Is he the best Spider-Man?

Is he the best Spider-Man?

Can't believe him and Harry are going to be a couple instead of MJ/Gwen

He's definitely the ugliest. And that's saying something since the other 2 also have goblin faces.

>He's definitely the ugliest

wut????

>Tom Holland
>Robert Downey Junior
who's the 3rd guy?

underrated post

Fat chance, webhead.

this is a good post.

No, he's a manlet and a faggot.

Tobey
His Spider-Man shares my political views

His BF, Harrison who's playing Harry Osborn in the film

That's also their adopted son, not Bob Downey Jr

>another spider-man

>tainting Raimi's memory by turning all spiderman threads in homolove threads about underaged looking boys

I thought his acting was horrible in Civil War.

no me

how come we always have shirtless scenes of cap, spidey and thor, but letting the female characters show some skin is completely tabu?

Why do Americans need to bring in British actors to act their superhero roles for them?

Institutionalized sexism user.

He played the adorable dork pretty well, better Spidey than Garfield

>Wow, you have a metal arm? That's so coool!

I seriously cringed at that. He's 16 not 6.
I also hate how everyone is saying
>LE BEST SPIDERMAN EVAR BECAUSE LE COMIC ACCURACY!
He was on screen for a total of about 10 minutes, we can't judge accurately with that,

>Is he the best Spider-Man?

He looks super gay, surprise, he is gay!

I have no idea of how he will portray Spiderman, then again I have no interest in watching this reboot cycle so I will probably never know.

i mean spiderman is supposed to be jumping around saying sarcastic shit while fighting. that's his thing. he did that pretty well in civil war.

>He looks super gay, surprise, he is gay!
Sauce?

So Tom Holland is gay right? I'm guessing Disney doesn't want him to make it explicit but he's pretty fruity.

They don't hide it at all

Wait, I thought it was a Sup Forums meme. I don't believe he's a fag.

It's an open secret pretty much, he's known well in London's dating scene.

A 16 year old would say that if they saw a superhuman super soldier with a literal metal arm...

How old are you grandpa? I'm guessing the 16 year olds back in your day were too busy choking on coal dust to be kids.

For about four years now he lives and constantly hangs out with an openly gay dude whom he is "best friends" with. Also he was dating some other guys in the past apparently, but whoever claims it might just be an attention whore.

It's pretty obvious honestly, but Disney will probably never let it be known officially before they will find a way to make money out of it.

>For about four years now he lives and constantly hangs out with an openly gay dude whom he is "best friends" with.
No fucking way.

>Wanting faggot boy as spider man

Tugboat does not approve

He's definitely the one I most want to molest.

Friendless anons can't wrap their heads around the idea of him posting instagram pics with male friends + bantz.

americans are too fat to fit in the suit

>Friendless anons can't wrap their heads around the idea of him posting instagram pics with male friends + bantz.

kek, never had a girlfriend, spends all his free time with his openly gay 'buddy' who he drags with him across the world...

>Disney will probably never let it be known officially before they will find a way to make money out of it.

Kek. Painfully true.

something about Toby just makes his performance my favorite. I thought Tom was going to be a bad cast, but actually watching him in civil war I think they made a pretty good choice.

Well that wasn't very nice of you

Tom makes the most sense as far as what Spiderman is 'supposed' to be, but you're right-- Toby was the fucking best. I liked how he seemed like an actual dork, like someone who would have trouble getting laid.

Yes, Tom Holland is a believable nerd, but he's still objectively good looking.

HEY FREAKSHOW

>For about four years now he lives and constantly hangs out with an openly gay dude whom he is "best friends" with. Also he was dating some other guys in the past apparently, but whoever claims it might just be an attention whore.
What other guys?

How's he known well?

At least we know the "Did your husband make it for you?" joke wouldn't work now.

cheeky

>When whiny emo mcguire is less faggy than last two spidermen

that's kind of impressive

>more ripped than iron fist

>openly gay dude
Harrison is openly gay? Where did he come out?

bump