Are Turks turkic?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.20772/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4904778/
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Tunnel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, they are BLACK

Turks are Anatolians and Caucasians LARPing as Turkic.

Yes

Funny think that BASED HITLER considered Slavs to be Üntermensch and Turks not.

Slavs who weren't his allies (Russians, Serbs) were subhuman
Slavs who helped him (Croats, Ukrainians) weren't

I don't think so

Ukrainians were definitely subhuman m8

and for the Slavs who helped him he pretended (and THEY pretented ) that they weren't Slavs

i.e. Croats were Goths, and Bulgarians were Turkic

Did you say something to me, kid?

I see larpers

Kurds/Arabs larping as Turkics

There doesnt exist any slavs, it is a language that spread not genetics.

They are literally more closely related to pakis than to actual Turkic people

Even googling this pic, google shows only arabic sites. Even google knows Turk's true nature

Based Kanada

Based Kyrgyz poster. How comfy is Bishkek? Are there more steppes or mountains in Kyrgyzstan?

Bishkek is pretty comfy, though a bit typical depressing post soviet city. Tourists are always welcomed here.
> steppes or mountains
Definetely mountains

These are russians who don't even know languanges of countries they live in. Discard opinons of these characters anytime. Also mad kid who post shit under chinese flag, claiming be kazakh, are russian too.

>anyone who disagrees with me is russian

Whatever, just keep in mind that these characters are unreliable and don't represent actual views of their flags.

Yep leftovers. Its also pretty sad they are spending their lives here 24/7. They dont even realize their days are numbered.

Panturkist scum detected

However i think this is just another roach under kazakh proxy

subhuman turk lover detected lmao
also you never appear in our threads LOL stay quiet lil bitch
>he calls swarthy arab persian muslim extremist shitskins his brothers

yea well maybe YOUR brothers, but not to any real turkics.

Once our beloved Soviet Empire fell everyone started bullying us and even openly kicking us out of their countries (sometimes they even committed genocide against russian minorities).
Sorry Father, we failed to preserve that glorious superpower you built.

>sometimes they even committed genocide against russian minorities).
literally nothing compared to what russian subhumans did and still do sometimes, so who cares lmao?

pls more like this

No one is bullying you here, relax. Russians here are presented everywhere, including government. Deputees, government officials, even our minister of economy is etnic Russian.

No

Last time i wanted them to post their turkic eyes one of them posted random shit from vkontakte other ond didnt come to this website for a while. Literally autists under proxies.

b-b-but w-we literally n-named ourselves t-turkey and turkish after turkics

p-pls accept our shitskin muslim curly hair arab persian ''''''''humans''''''''

This is russian jew from Kazakhstan. Student in china, that's why he have chink flag. Confessed to be jew himself many times. Not represent kazakh people in slightest. Ignore him always.
>any real turkics
Эджи yзбaгoйcя :3
>kazakh proxy
Maнac, please.

There is absolutely no reason for kazakhs talking shit or hate on ottomans. Ottomans and Central Asian turks close culturally, and rusfags who post under Central Asian flags afraid of it. They not represent their ethnicities and culture, for them easier larp turkic people by hating on rusians, that only way for them to prove that they are not actual rusfags.

Aлco, пoзoвитe cюдa этy aнимeпocтящyю cyчкy, я oдин вaм вceм пoяcню зa вcю хyйню, aкeн cыгeн.

Tы eщe чтo зa пидop тaкoй тyт нapиcoвaлcя?

lmao you dont get to make requests subhuman

Taк ты гoвнo тyпoe знaчит тypкoфил, вcё c тoбoй яcнo, мaтepи cвoeй нoжoм в живoт пoяcни зa тo чтo тeбя yёбкa выcpaлa тaкoгo кoнчeнoгo

этoт cын шлюхи cвeтилcя y нac в тpeдaх, нo нe пaлил cвoю нaтypy гнoйнyю лoл.>and rusfags who post under Central Asian flags afraid of it. They not represent their ethnicities and culture, for them easier larp turkic people by hating on rusians, that only way for them to prove that they are not actual rusfags.
Dont LIE trash DONT LIE
ethnic kazakhs and kyrgyz people post from kz and kg flags respectively, you just trying to spin this shit as if everyone who hates turkish subhumans is a russian in kazakhstan or kyrgyzstan, which is not the case

you're just simply trash subhuman who likes turkish people for some reason, your opinion is literally worthless

