It's shot on a camcorder

It's shot on a camcorder.
The third act shifts tone.

But you can't deny it's a great horror movie, or that it was the spark the revitalized the zombie genre (for good or bad), or that it's comfy as hell when it's not spooky.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGQECkbhpow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Made we want to move to London and i ended up doing it ...twice.

What happened with the SXSW "28 Years Later" rumor (pic related)?

Never had a problem with the camcorder, I actually like the look of the movie a lot, it feels real and gritty without the constant shakiness that comes with found footage

I love this movie
The parent bit obviously hit me hard in the feels

Like all his films it falls apart in the final act

You see Cillian's penis in the beginning.

the fact it was shot on standard def DV is my favorite part of the movie. 28 days later is fucking great.

It's shit, I usually agree with the majority opinion, but this movie is seriously bad.

Good soundtrack.

Cillian was pretty good in The Heart of the Sea. I was hoping would spark a trend in seafaring movies, but it wasn't to be.

wasn't the next sequel supposed to be 28 Months later?

This. The digital adds an aesthetic feel to the movie that's just perfect for it.

Filmfags BTFO

>that horses scene with brian eno in the background

danny boyle certainly knows how to pick tracks, what a beautiful scene

falls apart? how, sure the tone shifted dramatically, but it still made sense. There was the whole rape-safe house thing with the british troops. Maybe his total reasons didn't make sense, but they were trying to kill him like a dog, and of course rape his only friends in this world. It showed the world still kept going even after the UK had fallen when he looks up and sees the contrails of the plane.

also
>implying 127 hours fell apart.

the original ending is better.

naomi harris was my first blackfu.

127 hours was great but the problem is his good stuff seems to only come from existing material that he can work off, his original stuff (28 days later, sunshine) all seems to fall flat near the end.

what happens in the original ending

actually I just youtubed it and it's worse than I remember. I retract that statement.

cillian dies, then the two girls leave the hospital. (there's no happy ending in the countryside)

Rumored new movie is post-WW3, U.S. in ruins, has contained the virus but has weaponized it

There was also a storyboard scene where they bring an infected Frank to a lab to cure him by removing all his blood and replacing it. Glad they mixed it

Cillian character die. The two girls survive and gtfo.

It is a gift.

Thy also had an original ending in mind when they wrote the original script where they reach the point where Frank gets infected but don't meet up with the soldiers, the "answer to infection" place is actually a facility where they foubd a cure but the place got overrun.

Jim finds a guy who has locked himself in a room who tells him that to cure Frank they need a full transfusion of uninfected blood.
The movie would then have ended with Jim where he started on a hospital bed, strapped down with the rage virus having sacrificed himself for Frank.
But obviously they scrapped the idea because even a drop of blood can spread the infection so easily

It's terrible. Dull one dimensional characters drag it down before being sunk by the final act.

Original ending is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGQECkbhpow

I love the soundtrack and the movie tbqh

>lets shop

Do you think he ended up fucking both girls? They were in that countryside house a long time waiting.

I would venture to say on of the best zombie horror movies ever made. definitely my favorite

they admitted to not knowing what the hell to do to wrap up the film in the director's commentary.

but it wasn't even about step-parenthood. how could you relate?