Timberwolves will end the streak this year

also dont forget
>2001 mariners
>last time in playoffs
>116 wins, most in mlb history
>didnt even reach ALCS

They did reach the ALCS. Lost to the Yankees post-9/11

wolves getting in this year la

his point is that you actually have to be atleast within the realm of contention to make the playoffs in baseball and football, which makes missing them more reasonable
literally half of the nba makes the playoffs, missing them for that long is just embarrassing

It's okay, fellow M's fans. Houston may be the top contender to win back to back WS, but Ohtani will surely turn the franchise arou-

How do you not make the playoffs in basketball?

>Lost to the Yankees post-9/11
The fix was in!

Thanks for getting Frasier cancelled Marinerfags

He is gonna bust so hard

there's no parity in basketball. My team, Sacramento, also has not made the playoffs in 12 years now

By trusting the process

Ironically, that year's World Series is what strongly convinced me that most sports AREN'T fixed. The New York Yankees losing in the immediate aftermath of 9/11? To the fucking Arizona Diamondbacks? Not exactly the sort of thing you'd script, is it?

frasier became dogshit after season 7, it was overdue

He may very well suck balls, but it's hard to be a huge bust when an organization didn't really have to give up much to get you. It's not like he was a top draft pick or came with a massive contract tied to him. The elbow issues are definitely troubling, though.

>Bottom of the ninth
>One run lead
>Game seven of the World Series
>"Everyone" "rooting" for the Yankees due to 9/11
>Blows the game

"Most clutch reliever ever," everybody.

Bills got BTFO by chargers but their precious conference record is better.

I’m sorry, salty yankees fan here who boasts about 27 rings and nothing else. How dare you talk shit about Mo.
>but for real, he was still a great closer, and probably nobody else will be better

That 7th game made me feel like the whole world was against New York

>he thinks everyone was rooting for them
gonna take a lot more than 3k deaths for me to root for Jew Pork