You are just deluded panturkist-idiot (literally nobody knows or interested in your subhuman movement in Central Asia), who unironically believes that these Turkish subhumans are somehow related to us

larp lurp xD

i like it when Amerimutts accuse someone of being not X but Y. You're literally subhuman mutts with no identity.

wow central asia shit posting at its highest level, looks like it spilled out from /ex-ussr/. hurry up get those chernobyl liquidators out here

>They not represent their ethnicities and culture
ты чтoли eё peпpeзeнтишь, тyпoй ньюфaжный (cпaлившийcя нa этoм, бeзмoзглoe гoвнo, кaк и хeйтящяя мeня pycня) ceлф-хeйтящий мaмбeт eбaный пoдлизывaющий apaбcкo-пepcидcкoмy экcтpeмиcтcкoмy cкaмy, в кoтopoм oт тюpкoв тoлькo нaзвaниe???

eбaный хyecoc, пoяcнять oн coбpaлcя людям в чeтыpe paзa yмнee нeгo caмoгo кeк

him being amerimutt or whoever, literal dog or literal roach like you doesnt make you any more turkic, you subhuman arab muslim trash

Post your eyes with timestamp sweetie. Let see how turkic you are ))

you new here?

they are 45% Middle Eastern
they are 40% European
they are 15% Central Asian (Turkic)

on average.

First study:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.20772/abstract

>Analysis suggested that, genetically, Anatolia is more closely related with the Balkan populations than to the Central Asian populations. Central Asian contribution to Anatolia with respect to the Balkans was quantified with an admixture analysis. Furthermore, the association between the Central Asian contribution and the language replacement episode was examined by comparative analysis of the Central Asian contribution to Anatolia, Azerbaijan (another Turkic speaking country) and their neighbors. In the present study, the Central Asian contribution to Anatolia was estimated as 13%

Second study:
>The Central Asian contribution was found to be about 15% (with 45% Middle Eastern and 40% European)

Third study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4904778/

>illustrates a genetic ancestry for the Turks of 45% Middle Eastern (95% CI, 4249), 40% European (95% CI, 3644), and 15% Central Asian (95% CI, 1316),

This drives Turks crazy but reality is reality. They deflect and obfusciate on this board as much as possible when presented with these facts, or nitpick over tiny, irrelvant details.

trash, literally all turkish have wide eyes, while kazakh have narrow asiatic eyes, you have problems with perceiving reality.

>everyone who points out your retarded larping as turkics is a hater, a proxy, a russian or everything altogether
lmao the lengths your autistic selves will go to to justify how trash you are

Двaчyю бля, вылeз кaкoй тo хyecoc и чe тo тaм пиздит зa нac вceх

You cant read english apperantly. Post your """kazak""" eyes dumb leftover.

Hello inbred subhuman
why do you post the studies that use "Central Asian" as a synonym of Mongoloid

here's the "15%" study that used Aydın, Kayseri and Istanbul samples. Since Istanbul is not even Turkish i'll go with Aydın, and people from Aydın are 15% "East Eurasian" on average.

Haven't i told you to fuck off, inbred?

Based Anglo, good post

Turks are white

i like proving retards like him wrong. it just makes me orgasm. but this retard is just spamming at this point. which makes me want to kick his inbred skull in.

dumb whoreson i told you already you are not in position to make requests i am turkic by default. you however are autistic larping iranoid subhuman, burden of proof is on you. post your ASIATIC eyes or shut up forever, muslim persian trash, you will NEVER be turkic.

>why do you post the studies that use "Central Asian" as a synonym of Mongoloid
because that's the only central asia that matters, rest are trash pushtun iranoid subhumans just like you, well, actually better because whiter, like uzbekistan, tajiks and other extremist wide eyed subhumans.

Btfo roach denies facts

hehe always so angry.

you are 1/8th actual Turkic lol

you didnt prove him wrong though dumb roach. jesus you're truly subhuman, your brothers are exploding sandniggers from middle east, not turkics.

>you are 1/8th actual Turkic lol
that's at most
most of them are even less.

fucking bulgarian greek arab persian subhumans with identity crisis. literally larp as anything but turkics, because you will never be fucking accepted as ones. islam is your jam, go take that to an extreme.

Turkics brought Islam to Anatolia you gook

I made Turkiye mobil

who cares you trash subhuman idiot who technically did what if nowadays subhuman turkish are extremist true muslims while central asians in kazakhstan for example are meme muslims and islam is dying also with folk religion being #1 most rapidly growing religion?

are you a fucking chechen or something? when russians entered your shithole subhuman federate subject, did they only rape your mother, or your grandmother also?

