'When asked what advice he would give black men, Chief Brown said, “Become a part of the solution...

'When asked what advice he would give black men, Chief Brown said, “Become a part of the solution, serve your community. Don’t be a part of the problem…we’re hiring. Get off that protest line and put an application in. We’ll put you in your neighborhood – we will help you resolve some of the problems you are protesting about.”'

My nigga.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/11/black-police-chief-black-lives-matter-is-a-radical-hate-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=0VliOGfNCVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hey all you guys being like 'fuck da pohlice' why not become the pohlice?
Genius

F

Why am I not banned yet? I swear mods you are awful.

I found the Hillary supporter

Black pepe forces thinking

This house nigga asking people to sign up to tell on niggas? Fuck outa here

I love it. This is indeed a solution, providing you can take the ghetto out of the gangster. To swear an oath and devote yourself to a duty to your community is antithetical to "thug life".

They do have to go through the police academy, which requires you to take written tests. That'll weed out the gangsters

No fuck you. Blacks need to call each other on their bullshit and kill the street thug image.

Except not eating you doughy bitch

Nice.

>Don’t be a part of the problem…we're hiring
>we're hiring
>we're hiring

this makes sense
>unless you're a nigger

Chief Brown is right.
He is no nigger, he is a Black Man. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
SAY NO TO NIGGERS
ACCEPT YOUR FELLOW MAN.

I might apply. I heard 5 positions just opened up

While I think it would be good for these people to literally police their own areas, they won't do it.

They are pathetic cowards. They are afraid of the danger and risks policemen and women go through daily. They have no where near the amount of courage you need to become an officer. Remember, when shots rang out in Dallas, the people who were screaming fuck the police were the ones running away. The police ran towards the gunfire.

>we're hiring

>when you realize why there's open positions

>mfw

Such wow, good tolerance :^)

that's the spirit!

The police are the most dangerous gang on the streets these days, dont fool yourself.

no you dont understand

hes an uncle tom for suggesting to get a job and better the community

discount Samuel L Jackson

>he fooled himself

Ohohohoho niggers will run from jobs as fast as from cops.

Ahahaha.

Howmany will apply?

ZERO!

It must be so frustrating to be a decent nigger in America. Every single fucking day most other niggers embarrass the fuck out of you by behaving like apes and when you try to tell them to shape up they tell you're a "house nigger" or "Uncle Tom" and need to "get woke!" while they wallow in their crime-ridden miserable hellhole of a community they built for themselves.

The people protesting have the minds of children.

They are simply mad at authority for existing at all in their lives. NO amount of proof will convince them that they are being treated "fair," but specifically they aren't even looking for proof.

They want to live their lives as they see fit and NEVER interact with police. This isn't about getting police to treat them nicer, it's about getting police to go away and let them commit crimes as they want.

They want the "right" to challenge police officers. They want the "right" to pick a fight and physically assault policemen. They want police to never pull them over and never ask them questions. This is what their "solution" is.

Becoming a cop doesn't satisfy any of their concerns.

>we're hiring
>mfw just realized why
fug

Imagine being a black cop

They literally aren't

Back to plebbit, faggot

too soon negro, too soon

it would be better for the community, than say, standing in the streets blocking traffic

If Obama went on national TV and said this, blm would be done.

Can anyone just become a cop in America?

It is actually one of the few viable solutions that are possible. Cops from the ghetto are invested in the well being of where they came from, and the ghetto is willing to respect someone that grew up around them than an average white guy. They need to stop antagonizing before they can fix the problems they have.

> running awwy from gunfire when you have no weapon is being a coward

I guess the black guy that tagged 11 cops killed 5 and had to be killedvwith a bomb because the police literally are retarded was a coward?

I get it, you got bullied in school now you have that deep hatred. Get over it.

Also im still waiting to see the "superior white race" to "set us niggers straight." Alas every time there are riots we get excuses from you fucking cowards. The most you guys do is make threads trying to tell on people likevwe are in fucking highschool. You're literally the kid no one wanted to hang out with because we all knew you would tell the first chance you get.

I like this idea, assuming theyre good people just trying to better their community

And lol, "we hiring, 4 open slots"

Tumblr stop

You don't necessarily need a college degree, so...many people can become cops.

agreed

it takes a lot for a black person to earn my trust, just because so many are terrible

More blacks need to heed his words, even if it's not just to join the police. It's that message, be part of the solution, rather than jobless apes in the street.

But, what if all black males became police and oppressed whites?

u spout bullshit

This, this needs to be reposted a lot

>Plebbit

You forgot to say kek, cuck, then ending it with nigger. Hows you're summer break been so far? you fucking autistic faggot.

It worked with the fox.

I was just hanging out with a black friend yesterday. Another friend of ours pointed out that Merriam Webster amended the pronunciation of ask to include "aks" as an acceptable alternative. The amount of disdain in his face reminded me exactly why we play cards together. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for him.

Anyone with a clean record who passes the academy

>perches himself on higher ground to shoot completely obvlivious officers
>not even ballsy enough to be on the street the entire time
>runs into a garage
>says that he will kill any officer who is in his line of sight
>keeps firing
>police come up with the idea of blowing his ass up to reduce any more officer death

I get it, you're a nigger now you have that deep hatred. Get over it.

When are sheriffs going to start deputizing groups of citizens so that they can take out the trash?

