Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJEFtzF2z-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK

MY

FART

These are literally normal men who aged

>These are literally normal men who aged

Can't wait to see what you look like in 20 years.

Young Vince was amazing to look at. He's also like 6'4" or 6'5".

>man grows mustache and dyes his hair for role
>le JUST meme

>Implying he didn't always look like a greasy scumbag who mumble-slurs every line of dialogue he's ever delivered

tom hanks' hair is dyed

he looks good for a 60 year old when its not tbqh

there's about 50 years between these photos, over twice the amount of time that most people on Sup Forums have even existed

Age is a terrible thing. Leo was so cute back in the day.

Looks handsome as fuck today. Sorry your gay twink fantasy aged into an alpha.

SPOILERS: Tom Hanks is 60 years old.

FURTHER SPOILERS: One day, sooner than what you think, you will also be 60.

literally just average 40+ man bod to me

i'd still fug

Oh, come the fuck on,
Jacks eating a sub in the fucking pool. If that ain't JUST I don't know what is.

this guy is a fag hope he dies.

>Age is a terrible thing. Leo was so cute back in the day.
fag

>Jacks eating a sub in the fucking pool

Bro, in the full pic he is actually eating a sub while surrounded by girls 1/4 of his age wearing bikinis, in a boat at a french beach. That's like, the less JUST you can be at his age.

his hairline is what is really terrible

Do you think there's a woman alive who would say he's better now than then? Also it's not gay to want to fuck a young Leo.

If this is JUST, then please I want to be JUSTed.

>it's not gay to want to fuck a man

The jews won.

it is if you are a lazy whoring mongrel like leo

look at HUGH JACKEDMAN

Most of them. They want someone who can toss the around, lift them up and hold them down. Look at twink Leto's arms, he couldn't do anything like that.
They might see themselves in his face as his low-level androgyny is a mirror, and they love their reflection like that.
But they don't want him that way. The fantasy falls quickly apart, because they start to worry he has better skin, or is skinnier, and better this and...

Thats why they want old Leto, a man. They want the man smell, the belly, the roughness of his hands, the slightly balding coming in.

But these are things a trap wanker will never understand.

>Jack "Zero fucks given" Nicholson
>turned away more 10/10 pussy than you'll ever meet in your lifetime

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

If he's surrounded by a bunch of 20 year olds, why is he eating? Has he been possessed by the soul of Brando?

tom hank is still qt
he's got the daddy look goin on

BASED HUGE HACKMAN

>If he's surrounded by a bunch of 20 year olds, why is he eating?

Uh, because he is hungry? What kind of retarded question is that, user?

>It's another episode of "Sup Forums doesn't understand what getting older does to people, including actors"
If any of you look like Leo DiCaprio at 40 I'll be impressed. Dude still surpasses most women's standards. Besides, 40+ Leo can still score more women than anyone who posts on this board. Even Nicholson looks like he'd still pull.

Whoa, is that the Youtube sensation Casey Neistatâ„¢?

warmed my kekels

There's only one future for him if he eats like that.

This sounds like wishful thinking to me, how many women vote for schlubs with beer bellies in the sexist men polls? The men that drive women craziest are young twinks like Leo, One Direction, Elvis in his prime (again literally no one would claim fat Elvis was better than Jailhouse Rock Elvis), etc.

But I legitimately hope you're right and I'm wrong, it would help me feel a lot better about aging.

Is there a greater actor alive than Tom Hanks? Only he and Tom Cruise have been doing good movies and staying relevant since the 80s

He probably ate the sandwich, then their assholes and pussies. Alpha as fuck.

JUST

Bunker was a qt

touch the roast you are toast

You're lying if you say you wouldn't do pic related.

I'm not even gay.

Is-is he pushing up his bicep

Clooney has twins on the way.

Yeah. People age over the span of 20-50 years. What exactly is the problem? The same shit will happen to you.

it's sad and depressing, join us in mourning lost husbandos.

Alcoholism

FUCK

What's sad and depressing is that 70% of European peoples are going to become stateless, hated minorities in their own homelands in three generations. And when that happens, elephants, tigers, rhinos, giraffes, and jaguars will all be extinct. Also Africa's population will be 2.5 billion. 2.5 billion starving groids on the planet.

still not as depressing as there no longer being a kawaii young Leo, though

Gonna go get the walking frame, get the walking frame

looks like he fell facefirst into a puddle of grease

And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJEFtzF2z-Y

>wat the fuck

Oh God. He looks terrible skinny.

I win.

he's probably had more supermodel pussy than the chad pictured could ever dream of

I never found him that cute, being completely honest. What's wrong with me?

Just be yourself bro and be confident

I think it's wrong to have kids that late. It's like "I want to have my cake and eat it too". Fuck you. That automatically makes you an irresponsible person who should not be having kids.

alcohol's a hell of a drug

I wouldn't turn down being Clooney's kid even if he was like 80 when he had me, shit would be cash. Plus he's always been good/fit for his age, probably won't die until the kids are 30+.

think it was all the snarky comments that did it desu.

older daddy is more gentle. young daddy is psycho lad

>Select all squares with Marlon Brando

Cracks me up erry time.

drugs

more like disney money
he probably made so much from those pirates movies he could afford to overdose at least 50 times

Tom is losing it though. in that new jack reacher film his face was looking really weird/puffy.

Roasties BTFO

May the JUST be with you.

>35 years old
>still literally perfect

How can any other celebrity possibly compete?

He deserves that though.

For being a fucking fag hipster poser.

You have to be compassionate with her though.

Thats what getting raped by a nigger does to you.

Why does he look asian on the left

Hey, Mark Hamill looks great these days.

JUST

He looks better, but only because the beard hides his jowls.

FUCK

a man with that much money has no reason to have teeth that bad.

that guy did some bizarre alcohol fueled shit back in the day.

>his moobs are almost the size of my actual breasts
i feel so conflicted

You would be surprised by how many people don't do simple tasks like flossing.

Tis an awesome thing to see a female 4channer. And don't worry, if anything I'll be the brian in the kitchen.

yeah, whats the deal with that? Maybe he's scared of dentists. just get some implants motherfucker.

Stamos' nose looks like its imploding