Culture Pals /cp/ general thread

Waking up at 4am to save the thread edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed)
Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension) for the cheaters
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (inbeded with your qt)

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/32468988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tfw no Russian gf

About time someone made a thread.

So how do you guys keep them interested?
not-so-subtle sexual inneundos?
What if your qt is pure or you're too autistic for that

Try being an interesting human being that can hold a conversation :)

H-how do I do that?
Is our conversation at the moment interesting?

Just talk to her about things going on in your life, show interest in hers (girls looooove to talk about themselves), ask her questions, say what's on your mind.
And if you feel like it and get the opportunity, get a bit flirty and see how she receives it

You're Russian. You can literally walk 10 steps outside your commieblock, chat up a random 10/10 submissive, bisexual model who's also studying Physics and get her to be your gf. Doesn't even matter if you're 3/10, short and balding. It's Russia, you have no excuse

So how do you guys keep yourself interested in them?
not-so-subtle sexual inneundos?
What if you are pure or your qt is too autistic for that

It just depends. If you meet a cool qt who you are on the same mental wavelengths with its pretty easy

I'm with you on this one. I personally don't bother with said person if it doesn't come naturally to us both

Exactly, if things dont flow naturally then its not worth it.

It should be as easy as just saying hey! And then next thing you know, youve been taking continuously for 2 hours and are deep in plans on how to establish a lucrative drug cartel and then picked the cast to play us when a movie comes out about it.

It doesn't come naturally to me with anyone ;_;
Oh well except for htat one girl that rejected me

Start looking for girls in which you have a common interest with

Ah shit, I've find the girl with the same musical taste as me, sent a message, she visited my profile and probably thought nothing about it.
At least I'm having fun talking about sopa de macaco to brazilian gays and qts.

I've asked a few br girls about sopa de macaco but they all claim to not know of it

t. macron

Just be yourself

I have the same responses, the meme took off here so I think most hues don't know it exists.

I've find this girl, /ajcharamint.
She's a bit strange, I'm not going to in details about her physique but she could have success in China where woman have surgical operation to get their jaws pointy as fuck.

I should point out she was working (she's a secretary of some random engineer) when we were talking on interpals.
She asked for my whatsapp as quick as she could, only sends "ok" or smileys to respond to me. so I asked her to describe herself a little more (I wanted to pick some faults she'd do in her script, I was starting to think she was too fishy), everything was fine so I sent her an aggressive message to see how she would react ("Wow, that's as bland as a person can be") to which she responded with a smiley doing a kiss. Then it was only "ok" over and over, I said something in the line "Don't want to be rude but responding like that will make it difficult to converse" then a fucking "ok", I said "You're fucking with me right?", of course a "ok", a bit of peace and "good nigjt" from her.
I don't know if she has some mental problem, isn't good with english or just trolling my ass off.

But I don't have any interests
All I do is play games I don't enjoy and shitpost on a turkic language exchange forum

What do you study or whats your career ambition?

I don't have any interests either besides just that. Well I work out and I have a lovely cat. You can still do it

I installed the qtcrawler script now what?

Script!

>Korean qt got an A on her uni maths test or something
>told me she studied in the morning just before the exam

>tfw I failed my maths test 5(FIVE) times and even had a paid tutor

IT'S NOT FAIR

Cry yourself to sleep alone because flag.
Or ask them to show bagene and bobo ples

>Korean
>qt

How did you find her

>Korean passed math

No shit, its genetic

Koreans are dumb desu

Big tiddied Jap deleted her facebook
Good thing I have her whatsapp :^)

What's up with this girl?

She had her heart broken so she deleted all her social media

>Meet qt from Ukraine
>discussing future life plans
>"...Maybe I will get married to a foreigner, who knows:)"

Hehe

She's talking about me, lad

Youre in :P

What's so funny about that?

>marrying a hoholre

Hehehehehe

>had to sing for a qt asian
f-french serenade

Lmao what did you sing

Jokes on you, I scored 3 qts so far, and it's only been a day.

through the fire and flames

Slayer - angel of death

Scoring qts doesn't mean talking to Asians for 10 Minutes, Pajeet

If a girl has a second album that appears empty, does it mean she set it so only her friends can see her lewds?

>tfw no french pastry chef gf who's also a mormon

/ceandt

>mormon
lmao what a waste

The "light" part at 1:40
vimeo.com/32468988
I panicked a bit so I decided to sing in german.