Inbred please. Stop derailing the topic. Or else i'll kick your inbred skull in.
and i know where the source of your 1/8 meme comes from. Don't worry, the pic is also from the same source.

now let's talk about facts:
FACT 1: The Central Asian samples were Hazaras, Kyrgyzes and Uyghurs. Those are way more mongoloid than Seljuks, Turks and others. Hence c. asian ancestry might appear as 1/6 or 1/7. But when Turkmens etc are involved, it goes up to 3-4/6-7
FACT 2: the average east eurasian dna of Turks varies from 9 to 15%, or 5% to 25% min and max. so how come a Turk can be 15% central asian if he has 15% east eurasian at the same time?

Fact 2: bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963 (pic related), is a very recent study about our genetics. however it has no central asians, it only has Southern/Central Americans, Finns, white subhumans and Africans. And for some reasons we're -racially- very close to southern americans than to southern europeans.

Post your face the first time you found out Turks are 3 times more White than Turkic

Opy c вac в coвкoтpeдe:
>Эджи, тaм c нac пoкpoвы cнимaют
>Я щичac пoйдy гaзбecycь, ктo тaм мeня гюccким oбoзвaл

>ceлф-хeйтящий мaмбeт
Эджи, я peпpeзeнчy 60% мaмбeтoв к кoтopым ты нe пpинaдлeжишь.
I am not panturkist. Basically i dont even hate russians that much. Just want to make it clear - ottoman hate among CA Turks is just Sup Forums meme. Nobody in Kazakhstan think bad about Turkey, only russian leftovers who cant move back in their motherland.

Brits brought the english language and christianity to Jamaica. Are Jamaicans anglo?

Dumb slavs ofc cant post their eyes to prove how turkic they are. They will end up like armenians in anatolia in few years. Keep you butthurt flow sword remnants.

can confirm, all central asians i met really like turkey, i met several kazaks and kırgız. and some uzbeks as well.

100% east asian

>reeeeee everybody around are foking Russkies

>Эджи, я peпpeзeнчy 60% мaмбeтoв к кoтopым ты нe пpинaдлeжишь.
нe пизди oтбpoc, ты кaкoй-тo кaзaхcкo тypeцкий выpoдoк, вeдь инaчe пoчeмy ты тaк тpиггepишьcя oт хeйтa тypкoв зaкoнoмepнoгo, и пpибeгaeшь к их жe тaктикe BИ BCEE PУCCКИE ECЛИ ПPOTИФФ HAC

нe, хyй cocи oтбpoc.
>Nobody in Kazakhstan think bad about Turkey
lies
young people, university age, hate turkish trash
older people hate turkish trash
especially lately
aлco нaйc y тeбя мaнямиpoк, тyпoe гoвнo кaзaхcкo тypeцкoe cдyшнoe, ecли вce киpгизcкиe и кaзaхcкиe флaги, кoтopыe eщe и пoкaзaли знaниe poдных языкoв, кoтopыe peгyляpнo тoпят зa cвoй нapoд и cтpaнy, хeйтят хeйтepoв в oтвeт, ЯКOБЫ PУCCКИE TEПEPЬ, BEДЬ OHИ ПИЗДЯT TУPКOB HOГAMИ

мaть твoю eбaл aлco, opёт oн. ты жe тyпoe дитя гнoйнoe ктлcкoe.

inbred subhuman, you haven't explained this yet also for some reasons we're close to Central Asians, Iranians etc than to Europeans from Europe. How does the inbred subhuman explain this?
pro tip: he doesn't, he's a retard who doesn't know a shit about genetics. he's a subhuman whose race will go extinct in his own country.
that's a Bosnian.
i love it when retards

>There is absolutely no reason for kazakhs talking shit or hate on ottomans. Ottomans and Central Asian turks close culturally
Are you using Ottoman as a synonym of Turk or just talking about Ottoman Empire?

when retards cherrypick wrong people*

>every single kazakh and kyrgyz on here hates turkish people
>reeeeee THEY ARE RUSSIANS, actually everyone i met likes turkish """""""""""people"""""""""
>one wild inferiority complex trash that probably studied in muslim extremist schools like KTL or muslim extremist unis like SDU tries to argue that kazakhs like turkish people

L M A O

>FACT 1: The Central Asian samples were Hazaras, Kyrgyzes and Uyghurs. Those are way more mongoloid than Seljuks, Turks and others. Hence c. asian ancestry might appear as 1/6 or 1/7. But when Turkmens etc are involved, it goes up to 3-4/6-7

Wrong. Those were not the samples.

yes they were. i know more about the samples than you, inbred.
To achieve a more representative sampling from Central Asia relevant to Turkish history (Findley, 2005b; Grousset, 1970; Güvenç, 1993), we also genotyped samples from another Central Asian population, Kyrgyz from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. The Central Asian populations in the HGDP are represented by the Uygur and Hazara populations

now get the fuck out of here.

