What are some other modern propaganda films, can be left or right wing

What are some other modern propaganda films, can be left or right wing

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4bopkbuZS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fox news
donald trump

American Sniper for right wing, Zootopia for left wing.

Anything by Disney
Kids' movies in general are full of hamfisted ideology. Gotta hit em while the brain is still soft.

Killing Them Softly

Wait, what kind of propaganda is Disney pushing?

That Matt Damon movie about fracking

13 hours
act of valor

Disney is cucked. Ever since PewdiepieGate its been a fact.

World War Z was kike propaganda

Bump for detailed and explicit explanation about what Disney has done beyond buzzwords and throwaway meaningless accusatory posts.

A time to Kill-Left Wing

I never saw this movie. What's the propaganda here?

Nobody in this thread will explain anything or bother to defend their claims. It's really creepy.

This movie was blatant propaganda. At the end of it he looks directly into the camera and bitches about the lack of gun control and health care. It kind of pissed me off.

>13 hours

I really liked that movie, and I've got a lot of Sup Forums in me, but I'm sort of at a loss as to what it was pushing. It seemed more like some men drawn to hard things for their own reasons, but the people attacking them had their families shown mourning, and the Libyan translator was brave, helpful, loyal, and also committed to his country. What am I missing?

Free immigration and free health care for the whole world.

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4bopkbuZS

That movie came out around my birthday, I wanted to see it with a friend, but it got pulled from nearly every theater after a couple of weeks.

The Fifth Estate is the most blatant propaganda movie I have ever seen.

The Great Dictator

Kikes turned it into a gun industry trial from the tobacco industry trial of the novel, as more easily digestible propaganda.

I want to see this movie with a Sup Forumsack and witness his reactions in real-time. It should be fun.

Kek

I'm surprised libs aren't more butthurt since they hate the white savior theme.

is that the one with the North Koreans and white supremacists working together? Or what that Olympus has Fallen?

Explain your previous posts in detail, coward.

>North Koreans and white supremacists working together
Yeah.

Because everything else in the movie caters to them hardcore.

>Sup Forumsack
being a polyp is a meme
dont expect anyone to act as retarded as on 4chn

Films like that are to be an outlet for a society's pent up anger towards its own government. It is a form of control, a release valve to prevent any sort of actual retaliation against the government or people in places of power.

Watching these movies pacifies you. You live vicariously through the movie. This allows you to remain a good sheep and little consumer whore.

Israel falls because Palestinians and Israelis unite

I'm talking about the END of the movie. He goes on this rant about how a lack of gun control allowed him do this. It's literally him looking into the camera and bitching about that and the government doesn't provide free health care.

Wut?

That was my first post though you fucking lunchbox

not propaganda but I like how they had an info wars style alt-right show in this that made a soldier go crazy.

Scary part is that I know people like that guy and they are really that fucking retarded. They are all MPs too. One of them just drinks beer all night and screams at his screen.

>infowars
>alt right
Schlomo pls.

13 Hours didn't even cover how Hillary planned the death of Christopher Stevens because Gaddafi's men told him about her and the CIA smuggling weapons to terrorists.

Probably thism.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Ip Man 1 and 2. Haven't seen the third one.

It attempted to be commentary on both illegal immigration and healthcare reform but was incredibly far off the mark and overly simplified them to the point of being silly (The only reason people are against illegal immigrants is because of racism/ and illegal immigrants just want health care. Also health care is an unlimited resource that evil republicans don't want to give unrestricted to everybody because they are simply mean, healthcare costs nobody anything.)

Also it managed to be a boring action movie which is an even greater sin.

Most Chinese movies are propaganda but Hero another one that is really obvious about it.

The jewish one

It's the only uwekino you philistine

What even is info wars

I kek heartily at some of the edits but it can't all just be alex jones talking about space vampires

The worst part of Elysium is that it completely falls apart as propaganda even under its own internal logic.

Elysium was a paradise precisely because it was walled off and controlled. If people on the earth had access to fancy medical tech and slightly better tech overall they'd still live in a horrible overpopulated shithole aka earth live in poverty. Resources are still finite and all Matt damon did was doom the only slice of paradise left that still contributed to the progress of civilisation with no net gain for anyone else.

wtf I love Hillary now

They are just humble water filter salesmen.

Exactly. It was a unhappy ending for Elysium, not because the hero died, but because you know that all immigrants, criminals, poor people and parasites will now flood Elysium and turn it into a shit hole, and to murder, rob and rape the white rich people.

being nice to others