Why isn't she getting roles?

Why isn't she getting roles?

bad actress

can only play on character (no range)

she's dedicated her life to "social causes" which is what actors/actresses do at the end of their careers and she did it before she even had one.

ACT
C
T

isn't she 50?

>Why isn't she getting roles?
homophobia is real

She is. Learn2imdb

he probably knows that already

She decided she wanted the lesbian crowd instead of the heterosexual male crowd.

>The daughter of a man on death row falls in love with a woman on the opposing side of her family's political cause.
>Ellen Page, Kate Mara

BTFO

>used to fantasize about having sex with her
>now fantasize about getting lesbian-cucked by her
idk, this heterosexual male is still interested

Um, get informed before posting this bullshit, idiot.

Because she's a terrible actress

ACT
C
T

But seriously, lesbians are universally awful actors.

For the same reason Michael Cera isn't; she outgrew the adolescent adorkable personality audiences craved.

Being a Lesbian is not the career ticket in hollywood that you think it is

>the Tiny Detectives will kiss
squee

you know it's not too long till they fully load one of those b-actresses into a computer. I#ll do some nasty things once to her once virtual reality advances far enough.

She hasn't been relevant since Inception and that's even debatable. It's just another case of a young actor unable to find adult roles

Is wrong that a want to make her a dozen of mediterranean chad looking kids with chance of red hair green eyes and a 8 inch dong? Would she agree?

hnnggg, yes please

>Why isn't she getting roles?

There is no longer any buzz around her, and since she's not jewish she can't rely on the nepotism which makes sure jews always have a part coming even though no one find them interesting or good actors.

I'd make some buzz around her if you know what I mean

>Obsessed with the gay scene, refuses almost all work that doesn't feature it
>Aged like fine milk
>Refuses to be in any more video games because David Cage has an obsession over her and released her digital nudes online

>tfw even if Ellen sat on Kate's shoulders you'd still be taller
>Tfw you will never kiss Ellen atop Kate's shoulders
;-;

But she's getting lots of roles.

Freeheld (2015)
>New Jersey police lieutenant, Laurel Hester, and her registered domestic partner, Stacie Andree, both battle to secure Hester's pension benefits when she is diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Into the Forest (2015)
>In the not too distant future, two teenage sisters (Ellen Page and Evan Rachel Wood) two young women who live in a remote ancient forest struggle to survive in a remote country house after a massive, continent-wide power outage. Discovering the world around them is on the brink of an apocalypse and informed only by rumor, they fight intruders, disease, loneliness and starvation. Based on the novel that features an incestuous lesbian sex scene between the sisters.

Gaycation (2016)
>Ellen Page and her best friend Ian set off to explore LGBTQ cultures around the world. From Japan to Brazil to Jamaica to the USA, the two meet some amazing people along the way and hear their stories.

Mercy (2017)
>The daughter of a man on death row falls in love with a woman on the opposing side of her family's political cause.

Unnamed Sylvia Beach Biopic (2017)
>Based on the true story of bookseller and publisher Sylvia Beach, the founder of legendary Paris bookstore Shakespeare and Company, and her lifelong partner Adrienne Monnier. Ellen Page will star as Sylvia Beach, and Diane Kruger will play Beach’s lover, Adrienne Monnier.

Could she be any more obsessed with being gay?

She still hasn't found a wife yet

to be fair, she just did two hetero topless scenes back to back

>every single role she's a lesbian

Also
>Based on the novel that features an incestuous lesbian sex scene between the sisters.
Things like this make Sup Forums seem slightly less batshit insane

I watched the movie and I don't remember any such thing

it's on amazon

There's an acceptable level of gayness that Hollywood permits because mainstream audiences are still leery of having it up close all the time.

All her recent work here is the prime factor why she's doing indie stuff. She's too gay for most viewers.

sup Ellen i like your bitesized titties

Nope
See: Kstew

because there's a new qt superheroine in town

Stupid slut! Post a pic of your disgusting feet soles now!