I promise you that if any kid from the ghetto joined the police, he wouldn't get any respect. He would be labelled a snitch and a traitor pretty damn quickly and his life in a lot of real danger.

Chimpout in michigan. 2 dead cops. Right now

When you lie like this do you sometimes pause and think of what you're life has become?

You make such convincing arguments, and there's definitely no factual data to disprove you.

based

>weed out the gangsters
DUDE

And then you have a brazil-tier police.

quality kek

Aren't 13 women accusing her husband of rape?

>black police chief in a majority hispanic town calls BLM "radical hate group"
>same chief that helped keep one of the major ports of drug entry in the US the safest city in the country
>libs are flipping out

Based chief

>theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/11/black-police-chief-black-lives-matter-is-a-radical-hate-group/

> "Police school for blacks"
youtube.com/watch?v=0VliOGfNCVc

> you're a coward unless you're plan includes run and gunning 11 on 1.

So would you agree that military snipers serving our country are cowards aswell?
Has your mom pre-ordered the next call of duty for you yet? you fucking boot licker.

His son killed a cop and a man in front of his family in 2010.

No, the shekels I get from correct the record keep me going. If it adds any authenticity, we were playing cards against humanity.

Whites can't be oppressed as they possess systematic power over other races. The definition of oppression is force + power. Get woke senpai.

get a load of this fucking guy

This guy is right. . . sort of.
Militarization of the police is the biggest problem.
I mean they do act like a gang, and they do watch each others backs over the citizens, but bitching, and moaning about it isn't going to fix anything
Becoming a high ranking police officer to fight corruption from inside the system is the best thing you can do. Even if it means licking some boots to get up there.

UNDERRATED POST

_ ____ __ fuck ___ _____

fighting corruption from the inside is a meme

looks to me like she's just making them sleepy

The majority of blacks are indeed niggers. Theres always a few that say fuck you im not like you you can find that in every race.

>solidarity
this shit gets you killed. so yeah go right ahead

At least it's not like Mexico's

>that feel when homie hands you job application

>Not an argument.
I get it there are cops who try to expose corruption, and end up with shitty jobs, or downright fired for it. I'm sure some get threats to their lives.
That's why I said become a high rank. It's worth kissing some ass to get up there if you ACTUALLY believe in your cause
Otherwise you're just a whiny bitch that is too afraid to actually make any real change.

your IQ can't be too high.

Death squads that exclusively target poor neighbourhoods because they are being paid by the country's elite, since the state is bankrupt because it pays all its money towards welfare for the poor criminals that the police are cleansing from the streets?

the problem is that people like based operator are one in 100.000 niggers, so it ain't worth the trouble and the resources spent to save them, gas them all.

of course he's a coward. he needed an entire rally of niggers to be present in order to whip up the emotional frenzy in himself to actually go out there and pull the trigger.

also, he didn't "have to be" killed with explosives. he threatened to blow up a suicide vest that he didn't actually have. well guess what? they take all threats seriously in the great state of texas.

>he hasn't seen The Wire

>>Not an argument.
what's up with this shit lately? you steven moloyneux guys are like a cult aren't you?

>Otherwise you're just a whiny bitch that is too afraid to actually make any real change.
now you're getting it. they are whiny bitches and they don't actually want change. they want to be free to rape and pillage the city without da po po ruinen dey fun

source?

Right fucking there is the attitude that makes me want to just explode.
>house nigger
>uncle tom

Stay a cracked out loser you're whole fucking short squalid little life either in the pen or dead.

>being successful and giving a fuck about your life
>oh that's acting white

The only problem the Black Community has IS the Black Community.

GOD DAMN UNCLE TOM

Well obviously the change would have to occur over generations since their culture is completely self defeating at the moment.

Did she roofie them ?

Let me re do it:

Then you have mexico-brazil-tier police.

>fite me IRL fagit 1v1 me pussy

Fucking niggers, man. I swear to God.

I had to re-read this. Once I did, I burst out laughing. Hats off to you, user.

I'm sure he was being rhetorical, calling them out on their bullshit knowing they would never apply or pass the requirements anyway.

>They take all threats serious.

Oh wait thats right I forgot you guys have always detonated explosives to kill suspects.

Weird, because I would have assumed that, if you found this infantile vulgar shit amusing or interesting enough to post here, you would HAVE to be black yourself.
This crap took me back to the time when I was travelling by coach from London to Paris and the African nigger driver decided that he was enriching our travel experience by running some literally unimaginably vulgar feature-length movie from his native Ooga-Boogaland not just on the TV up front near his driver's cabin but on every TV mounted all down the bus.

Civilized white French families were being forced to suffer scene after scene of gesticulating man-apes mugging furiously to the camera while they got shit on by apes in the trees or chewed out and kicked around by enormous obese hoochie mamas.

A certain kind of nigger, it seems, actually finds this kind of sub-infantile face-pulling funny. And so, it seems, do you.

Because the Mods are playing you like a fiddle to make you look like a bigger faggot than what you are.

based and red-pilled Chief right there! leftists'll be coming in hot for talking out of turn and telling the truth!

>There is the attitude that makes me want to explode

>Stay cracked out loser!

Well atleast we have you, a level headed person, to teach us about dignity.

Why not? It worked in Blazing Saddles!