sources

When referring to Kaloyan's realm and subjects, contemporary Crusader sources (including the works of Geoffroy de Villehardouin, Henri de Valenciennes, Robert de Clari) other comtemporary sources (like that of William de Rubruquis and Roger Bacon's "Opus Maius"), as well as the letters of the Latin Emperor Henry of Flanders) represent Kaloyan as King of Wallachia, ruler of Wallachians and leader of Wallachian armies, and sometimes as ruler of Wallachians and Bulgarians. Such sources talk mostly of Wallachians and call Ioanitsa a Wallachian and "lord of Wallachians" (Blachorum domino).[3]

That's a really convincing image you've posted, thank you for sharing it with us Rinaldo.

Bosina.

There are groups of "Vlachs" all through the Balkans, like Aromanians and Istroromanians, they are what's left of the Latin speaking population of the Balkans, similarly, Romanian Romanians are considered Dacoromanians, and are probably descended from a group of Thracians called the dacians and like some of the people in the Balkans adopted the Latin influences linguistically.

WHITE PUSSY BELONGS TO THE BIG BROWN REFUGEE COCK!

Yes. Thank you. I am glad there are people who are rational and honest. I freely admit any shit my ancestors have done.

There is no need for revisionist bullshit. Most countries have enough history to be proud of without trying to revise it.

I may come off overly aggressive, but it's only because such lies are infuriating, I like you as neighbours.

Soviet Swedistan

>japanese imperialist conquer and subjugate korea
As a Korean, I am not japanese.

>Sea of Japan

DAS RITE

Well shit

Sweden it's not even close tbqh

That's a big, fat, slimy load of revisionist history with bullshit sources that can work only in your schools as state propaganda.

Kaloyan was pure Bulgarian from Asparuh's lineage.

Calling the Empire in the way you try to is illogical. It's like stating all regions being part of a certain empire to describe it.

Think for one second.

I hate 'em equally. Romania is country of gypsies and criminals. Sweden is country of liberals and mudslimes.

Most of the Empire regions were under suzerainty, while Dacia was collonised with romans.

Intensive Roman colonization of Dacia. Dacia was the only Roman province to have a state-sponsored colonization program. [51]

Aromanians are migrators to Greece from Romania, from around 6th century, pushed by slavs,while Istroromanians migrated around 12th century in Croatia, pushed by plague

The Vlachs, a widespread and numerous people in southeastern Europe, are the descendants of Romanized aborigines, and of other peoples whom these latter have absorbed
>In view of the complex ethnic history of Rumania, the living Rumanians may be expected to show evidence of a multiplicity of racial origin. To native Dacian elements, which must have included a blend of indigenous Neolithic peoples ,have been added whatever population the Romans brought and which did not run away, and a multitude of early Slavs whom the Vlachs absorbed. Other elements, Ugric, Tatar, and Gothic, were probably of lesser importance.

(Rumania and the Vlachs-Chapter XII, section 16 -Races of Europe -Charles S. Coon) - most famous anthropologist of 20th century

that guy is a Romanian hater.i see him often on Sup Forums.

>That's a big, fat, slimy load of revisionist history with bullshit sources that can work only in your schools as state propaganda

those are official chronicles.I don't care about your chauvinist subjective shit you've been feed at school.You can read most of the chronicles online in greek/latin and maybe translated to English.

NEVER MIND THE GIANTS.

Germany.
I don't understand why they keep trying to fuck Europe up,

Romania ofc

Sweden is cucked but that can be fixed by showing them the redpilled light. Romania has gypsy blood which can never be fixed.
And seriously all the mongloids who claim to have no problems with gypsies deserve to be stabbed by one of those rats.

>that guy is a Romanian hater.i see him often on Sup Forums.

>That moment when you choose to be proud of imaginary tales with no base in reality/history and lies instead of your true history and label any sane person a hater

user... you are the Romanian hater because you deny who you are.

There is no need to invent fake shit, be proud of what your ancestors did. Don;t you understand that buy worshiping fake history you are doing your country a disservice and LITERALLY disrespecting your ancestors.

I think very early on, Latinum was subject to colonisation programme, not that its massively relevant

Why do you keep repeating like a parrot?This IS official history.Crawl unde ra rock and cry.

Why do Romanians get so defensive?

hard to now get defensive when people attack you.

Yes, official Romanian history top kek.

Look at that map.

I am sure the Romans all went to that insignificant part instead to Byzantium.

Literally worse than religious spammers with their sky daddy tales.

>hate
>Romania

Typical yank
I love my shitposting brothers in arms

Sweden. Romania can actually be funny.

>Yes, official Romanian history top kek.

Those are official CONTEMPORANY chronicles.This is the accepted history.Deal with it.

>Look at that map.

huh?That IS an OFFICIAL Roman Empire map.Why are you denying official history?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire

Don't bother, they are exactly like those subhuman negroids who are hilariously and adamantly convinced to be pharaos descendants.
Romanians are at best dumb bottom of the barrel bydlos or at worst a bunch of smelly no good gypsies. In Italy the terms are used interchangeably anyway, both gypises and romanians commit a shitload of crimes

Their language is basically a bad parody of latin with obvious turkish influences, it sounds like Uruk-hai.

Don't you ask yourself why that is?

Which is more probable:

A: everyone is out to get you with their lies

B: you are the one being fed lies at home and now people get annoyed when you try to peddle them on an international board

I wonder.

How many wallets did your cousin have to "find" on the London Underground to pay for your internet subscription?

The contents of post are as close to the truth as we can get from respected historical sources. It is the implications deriving from them that often lack neutrality.

Legionnaires were indeed given land grants in Dacia in the purpose of settlement due to the low density of native population in the area. The origins of those legionnaires was often very diverse and rarely "Roman" however, despite being integrally Latin in culture.

Romania is the Australia of Europe
Sweden is the Somalia of Europe

Romanians do not claim to be romans.There is no such thing as roman today.Being roman was a status not an ethnicity.

its actually only you who is attacking me.