>this is now a playoff game

OK, what's so wrong with the NFL? If it wasn't dead already, it will be now.

How can it be fixed?

this matchup is actually pure kino

>Titans, Jaguars, Chiefs, Bills, Rams, Panthers, Falcons, Saints Wild Card Weekend

Jesus Christ, you couldn't get a less interesting/shit market slate if you tried

Should have banned belicheat and brady when you had the chance. Now they're going to win again and do more damage than Trump and people excising their first amendment rights during the anthem.

Literally the good guy bowl, whoever wins Sup Forums still gets a meme team in the divisional round

why are you complaining about this

>waaaahhh it's always the same teams in the playoffs NFL is so boring
>new teams make it in
>wow look at these shit teams the NFL is dead lol
Sup Forums was a mistake

HOLY FINNA BASED BILLS WORKING PEDRO INTO A FINNA SEETHING SHOOT

t. Ratbird fan

This year is gonna be absolute bonkers. NFC teams are actually likeable now. I'm hyped

>hurr it's not the steelers pats packers saints seahawks, why is the NFL so gay

Fucking faggot please die

>borderhopper mad the Raiders suck
just go fuck off & watch more futbol highlights or something

Funny enough, there aren't any teams on there which I dislike, which is nice.

>it's not the steelers pats
user I got some bad news for you..

Make the owners sell the teams to the cities. Stop paying the stars and QBs so much.

>he wants the NFL to be like soccer leagues with the same two or three teams at the top every year

die

Jags are the bad guys now though

Are you also one of the people crying that the league is fixed when major market teams make it in? I bet you are.

>all these shit small market teams in the playoffs
the NFL wants to get shit ratings

No they aren't, they're not as good guys as the Bills but they're still on the good guy side

>t. 12 year old memeballer
holy shit guys....what about our storylines????

>excising
Your intelligence level is showing

Yeah but the Pats have to get through the Chiefs,
who seem to have their number.

>chiefs in the post season

>I've never played sports and have no idea what I'm watching so my interest in football is totally dependent on Sup Forums memes and "storylines" that ESPN markets to me
Embarrassing.

You don't know how to spell it properly, do you European Taco man?

My point is that complaining about some new teams being involved instead of the usual matchups is fucking retarded, not that none of those teams I named are in the 2017 playoffs.

Bortles is back to being Bortles. Buffalo will win 12-9 or some shit then go on to get fucked by the Patriots.

Or the Chiefs do go play New England and get fucked because >Andy Reid's Chiefs in the playoffs.

It's probably going to be Pit v NE again user

This.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is exactly what the NFL needed. A new era is born tonight.

this.

>Titans Bills AFCCG possible
I love this year so much.