Is it just me or has Sup Forums gotten meaner?

Is it just me or has Sup Forums gotten meaner?

it's just you faggot

memes are not too good this year

Could someone give me a quick rundown on new memes this year?

it's just you, you beautiful bitch

Sup Forums is full of retarded white people, it's barely about Sup Forums or films anymore.

The internet in general has

Every board has gotten meaner because of Sup Forums refugees washing up on every board

Gen Z and younger millennials think being mean is an adequate substitute for being funny or clever.

Wheat

Kinda hard to top last year.

Bane and Taxposting so far

it's the tension caused by the Sup Forums-antipol civil war on Sup Forums

give it another month or two and it'll die down

yeah, fuck white people

Taxposting was great, shame it died so quickly.

>give it another month or two and it'll die down

I don't think you understand Sup Forums my friend, it's only gonna ramp up.

It was too smart for its own good

The general level of discourse on here has deteriorated, not much, but it has. I feel it has become more tiresome: the insults are mean and dull, an unforgivable combination. Once upon a time at least it was fun to mock people raging and shitposting, now it's just Fordist routine.

We had the ultimate kino thread with the police trope lotr thread

Taxposting? I must've missed this meme.

I missed it. What was it about?

Reddit refugees need to go and stay go

It was much meaner back in 2009 when I first came here. Man, the regulars could really cut you down to size.

I feel like the internet has gotten worse ever since the US elections. It's difficult to go to any boards and discuss the subject and subject alone, there's this political arc over everything

fuck off you little freak

Redditors that joined Sup Forums after they heard about baneposting trying to emulate baneposting again like every other meme since 2014.

I'm meaner

kys nigger

I am not sure about this at all but I think 2016 was the first true internet powered election. In the elections before, the political internet activity was about organizing and fund raising but 2016 was both plus ideological warfare. Both sides had internet propaganda operations in 2016 but before it was more one side or the other using organized memesters.

I wanna' know why Sup Forums is so obsessed with r*ddit now. Every single thread... you cannot get through even one thread without someone autistically screeching about r*ddit. Don't agree with someone? Tell them to "go back to r*ddit". Don't like a tv show or film? Call it "r*ddit" Losing an argument? Simply screech "r*ddit" over and over until the person you were arguing with gets frustrated and just leaves.
It's just so tiring.

>now
imagine being this fucking new and reddit

>now
>doesn't know what the reddit insult implies
Reddit

>>>/reddit/

you need to go back

It was way worse in 2012.

Not OP but how come when ever I make a thread about legitimate film discussion it gets 0 replies?

I made a "who the greater film composer: John Williams or Ennio Morricone" thread last night and it got 0 replies. While capeshit threads are guaranteed 100 replies