I cant stop laughing at American police

I cant stop laughing at American police

What a dumbfuck culture

Other urls found in this thread:

aristeguinoticias.com/0707/mundo/causa-indignacion-asesinato-de-afroamericano-por-parte-de-policia-en-minnesota-fuertes-imagenes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=VCXbib9MahE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try harder faggot

>cant

They live in constant fear of citizens because they can carry guns.

Thank God Mexico banned guns.

BUILD

They're not banned at all.
Just highly regulated.

Let me rephrase: thank God they regulated them away from the cartels.

>10 ft higher

Not even close to true. We've been able to carry since the inception of the nation but because training teaches them to view everything as a threat, they act on that view. It wasn't always like this. We didn't have swat teams everywhere looking for a reason to break down anyone's door because they might have some weed. Cops would walk around the neighborhoods they were supposed to protect, learning their assigned areas. They weren't fat slobs driving around trying to give everyone tickets or tazing anyone they felt like. I wouldn't be surprised if half the cops in the US tested as psychopaths in a psychological evaluation. These guys are adrenaline junkies looking for anything to give them that high, and they'll always escalate a situation to get it.

>Regulations in Mexico

you realize the whole point of NAFTA is so we can exploit your governments shitty regulations standards for money

Bro, they are banned. You've got only 1 legal gun shop in the whole country.

Can't*

IGNORE THIS THREAD. WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO TALK ABOUT

What?
I'm sorry I thought we were talking about police vs civilians not police vs organized crime.
Going back to the point, the police here don't fear the civilians at all.

>Police and criminals aren't also civilians

I think everything started when that guy murdered a cop in cold blood with an assault rifle just because.

2bh only organized crime having guns is a lot less scary than every bubba carrying

organized criminals are more-or-less at work, if i'm not doing shit to them, what reason do they have to magdump on me

but bubba over there, he might just be having a bad day and then it's just
>be american
>get shot

>carry a gun
>get shot

Has Sup Forums talked about this incident?

aristeguinoticias.com/0707/mundo/causa-indignacion-asesinato-de-afroamericano-por-parte-de-policia-en-minnesota-fuertes-imagenes/

i think its because they can carry melanin

You really are stupid. You're also projecting your own negative, murderous emotions onto the rest of us...

Here's a little story about what happens when organized criminals only have guns: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
>the mass murder of 193 people by Los Zetas drug cartel at La Joya ranch in the municipality of San Fernando, Tamaulipas, Mexico.
>female kidnapping victims were raped and able-bodied male kidnapping victims were forced to fight to the death with other hostages, similar to a "gladiator fight from ancient Rome," where they were given knives, hammers, machetes and clubs to find recruits who were willing to kill for their lives.
Remember that scene from batman where joker breaks a stick and says "tryouts"? These fuckers do that in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCXbib9MahE

The 2nd Amendment doesn't give you the right to be an irresponsible gun owner. I highly doubt he had a legal CCP, because one of the first things they teach you is how to act if you're dealing with a cop and carrying. YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON THE WHEEL, ALWAYS

That one had nothing to do with race, any person of any race who announced they had a gun (legally or not) and quickly started reaching for their pockets would have been shot. Okay it actually did have something to do with race, because Blacks for the most part believe they don't have to be respectful and comply with police orders, like everyone else.

HANDS UP POSTER!

GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!

STOP MOVING!

STOP RESISTING!

pew pew, pew pew pew

I FEARED FOR MY LIFE!