Who was the best Crow and why was it Bill?

Who was the best Crow and why was it Bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

themadsareback.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit opinion.
>that horrible voice
>those horrible forced jokes, trying to be cool
He was better as the Observer.

THIS IS NOW A RICHARD BASEHART THREAD
POST SOME RICHARD BASEHART!

I only recognize Bill as the cannon crow.

Bill > Trace
Mike > Joel

Trace > Bill
Joel > Mike

but does anyone think Josh > Kevin?
I thought the blender sketch was pretty funny

Trace > Nasal Crow Bill > Bill
Weinstein Tom = Murphy Tom
Joel =\= Mike (Both are good for different reasons)
Dr. Forrester > Pearl
Bobo + Observer = Frank
Frank's Twitter = Literal Garbage
Mike's Twitter = Best of The Cast and Comfy

no other Gypsy fans? what a sad day.

themadsareback.com/

Holly shit, Trace and Frank are touring with a new show! Can't wait to pirate the videos!

>frank's twitter

I'm thinking about getting into MST3, any episodes in particular to get me into it?

Nah, you'd need to be too far gone into hipster territory to think that.

TVs frank stand up is pretty good but jeez his twitter is obnoxious

Not because he's a leftist but because he uses "republican" as a punchline EVERY FUCKING TIME

there are other jokes man.

kevin is legitimately the funniest improv person they ever had that, dude would sit-in the editing sessions from time to time and just come up with shit that he said was way better than anything they'd recorded

so no, nobody believes that kevin wasn't the GOAT servo

The Final Sacrifice and Space Mutiny seem like the most popular. Same with Overdrawn at the Memory Bank.

Plus dat singing voice, goddamn.

Thanks. Please feel free to name some more

DEEP HURTING

time chasers, mitchell, and all of their "shorts" episodes are great.

>Tfw you have to skip nu-MST3K because of the cast

Why does everything good have to be ruined?

Just check out rifftrax, you pleb

It's not the same without the puppets.

I like Josh's Servo a lot. Kevin was grating until around season 4 when he stopped embellishing his voice. I can barely stand to watch seasons 2 and 3 because his early Servo was so annoying.

Once he just used his regular voice though it's hard to deny he is the best Servo. Same thing applies to a lesser extent to Crow. Trace did this weird baby voice at first but once he was going natural he was great. Bill was a great replacement though, the only bad thing was them losing the bona fide sci-fi nerd in the writing room when they were doing lots of sci-fi movies after the network change.

>Trace did this weird baby voice at first but once he was going natural he was great
That was a characterisation of Crow slash Crow doing an impression depending on the context, acting like an excitable kid talking about something. That style appears all throughout the early MST3k, it's the "junior school play" style that gets brought up a lot.

Ya lookin' for a stabbin'?

Ha ha!

Get the fuck out, child.