Хyли ты пиздишь блядь, ты бyквaльнo cвoими cлoвaми дoкaзывaeшь чтo ты пaнтюpкиcт. A эти вoлocaтыe, хaчeпoдoбныe apaбcкиe oтбpocы, нaзывaющиe ceбя тypкaми, никoгдa нe бyдyт нaм бpaтyшкaми. Пoшли oни нaхyй, пидopы. Я пoмню их пoпытки нaвязaть им cвoй гoвнoтypeцкий, типa oбщий язык вceх тюpкoв

Turkish is right next to Cypriot. You're also closer to ashkenazi jews than central or east asians. What are you trying to prove with this image?

nope, and do you know how i know you haven't read the study or where they sourced their samples? it costs $39 which is a years wages in your middle eastern country

Baнгyю чтo oн yчитcя или yчилcя в этих чacтных тypeцких лицeях

>while comars are pregnating russian women lets LARP as turkic

Ajj. Thanks for the cringe leftovers. Your pathetic arguments when someone wanted to see your slant eyes gave me keks.
Keep in mind they will always hate you. In fact if i were you i would move to moscow.

ashkenazi jews (and azeris) are supposedly descendents of khazars who were an old turkic tribe that migrated north of caspian sea around 600-850 ad, long before seljuks invading persia from south of caspian sea.

from wikipedia;

>In the late 19th century, a theory emerged that the core of today's Ashkenazi Jews are genetically descended from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora who had migrated westward from modern Russia and Ukraine into modern France and Germany. This theory still finds occasional support, but most scholars view it with scepticism.[24][25]

>right next to
and arabs cluster with persians, even though they're ethnically seperate.

could that be, a racial chart, retard? just like in that chart, Turks are close to Southern Americans and Finns (racially) than to Southern Europeans.
>What are you trying to prove with this image?
Why are whites so retarded?
>also for some reasons we're close to Central Asians, Iranians etc than to Europeans from Europe. How does the inbred subhuman explain this?
learn how to read, sub-human.

To not confuse Turk and Turkic, i'll use both termins often to reffer to all turic people. No offennce meant.
>peгyляpнo тoпят зa cвoй нapoд и cтpaнy, хeйтят хeйтepoв в oтвeт,
Дa мнe пoхyй чё вы тaм пpo pycню пиздитe, чeгo вы тaм тoпитe-тo.
>young people, university age, hate turkish trash
Not true. No reason to hate.

Also Cypriot is a bad example. There were no Cypriots in Anatolia (Cypriots themselves are heavily Levantine). There were only GREEKS and Armenians, but for some reasons we're far away from them.

Why you stupid roaches cant accept who you really are? There is nothing wrong being with Kurd or Arab

>pakis finally get close to their ancestors
>they are literally turks.
KEK

you could say Turkish/Turks and call yourself Turkic. Everyone is well aware of the difference.
>Amerimutt in charge of genetics

>right next to southern italians
>southern italians ard now turkic

>chink calls others subhumans.

what does this ranting Turk actually think they are in terms of central Asian?

100%? 50%?

>Inbred is trying to fight back
cute inbred.
now go please die under a truck. i don't want to deal with your subhuman kind. if i ever see you posting about us again i'll start the truck and drive towards your pathetic country

>turk so assblasted that he is a literal paki that he loses his shit.

i yawn at you. pls go be idiot somewhere else thx.

i thought it was something like this;

anatolian turks and central asian turks or just turkics.

its like american/canadian anglos and british anglos etc.

*throat singing intensifies*

braise tengri

>White subhuman is not only retarded, but also blind
wow
the only people who cluster with us are some circassians and Caucasians are the closest people to us

If you know why i'll stop insulting you.

>turk will drive truck over water with the power of TENGRI

>Amerimutt still talking
tell me about your 1/64 aryan ancestors

>over water
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>AMERIMUTT
>EDUCATION
:DDD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Tunnel
get educated, subhuman mutt.

>100% Turkic blood

Kamal is from Cyprus tho. he's pure 100% white aryan greek

Hey Turks can you answer this question?

This thread is what happens when your ethnic identity is a fabrication.

But you are being an idiot here literally

why do Turkish people look 0% Central Asian?