I sang "To Arms in the Dixie" because it's the only song I know by heart.

met with the girl i was talking on interpals

a bit autistic. okay face. probably C cup tits. pretty slim body in general. was a bit autistic too. idk what to feel desu.

you fucked right?

na we just drank coffee

>friend was meant to be cooking my dinner
>ditched me to see his gf
What takeaway should I order lads?

pizza or subway sandwich

Subway sucks

Going to subway means leaving the house though so I'll do the pizza

subway in turkey is very good. both meat and vegetables are always fresh. its also pretty cheap considering the amount of stuff they put in. its also very low calories too.

i really like subway.

go out man, have a walk, eat a sandwich.

You guys seems to be fond of coffee if I'm not wrong.

majority of turks drink tea, tea consumption per capita is highest in turkey among all other countries. ireland is 2nd place and turkey has like 1.5x more tea consumption then them.

but i prefer coffee, specially in the morning to wake up.

>girl is a hardcore feminist
>has NO PERVERTS on her profile
>sends me nudes and calls me daddy literally 20 minutes after my first message

a funny side story, my father drinks like 2 teapots of tea pretty much everyday (a teapot is like 1 litres of tea i guess), naturally he goes to toilet often.

one day he was like "is something wrong with me? i go to toilet too often" and he decided to go to doctor for it. after couple of tests doctor said "dude you have nothing wrong with your body, you are absolutely healthy minus some excess weight... do you drink a lot of liquid or something?" and he said he drinks tea. doctor literally laughed his ass off when he heard my father drinks like 3 liters of tea everyday.

Daily reminder that anything except pure black or green tea is not tea, but a herbal or fruit beverage

well i am 100% sure that chart is black + regular green tea.

also when you say green tea in turkey its considered as that herbal tea. so regular tea is just black tea here.

Oh okay, if you say so, I'll believe that. I just figured people in Turkey like herbal/fruit tea because that's what's usually advertised as Turkish tea here.
The difference between herbal tea and tea is that tea is made from the tea plant, with both black and green tea being from the same family of plants, so green tea is not herbal reeee

Some herbal tea is pretty good though. I really like drinking yerba mate but that'snot really tea, it's hard to find here though.

i have 4 exclusive qts now
time to play survival of the fittest now

I dont like it here. There are way better paces for subs

yeah when i was in USA for a business trip i hated subways there too. but in turkey its exceptionally good.

What countries?

I like going to the grocery store deli here. They make really good subs

2 americans, french, german
I'm meeting my american qt this friday and saturday :)

Post pics mayne

Publix and Safeway have the best subs and Publix has the best fried chicken and chicken wings. Mardi gras wings are the best.

dont have pics sorry. her single pic on interpals doesnt really show much of her face.

but shes like, i guess 6/10. pretty nice body though. good boob physics, pretty slim, )( type.

Btw, this guy gets it. Whenever you talk about your qt you should also add her cup size or estimated cup size. So to make it short a qt review should AT LEAST contain these elements:
>How autistic she is and autistic traits
>Cup size
>If she's overweight
>Major and minor redflags

t:titman

Turkish I presume? My D-cup Turkish girl has started to gain a little wait so I'm considering upgrading the model. The curviest Turks are from Izmir right? Is tinder a better option than interpals if you want some balik eti?

>wait
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes turkish. she lives like 2 mins away from me what a luck. turkish girls generally have a huge tendency to gain weight though unfortunately. since they are short, even 1-2 kgs may make them look a bit overweight. the one i met today is pretty slim which is what i like. she seemed a bit autistic about her weight though.

there isnt a general "curviest girl is from here" thing in turkey. pretty much any girl from any region can be curvy with a great probability due to general short height of turkish girls.

turkish girls on tinder are a bit cancerous desu, i dont really like it but you can try your chances. since you are foreigner it may be easier for you.

thanks man

Oh let us know how it goes.

What will you do?

Up here in the DC Metro area we have grocery store called Harris Teeter and they have awesome subs

Banter

Well done

>Get to know a girl really well.
>She tells me she has some feelings for me
>Try to find out if shes the one by not so subtly dropping redpills about nonwhites and the jews
She wasn't the one lads

What are people's genuine problems with the Jews?

Share?

Why does every Australian girl browse Sup Forums?

Autism.

Austism.

>a qt visits me
>I look at her pics
>found this
>gustavod

Fuck Gustavo. Annoying little fucker. Fucking blocked me for visiting his profile. And all that work just for 5 or 6 qts? What a loser

ikr i just visited his profile once and he blocked me :(

>50 daily visits
>several qts messaging me first
>getting their personal info in the first 10 minutes of the convo

Finally, some hope on Interpals.

He blocks males

no I mean he literally blocked me with the "block" function, I cannot even look at his profile anymore hah.

I was tempted to post "You look beautiful :)" on his pic but it's impossible now.

Can I view your profile? :3

No.

Why?