After King Kong v Godzilla what could you do with MONSTERVerse?

After King Kong v Godzilla what could you do with MONSTERVerse?

Just keep on adding in other Japanese monsters?

I'd add you're mom

Destroy All Monsters would be a decent idea but of course you would need more monsters.

A Gamera movie

A completely new american Kaiju.

Are Godzilla nad King Kong makin out here?

Maybe Godzilla vs King Kong will be an actual legit finale to this?

I just want to see a gritty, dark, dirty Anguirus in HD. Gigan and King Caesar too, but mostly Anguirus. Is that too much to ask?

Son of Godzilla vs Son of Kong

doubtful but possible

Hedorah and Biolantte could very well make for good future villains being artificially made kaiju,

Titanosaurus, Kumonga, Ebriah, Battra, King Caeser, Anguirus could all fit nicely into the universe as well.

The big maybe kaijus are going to be the robots and cyborgs
>Mechagodzilla
>Mecha King Ghidorah
>Gigan
>Megalon
>Mogera

>inb4 wildcard future plotline involves space aliens and a Space Godzilla for shits and giggles

Godzilla must face the ultimate monster.

How the hell would Kong ever win? He was a complete jobber.

He was almost singlehandedly killed by a fucking nigger

I honestly have no idea what these movies from Legendary should go for.
Should they try to be high-brow, and fail miserably (like Godzilla 2014) or just embrace B-movie schlock without pretensions like Skull Island?

Reminder

Jesus Christ even if Kong grows this is gonna be ridiculous
Godzilla wouldn't even fit on Skull Island without demolishing half of those mountains
And Shin Godzilla is taller still

They should tie in Pacific Rim. Have Zilla and Kong get swept up in some undersea portal and get plopped into the future or some bs.

Add some 50s era Aliens

Pretty much just make it a destroy all humans movie

WB made the Mars Attacks movie
not sure who owns the license now though.

I'm a little bit worried about the Monsterverse since Kong doesn't seem to be performing that well and Godzilla wasn't that amazing at the box office either. I'm honestly not sure if Kong Vs Godzilla could pass 1 billion. Guess we'll have to see how Godzilla: King of the Monsters does

GHIDORAH

Mars Attacks has crossed over with so many franchises
Transformers, KISS, Popeye, Judge Dredd, Ghostbosters, etc

Legendary owns Pacific Rim, just mix that in and you have some fun.

ACK ACK ACK ACK

If there's something I dislike about kaijufags is that they are very nostalgic. They prefer to see old kaijus getting new movies except of new kaijus.

Brings my piss to a boil that Biollante failed at the box office because of this, then years later Japs loved it, but it was too late by then.

G A M E R A

Well Legendary's attempts thus far at original monsters has been mediocre. The MUTOS were complete fucking shit, Skullcrawlers are OK I guess but very very basic design (albeit supposedly inspired by the lizard from the original Kong) but the movie does a good job of making you hate them and wanting to see Kong beat their ass.

These motherfuckers

Is Legendary Godzilla a girl?

>The MUTOS were complete fucking shit
Opinion discarded.

fuck off Sup Forumsmblr

I liked the MUTOs despite them being Clover 2.0

KING of the monsters.

mechakong comes after godzilla wrecks his ass

Fucking KEK.

When will we see Godzilla's wife's son?

The final should be godzilla,kong,mothra,and rodan going up against pic related in a post apocalyptic future

Think about your favorite japanese kaiju movie,
Ready?
Now it's gonna be remake made by Legendary, however, the principal kaiju of the story only appears for less of 8 minutes.
Would it be good?

Hillary Clinton?

This is one of the few movies i could see being rebooted if it was done by a good director maybe Edgar Wright

8 minutes each? Or in total?
GMK. If it's each each I think it could still work.

Add a giant werewolf.

and then a giant lab rat.

If I was in charge, what I would do is this

So far we've had one Godzilla solo movie and one Kong solo movie

The next thing they should do is a Mothra solo movie

Then, all three work together to fight Ghidorah in Kong vs Godzilla

After that we make a second Godzilla film in which Godzilla fights Mechagodzilla

A Kong film where Kong fights Megalon who is introduced

Finally, a Destroy all Monsters Film where the Aliens who sent Ghidorah to conquer Earth bring him back as Mecha-Ghidorah along with Gigan. US military hatches a plan where they can control the monsters to fight the Alien monsters and the Alien military. Godzilla, Kong, Mothra, Megalon and Mechagodzilla vs the Aliens

It will be Kino

This.

Just a high budget movie of Gamera Vs Gyaos and then Gamera Vs Godzilla.

>MUTOS were complete fucking shit,
No they are good

Sorry to burst your bubble but we have
>Godzilla 2014
>Kong: Skull Island
>Godzilla: King of the Monsters in 2019 which will feature Godzilla and Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah
>Kong Vs Godzilla
and that's it.

I said if I was in charge

I'm not in charge

...do you feel in charge?

>I said if I was in charge
Didn't read that part, sorry bucko
I may not be in charge but I am pretty large

>Introduce Anguirus, Rodan and Mothra in the Godzilla sequel
>Bring back some old kaiju from Hollywood, or maybe make a new one from scratch if there are none badass enough
>King Kong sequel hinting at a Godzilla crossover
>Third Godzilla movie introduces aliens, King Ghidorah
>Godzilla vs Kong
>Godzilla vs The Giant Claw

>Hating the Mutos

Ever since I was a child I've asked why no one has ever looked to these for inspiration for a monster.
Then the Muto were finally created and the question ceased to be, for it had finally been answered.

The Muto are among the most perfectly designed monsters.

kek i did the same

brehs

How does one pseudo-Zack Snyder a movie?

JET
JAGUAR