Why do Americans have so many allergies? I've never known anyone to have peanut allergy for example...

Why do Americans have so many allergies? I've never known anyone to have peanut allergy for example, but it seems to be very common in the US from what I reckon.

Other urls found in this thread:

israel21c.org/israels-top-snack-bamba-prevents-allergy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i've known one person with peanut allergies.
allergies aren't genetic, but due to bad exposure as an infant.
i guess americans just get exposed to peanuts more than we do. I've only had peanut butter once.

It used to be much rarer. I heard that pollution is making people more allergic.

WRONG. allergies in california went up after the clean air act that pretty much removed 90% of the smog from cali.

>Swedish education

are you retarded? look it up

Allergies are worse in children that are raised in more sterile environment.

Amish children have like no allergies, but as babies they're in and around barns with animals and all sorts of shit.

I don't need to look it up, allergies are heritable and now there is promising research that exposure as a baby can help overcome certain allergens like peanut and treenut allergies. It's quite the opposite of what you said

t. knower

wrong. it's because there is no parasites in the babys blood. and the body thinks the peanut is a parasite.

I never had any allergic reactions to anything but a couple of times while painting our house I had sneezing fits and used up entire boxes of tissues (100 pieces) in one hour. That totally sucked.

I was so annoyed, I went and had the doctors do a blood test, but when the results came back they said apparently i'm not allergic to a single thing, not even ragweed. I was like, well fuck. I did some testing later though, and I am slightly allergic to fish food. Dried bloodworms mainly. According to some forums like 80% of people are allergic to that shit.

>sweden has bloodborn peanut parasites

>universal healthcare
>kid checked for allergies
>slight reaction to something but builds a resistance

>for profit healthcare
>kid checked for allergies
>slight reaction to substance, needs to buy an epipen and have a bimonthly checkup

Peanut allergy is also common in the UK
Allergies are mostly due to lack of exposition to antigens during childhood, there are no peanut based condiments in McDonnals so Anglo children are rarely exposed to it
It works exactly the opposite as you described it bruh

In primary school we used to be able to eat anything but then some new kid moved in who was allergic to peanuts so I had to stop eating my favourite sandwich. So I guess only one but I wish it was zero.

circumcision and genetic experimenting

>allergies aren't genetic, but due to bad exposure as an infant.
>i guess americans just get exposed to peanuts more than we do

it's the opposite, as greatest ally proved

israel21c.org/israels-top-snack-bamba-prevents-allergy/

We have too many chemicals in our food chain, which leads to disease.

underexposed as babies, bodies dont know how to handle shit. the red dye in doritos and red gatorade gives me a rash and makes me vomit, and im allergic to some kind of pollen

Americans are the kings of weird conditions.
They all have some stupid condition like lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance or peanut allergy. They get "coffee shits", they can't sleep after drinking a cup of coffee because apparently it equals to a shot of heroin for them, they think dehydration is a serious problem and they take pills if they can't fall asleep after 30 seconds in bed - cases unheard of outside of the US.
It's like their life is so boring that they have to invent problems just to spice things up.

oh and forgot about "sugar rush". I mean seriously? Getting high from fucking sugar?

>t. knower

Doubt.jpg

God, at this point I'm surprised when people tell me they AREN'T allergic to peanuts. I'm the least allergic person I know, and the only one I know allergic to sunblock. (Fortunately, we don't need no stinking sunblock in Alaska.)

disgust.jpg

it's because they are mongrels.

My oldest brother is allergic to shrimps and all that shit but we live in a coastal city so it's kinda obligatory to eat 1 pound of shrimps per week.
When he was 8 years old his body got covered on rash, nowadays he's 25 and fucking never gets a single allergy symptom

>gluten intolerance
Nah most people who insist on getting "gluten-free" crap are just following a meme diet.

My step brother has the highest level of peanut allergy. What do you do then?

Sterilise him so his defective genes won't reproduce.

>they think dehydration is a serious problem
Someone redpill me on abstaining from fluid consumption

>think my brother is having an allergic reaction to something
>give him allergy medication to alleviate swelling
>he gets really bad hives and shit
>take to doctor
>hes severely allergic to allergy medication
How ironic

what do you expect from uneducated barbarian slavs. they don't even bother to recognize common illnesses there. they just die because of an evil eye.

Just drink water when you feel thirsty. You don't have to force yourself into drinking water.

neuroticism and trendiness

black people legitimately have high rates of allergies and asthma though

and you would know that how? you grandma told you?

you're seriously one of the stupidest posters I've seen here

>and you would know that how? you grandma told you?
at least a grandma is better than an inspirational quote on a plastic bottle.

>flag
>grandma is better
sure, you live in the 17th century too lmao

>and you would know that how? you grandma told you?

America, You did it again, Bravo.

i bet whoever made that didnt even finish it

>your body thanks you
More like "your kidneys are screaming in agony right now"

How would I know when to drink water and how much to drink water? Seriously?

says the country that gets strong antibiotics prescribed when having a mild cough.

Maybe he lives in Arizona? 3l is within reasonable amount if you sweat a lot thanks to the climate.

Again - no need to forcefully drink water.

when you feel thirsty you are already dehydrated. i am not saying you need to drink 5 gallons. but you are advocating the other extreme. maybe you need to ask yourself why is your life expectancy so low? you need to drink less vodka and more water lmao

>when you feel thirsty you are already dehydrated.

> when you feel thirsty you are already dehydrated
Lmao
Are you eating preemptively as well?

what's next?
If you're hungry it means you're already in starvation mode.

>when you feel thirsty you are already dehydrated

American education

my sister pretends she's allergic to meat. what can i do, Sup Forums? it's not fuckign true, she's a tree hugging feminist. she's just lying to get attention and bring attention to her gay vegetarian cause.

>when you feel thirsty you are already dehydrated.

> my sister pretends she's allergic to meat. what can i do
Make her choke on your meat.

feed her something with minuscule amounts of meat in it after she eats it, and is fine tell her that what she ate had meat in it

Sasuga american educayshum

When you feel free you are already American

People are made of meat though.
Did she ever travel to the US and spend time hugging trees? There is a tick there called the lone star tick that can cause an allergy to red meat.

Be amerifat
>When you see the gun
you are already shot